Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets - page 37. (Read 75351 times)

Activity: 583
Merit: 13
Good news everyone! Another cryptocurrency exchange is going to list our ALX tokens! Read more about our listing on CREX24 on our blog.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
Join Live AMA organised by QUOINE tomorrow (April 20th) at 10AM UTC. Our Co-founder Kalvin Feng and QUOINE’s senior vice president of operating Seth Melamed will talk about ALAX TGE and about upcoming listing on QRYPTOS.

is there something mode than a simple listing of ALAX in QRYPTOS? because it seems strange they get involved so much on this project. Is good off-course but i wanted to check if there was something i missed.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
why there is no Russian-speaking parts of forum this token?
Activity: 141
Merit: 14
Hello!
I'd be grateful if you can answer me these two questions:
1) ICO is performing quite bad so far. If unsuccessful, would you return invested funds to investors?
2) On your alax.io page, FAQ says:
"Is there a mandatory KYC form?
KYC might be required in some cases - we will contact participants right after their contribution in case it's needed."
So, it doesnt say its mandatory for everyone. Otherwise its very misleading.
If someone is not comfortable with KYC would you issue a refund or those funds are lost in that case?
Thank you
Join Live AMA organised by QUOINE tomorrow (April 20th) at 10AM UTC. Our Co-founder Kalvin Feng and QUOINE’s senior vice president of operating Seth Melamed will talk about ALAX TGE and about upcoming listing on QRYPTOS.

ICO holder has made an assessment of our project with the final grade of 4.1 out of 5 - positive. You can find their review of ALAX TGE here.
I joined the ico.

But i have a question. Wasn't alax a decent token? Why did it take my ethereum address for to send my tokens?

First an eth token and afterwards they will swap them for the other one as soon as it is ready.

Every ICO is in ethereum token, then swap for coins if they develope their own blockchain

it's easier this way really. ETH is well known and you can find more people to program for it. plus it's really popular.

But they will dont have own blockchain. They want to swap ETH tokens for tokens made on Decent ?

Yes. We will use DECENT's blockchain, but we won't use DCT but we will have our own ALX.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
I joined the ico.

But i have a question. Wasn't alax a decent token? Why did it take my ethereum address for to send my tokens?

First an eth token and afterwards they will swap them for the other one as soon as it is ready.

Every ICO is in ethereum token, then swap for coins if they develope their own blockchain

it's easier this way really. ETH is well known and you can find more people to program for it. plus it's really popular.

You mean the smart contracts, there is no other way to do a proper automated ico than the smartcontracts
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
I joined the ico.

But they will dont have own blockchain. They want to swap ETH tokens for tokens made on Decent ?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I joined the ico.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
Do alax have any ongoing bounty campaign?

Not really. But you can wear the signature, it's all stated in the opening post.
They just have a signature campaign , and they will pay with BTC.
There is only 2 slot left, you can check it here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/alaxio-signature-campaignclosed-3032378

So sad that they dont have a proper bounty campaign Sad I really like it to participate more in projects i believe will be succesful

agree with this, it seems that all the project based on DECENT have been doing quite well and are serious or at least gathered a good amount of funds  Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Not really. But you can wear the signature, it's all stated in the opening post.
There is only 2 slot left, you can check it here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/alaxio-signature-campaignclosed-3032378

So sad that they dont have a proper bounty campaign Sad I really like it to participate more in projects i believe will be succesful

I really love they are paying with btc. They don't want to waste their tokens for marketing.

It seems their sales made a bump yesterday.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
I joined the ico.

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
I joined the ico.

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Two teams on two different continents. That is cool. The fact that each team has the ability to work together in the same office speaks wonders for any project. I've been on a few projects myself in which the team was spread out across the world from each other. While there are benefits to that type of arrangement there is no question that having a team in close proximity gives them more credibility as being legitimate.
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
When will the tokens be distributed?

From alax.io "Token distribution will be done within 2 weeks after the TGE - each participant will receive an email with all the information included."
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
When will the tokens be distributed?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Nice to have some pictures of the team, know the face of the team of a project always make investors more confident, it’s a least an indicator of the engagement of the team, and the alax team also look very competent. I’m impatient to see what they en developp.
Pages:
Jump to: