Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets - page 27. (Read 75351 times)

Activity: 583
Merit: 13
So I cannot participate if I'm a US citizen? I got an eth address, but now I can't proceed because I cannot be from the US. Is there's something I can do?

You can be from the US if you are an accredited investor or you will find one to invest for you. But it is a bit late to solve it now since we have to verify the accreditation of the investor first.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Last time I checked it was twice less amount of tokens sold, now it's more than 62 mil. That's a very impressive result, considering the sale lasts just for 6 days. I'm sure Alax will get listed on more exchanges in the nearest future.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
TGE ends tomorrow? On which exchanges ALX will be trading? Do you have agreemnet with some of them already?

They've confirmed YoBit and another exchange which name ive forgot

i thought was just finishing the first phase of the sale but is actually over in 4 hours.

The other exchange chosen id qrypto by the way

it's just the start, the ICO is not over yet. still 3 hours to go. as time goes by they'll be listed on other exchanges.

ok so this is just the first phase of the ico and the sale will continue afterward, was a bit confusing, in any case seems the sale is going quite well.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
TGE ends tomorrow? On which exchanges ALX will be trading? Do you have agreemnet with some of them already?

i thought was just finishing the first phase of the sale but is actually over in 4 hours.

it's just the start, the ICO is not over yet. still 3 hours to go. as time goes by they'll be listed on other exchanges.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Do you already have contact with existing games or game developers, so your platform could kick-start from the beginning?

Dragonfly partnership.. An app platform like Playstore ? 
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Also when you invest in an ico you are sure to buy at a fixed price, if you wait exchanges the price could change and be higher. So if you really think that a project can have a great sucess it’s better to invest during the token sale. Alax for exemple could be at a higher value after that the token reach an exchanges than now during the ico.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
I wonder what's the difference between an ICO and just putting the coins or tokens directly on the exchange. And could the restrictions be circumvented that way?

If I'm not mistaken, ICO offers investors discounts not offered in exchanges and its token price is also at a fix rate.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
I wonder what's the difference between an ICO and just putting the coins or tokens directly on the exchange. And could the restrictions be circumvented that way?
If the token is on exchange the token circulation and transaction will not only occur between the project and investor, but there will be another person who buy the token and sell it (maybe higher/lower), so people can buy the token from another person and not only from the project anymore.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
It would be interesting to have a list of interested developers, even if they did an initial promotion for them, you can have a sense of the size you have now and measure that space before you even start your platform, something like the beta test list, it already It happened?
Activity: 532
Do you already have contact with existing games or game developers, so your platform could kick-start from the beginning?
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Didn't Polymath do something like that?

Oh right, they did a big airdrop. The kicker was u still had to pass their KYC. KYC for free tokens, can u believe it?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
So I cannot participate if I'm a US citizen? I got an eth address, but now I can't proceed because I cannot be from the US. Is there's something I can do?

The only thing you can do for getting tokens is exchanges after tge is over.

Or you need some friend outside of US, buy for you.

Yes, the only make sense think is to wait the token to hit the exchange therefore all people can buy it no matter where they came from.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

The only thing you can do for getting tokens is exchanges after tge is over.

Or you need some friend outside of US, buy for you.

If I proceed, checking that I'm not from the US, what will happen afterwards?

I've seen some ICOs say they refund the investment if the KYC failed or if u  don't meet the requirements like being a accredited investor in the US.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

If I proceed, checking that I'm not from the US, what will happen afterwards?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: