Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets - page 26. (Read 75351 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
ALAX on one of the largest exchanges in China? Yes! After 3 already announced exchanges ALX will be listed on another one - Coinbene.

Is there a definite schedule on when it will it listed on Coinbene? I hope it will happen very soon. Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
We are in last minute of the ico. It seems it was a success too.

More than 62 million tokens were sold. Indeed a very good result.

wow, they indeed more than doubled their sales from a day ago. Really impressive.

They didn't change the ratios you are getting alax so most people waited the last day.

But most of the crypto get value so, they invested more fiat comparing the people paid in first days.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Do you already have contact with existing games or game developers, so your platform could kick-start from the beginning?

Yes, we do. Our plan is to release the platform with the games already there  Wink

The team's efforts and their development capabilities makes me feel secure knowing that I'm a part of this wonderful project with lots of exciting potentials it can offer to investors.

So Alax already has partners besides Decent and Dragonfly? Were there any official announcements made at this point?

I would like to see that as well. any link to the official announcements?
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Do you already have contact with existing games or game developers, so your platform could kick-start from the beginning?

Yes, we do. Our plan is to release the platform with the games already there  Wink

The team's efforts and their development capabilities makes me feel secure knowing that I'm a part of this wonderful project with lots of exciting potentials it can offer to investors.

So Alax already has partners besides Decent and Dragonfly? Were there any official announcements made at this point?
Activity: 476

wow, they indeed more than doubled their sales from a day ago. Really impressive.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
ALAX on one of the largest exchanges in China? Yes! After 3 already announced exchanges ALX will be listed on another one - Coinbene.

This is a good exchange. Pundix trading there and made around 7-8x there in just a few last days. (after announced partnership with Nem).  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Activity: 583
Merit: 13
GAME OVER! Our TGE has just finished and we would like to say one big THANK YOU to all participants and to all our supporters! Stay tuned for overview blog about TGE and follow our social media to not miss any important information about token distribution and new listings!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Good to see some more exchanges. So people should be able to trade on their favorite exchanges Smiley Well until the really big ones are coming!
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

This is great. Alax already made a bunch of.agreement in regard with exchange. This for sure one of the best offer from the team.

We are getting news of more and more exchanges that will list ALX tokens. Really good news for all investors.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

This is great. Alax already made a bunch of.agreement in regard with exchange. This for sure one of the best offer from the team.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Last time I checked it was twice less amount of tokens sold, now it's more than 62 mil. That's a very impressive result, considering the sale lasts just for 6 days. I'm sure Alax will get listed on more exchanges in the nearest future.

I would really wish for Binance and/or Kucoin but i know that both of these exchanges want a lot of money from you when theyre listing your coin
Activity: 476

Dragonfly partnership.. An app platform like Playstore ? 

Yes, it will be something like that  Wink

Looks like the are focus in IOS app. There are android platforms out there besides Playstore.. If they can partner with Android platform provider too would be big

Yes, they said they would do the iOS app first because it's harder to get listed. Android will surely follow after that.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Looks like the are focus in IOS app. There are android platforms out there besides Playstore.. If they can partner with Android platform provider too would be big
TGE ends tomorrow? On which exchanges ALX will be trading? Do you have agreemnet with some of them already?

You can always find it on our blog, where we have created a special subsection Exchanges. Right now it is Yobit, CREX24 and QRYPTOS.

Pages:
Jump to: