Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets - page 29. (Read 75351 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
The Last 20 hours left until the end of the TGE!

30millions ALX already booked. Such a good achievement I think. Wish withing the last 19 hours left, there will be more ALX to be booked.

more than 30 million tokens sold at the moment. It's a nice achievement in this market.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

30millions ALX already booked. Such a good achievement I think. Wish withing the last 19 hours left, there will be more ALX to be booked.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Another day, another exchange! This time ALX is going to be listed on YoBit. Find out more on our blog.

Wow, that's awesome! How come you guys are allowed to share this news before the release? Isn't that forbidden?

YoBit is one of the exchanges which has probably no rules to announce a listing before. Other then Bittrex etc.
Activity: 434
24 hours left until the end of our TGE! Remember, you can still get two bonuses: 1st round bonus and DCT bonus.

Great job so far with the TGE. Your sold numbers are very impressive

That's true, given the difficult market condition with the market just starting to recover this is a quite good result, and there's still some hours left to improve the numbers.
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
As an investor, no softcap policy is a good in a short term investing, but as i want to see you thrive, how does this actually work if you'll get less then 100 eth? I am not saying you do but how would your future plan differ from getting hardcap worth of eth?

A soft cap does make sense, but maybe they are confident enough to know that they raise sufficient money to make the project happen.

They are big enough to do it without an ICO actually, but they need to distribute tokens. That's why they are conducting an ICO. They could even only do an airdrop instead but of course they wanna raise money.

So they could do it without raising money but raise money nonetheless. Why do they have to distribute the tokens? What's the point? Why not keep them and sell them to the open market via exchanges?

I guess ICO is the best way to raise funds rather than selling tokens on exchanges, and ICO results will be the gauge and will dictate the pace of project development.
In ICO, you sell the tokens at a consistent price, but if on exchanges, you wont know if they sell higher or lower, so there will be less incentivize to buy it.

I was rather referring to the statement that they don't need money at all to develop the project. But anyway, maybe that is not true and they do indeed need to run an ICO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
24 hours left until the end of our TGE! Remember, you can still get two bonuses: 1st round bonus and DCT bonus.

Great job so far with the TGE. Your sold numbers are very impressive
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

almost 30 mil tokens sold so far. not bad, but they still have time to sell out.
Activity: 583
Merit: 13

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
You have plans to add ALX on Bancor as well? By the way it's not only 3 exchanges, you forget forkdelta and idex, which I like a lot and I hope to see more decentralized exchanges like idex in the near future

On Idex however you don't always get added automatically, for example they are not adding all those shitty airdrop from shit projects  Smiley

Exactly, but if you're a legit project there's no problem to be added there, basically every good project is there. I'm sure that ALAX won't find any problem to be added
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
You have plans to add ALX on Bancor as well? By the way it's not only 3 exchanges, you forget forkdelta and idex, which I like a lot and I hope to see more decentralized exchanges like idex in the near future

On Idex however you don't always get added automatically, for example they are not adding all those shitty airdrop from shit projects  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
Heck Yeah! Three exchanges listed this early on in the process. I'm glad I jumped in and began to support this project at such an early stage. I have shared my concerns about the KYC process and the currently targeted demographic and how the two don't really jive well together. Other than that, I'd say this project is moving along just fine.
Indeed, I'm not a fan of the KYC process but it looks like many ICO are using it. Three exchanges for this stage of the project is fine I think.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Heck Yeah! Three exchanges listed this early on in the process. I'm glad I jumped in and began to support this project at such an early stage. I have shared my concerns about the KYC process and the currently targeted demographic and how the two don't really jive well together. Other than that, I'd say this project is moving along just fine.
Activity: 434
So, it's three exchanges so far? Qryptos, Yobit and Crex 24 (never heard before, btw)? Not bad for such an early stage.
Another day, another exchange! This time ALX is going to be listed on YoBit. Find out more on our blog.

Wow, that's awesome! How come you guys are allowed to share this news before the release? Isn't that forbidden?

I think I lost track. Which are the exchanges that are already confirmed to list ALX tokens?

You can always find it on our blog, where we have created a special subsection Exchanges. Right now it is Yobit, CREX24 and QRYPTOS.

Our deals with the exchanges do not forbid it Smiley
I was thinking about the KYC on this project and the targeted demographic. I keep seeing the term "unbanked" being used a lot. My concern is, KYC requires not only identification but also proof of residency. The proof of residency requires a utility bill in the party's name with a matching address.... See where I'm going with this? Most utility companies require some form of debit or credit or pay a large deposit. I think a lot of your target audience will not be able to pass KYC because they probably don't have utilities turned on on their name. Might want to think of offering a solution ahead of time, before this becomes an issue. Otherwise, you might find yourself making a lot of refunds.

In case of our KYC, the sufficient proof of residency is an ID or Passport with your address. The uploading of another document is only optional - you do not have to do it. Also - very important is to state the fact, that we have two target groups - unbanked people and crypto community. Most of the unbanked people do not have any crypto and also don't want to have anything with it or just don't have any/enough information about it. So we are don't really expecting them to participate in the TGE. They are an important segment of the final product - ALAX app store. And they do not need to have any crypto to be able to use it (that is part of the reason why we have two tokens).

I just have 2 types of passport in my country. national and international. And only in national I have my adress. But its non english. its ok?
You still need probably any document with your physical address. I am not sure if non-english pass will go. If the devs have some people for that so it may fit.
This question is very actual - if a person has nowhere to take documents in English, what should he do? There should be opportunity accept documents in other languages too.

If there will be any persistent problems we will solve them individually. The worst case scenario is that we will have to return the contribution to the participants that are unable to make a KYC procedure. But it is the last option, I am sure we make everything to help everyone to get through.  Wink
I was thinking about the KYC on this project and the targeted demographic. I keep seeing the term "unbanked" being used a lot. My concern is, KYC requires not only identification but also proof of residency. The proof of residency requires a utility bill in the party's name with a matching address.... See where I'm going with this? Most utility companies require some form of debit or credit or pay a large deposit. I think a lot of your target audience will not be able to pass KYC because they probably don't have utilities turned on on their name. Might want to think of offering a solution ahead of time, before this becomes an issue. Otherwise, you might find yourself making a lot of refunds.

In case of our KYC, the sufficient proof of residency is an ID or Passport with your address. The uploading of another document is only optional - you do not have to do it. Also - very important is to state the fact, that we have two target groups - unbanked people and crypto community. Most of the unbanked people do not have any crypto and also don't want to have anything with it or just don't have any/enough information about it. So we are don't really expecting them to participate in the TGE. They are an important segment of the final product - ALAX app store. And they do not need to have any crypto to be able to use it (that is part of the reason why we have two tokens).

I just have 2 types of passport in my country. national and international. And only in national I have my adress. But its non english. its ok?

I am not 100% sure since KYC is made in cooperation with the specialized agency. I would say try it and you will see. It seems that there is a problem when someone uses the non-English character (such as non-Latin alphabet or special characters such as č ä etc.).  
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
Yobit is not the best exchanges but I think it’s not so bad too, the ico is not even finished and alax already annonce an exchange, i think it’s a good news even it’s not a top 10 exchange. Let’s see if alax annonce another exchange soon.

Exactly my opinion! As there are other exchanges already announced, and yet more will coming, you dont have to trade on exchanges with a bad reputation
I agree, is good to see how the token is already listed in a exchange. Big one's will arrive with time.
Pages:
Jump to: