Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets - page 38. (Read 75351 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I invest in this project with DCT coin, do I need to completed and submit my KYC? or is not necessary.

I interest with the bonus so I invest and hope this project success.

KYC is mandatory. Once you finish your participation we will send you a confirmation email with the link to KYC form.

I really hate this stuff. crypto is supposed to be private. do you guys really have to run KYC?

We don't like it either but nobody wants to have some kind of prosecution on their back or FBI or whatever  Undecided
That's not how crypto should work and the creators meant. I also do not want to reveal even my real name to anyone in the web, not even saying about some documents and personal info.

Frankly, this KYC stuffs give a bad impact to the ICO's project as I can see. There are some potential investors but when they read about the KYC, they run away.
Many investors in crypto want to keep their anonimity and that's impossible with KYC. So I think that KYC scares more than one investor.

KYC really still drives some people skeptical of this one, but I have the greatest certainty that it is of the utmost importance for most projects, to be prepared for future proofs before the law, if necessary
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
They will use DCore for their apps? It will be fast, which another important factor for mainsteam adoption, along with the purchasable tokens in stores (the one pegged to dollar)

What is DCore?
Merit: 131
i know and the partnership with decent is also a great benefits for both.
Activity: 462
I invest in this project with DCT coin, do I need to completed and submit my KYC? or is not necessary.

KYC is mandatory. Once you finish your participation we will send you a confirmation email with the link to KYC form.

I really hate this stuff. crypto is supposed to be private. do you guys really have to run KYC?

We don't like it either but nobody wants to have some kind of prosecution on their back or FBI or whatever  Undecided
That's not how crypto should work and the creators meant. I also do not want to reveal even my real name to anyone in the web, not even saying about some documents and personal info.

Frankly, this KYC stuffs give a bad impact to the ICO's project as I can see. There are some potential investors but when they read about the KYC, they run away.
Many investors in crypto want to keep their anonimity and that's impossible with KYC. So I think that KYC scares more than one investor.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
Has anyone here filled out the KYC form? What information did it ask for? Name, address, ID?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
They will use DCore for their apps? It will be fast, which another important factor for mainsteam adoption, along with the purchasable tokens in stores (the one pegged to dollar)
Activity: 462
I used first time decent for ico and i want to say it is fast.

After i clicked confirm, 1s later it was done.

Alax made an excellent choice, I had already seen something like that at SophiaTx's Ico, the partnership with decent still benefits them, I hope the same thing will happen to Alax, we will have a lot of return to the front

I agree, choice of partnering with decent brought marvelous results for Sophiatx, same will happen to Alax in my opinion.
also in my opinion partnership whit decent it was the right choice worked very well with sophiatx and the same will happen with alax, almost instantaneous transactions great...
I hope that once the project is launch the transactions work as fast as now, that would be good for the token.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Alax made an excellent choice, I had already seen something like that at SophiaTx's Ico, the partnership with decent still benefits them, I hope the same thing will happen to Alax, we will have a lot of return to the front

I agree, choice of partnering with decent brought marvelous results for Sophiatx, same will happen to Alax in my opinion.
also in my opinion partnership whit decent it was the right choice worked very well with sophiatx and the same will happen with alax, almost instantaneous transactions great...
Activity: 583
Merit: 13
I'm hoping to be able to participate in a few hours. I hope it's not too late by then.

Do we have to give out any personal details? Such as name and address, etc?

Yes. There is a standardized KYC form.
Members of our team, both in Europe and Asia, are impatiently waiting and preparing everything for the start of the TGE. In the mean time we got news that our co-founder Matej Michalko made the Forbes Slovakia 30 successful people under 30.

I hope your team is ready for the upcoming TEG. I hope everything goes very smoothly! Can't wait to start!

nice photos, great winning team, so the ico is started well i will invest for sure something, is planned the verification kyc? ...

Yes, KYC is mandatory. After the participating in the TGE we will send every participant a confirmation email with a link to KYC form.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
It's not about the KYC, it's about two other factors in my opinion:
-we're in a bear market (but I hope that we're turning bullish again)
-United States' and China' investors can't invest in almost every ICO

Know your customer aka KYC is very important in these ICO's. With this they can avoid some prosecutions or any criminal things.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
It's not about the KYC, it's about two other factors in my opinion:
-we're in a bear market (but I hope that we're turning bullish again)
-United States' and China' investors can't invest in almost every ICO
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Merit: 0

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Activity: 686

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Members of our team, both in Europe and Asia, are impatiently waiting and preparing everything for the start of the TGE. In the mean time we got news that our co-founder Matej Michalko made the Forbes Slovakia 30 successful people under 30.

Oh.. its remember me another one very good project (PolicyPal), where their CEO (Val Yap) is also in 30 under 30 Forbs but in Asia  Roll Eyes
But do you have this article in English? This in Slovac and I dont understand  Huh

Unfortunately, we do not have an English translation.  Sad
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
Its great to see the ICO progress counter in real time at their website at https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB and also it ends in less than 5 days! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: