Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets - page 39. (Read 75351 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Interesting project
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
I invest in this project with DCT coin, do I need to completed and submit my KYC? or is not necessary.

I interest with the bonus so I invest and hope this project success.

KYC is mandatory. Once you finish your participation we will send you a confirmation email with the link to KYC form.

I really hate this stuff. crypto is supposed to be private. do you guys really have to run KYC?

Rules are rules. If you really hate it that much, you should wait till tokens will get available on exchanges, however, you the price might be higher.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I invest in this project with DCT coin, do I need to completed and submit my KYC? or is not necessary.

KYC is mandatory. Once you finish your participation we will send you a confirmation email with the link to KYC form.

I really hate this stuff. crypto is supposed to be private. do you guys really have to run KYC?
Activity: 583
Merit: 13
It's ggod to see this level of communication from a dev team. Usually, they give up after a few weeks. lol

I hate what icos have become, and everywhere I look I see scams. However, these guys seem to be transparent enough which should be the barest minimum if you are asking people to believe and invest in your project.

With the team's great activity on this thread and in platform development, I guess the community becomes more vibrant and confident about the project.

I think that there cant be any doubt about this project. Look at how active and communicative they are in here. Very good sign for a project

that's definitely a plus and inspires confidence in the team. I wish other projects had communication like this.

communitcation in which channel ? I am not seeing any communication here

I am really sorry if we missed any of your questions but we had a quite a lot of work lately, so it might have happened. But remember, if you have something important you can always write us to [email protected]. If it is something less pressing and our great community didn't give you a satisfactory answer, you can always try to submit your question again   Wink

I joined the ico.

But i have a question. Wasn't alax a decent token? Why did it take my ethereum address for to send my tokens?

One of the reason is that it is much easier in terms of distribution of tokens to use ERC20.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
I joined the ico.

But i have a question. Wasn't alax a decent token? Why did it take my ethereum address for to send my tokens?

For the purpose of the ICO you'll get ERC20 tokens. Later it will run on decent I think.

And this for sure will require all investors to keep up to date with the news from alax. In the future there will be a swap to change the current token with the newest one. Failed to do so will make our token useless.
Activity: 476
I joined the ico.

For the purpose of the ICO you'll get ERC20 tokens. Later it will run on decent I think.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I joined the ico.

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Do alax have any ongoing bounty campaign?

Not really. But you can wear the signature, it's all stated in the opening post.
Activity: 143
Do alax have any ongoing bounty campaign?
Activity: 12
This is a very cool and innovative project.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Cool i get 10% extra Bonus, because i have payed with DCT.  Smiley

i didn't know was possible to invest with DCT as well. I see now from the contribute page you can invest as well using sophiax token as well. But no bonus  Undecided

Don't you get a 10% bonus during this round regardless of cryptocurrency you invest with? An additional 10% if you invest with Decent?
Yes , that's true, as what they've said before https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34910931
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Cool i get 10% extra Bonus, because i have payed with DCT.  Smiley

i didn't know was possible to invest with DCT as well. I see now from the contribute page you can invest as well using sophiax token as well. But no bonus  Undecided

Don't you get a 10% bonus during this round regardless of cryptocurrency you invest with? An additional 10% if you invest with Decent?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
It's ggod to see this level of communication from a dev team. Usually, they give up after a few weeks. lol

I hate what icos have become, and everywhere I look I see scams. However, these guys seem to be transparent enough which should be the barest minimum if you are asking people to believe and invest in your project.

With the team's great activity on this thread and in platform development, I guess the community becomes more vibrant and confident about the project.

I think that there cant be any doubt about this project. Look at how active and communicative they are in here. Very good sign for a project

that's definitely a plus and inspires confidence in the team. I wish other projects had communication like this.

ALAX is one of the most communicating projects. I rarely saw such good communication between devs and the community.
Check their posting history and you will see it.

Indeed, i think they are mostly active in the european evening times so it can easy be missed judging by how active this thread is overall
Activity: 476

ALAX is one of the most communicating projects. I rarely saw such good communication between devs and the community.

Absolutely agree. The Alax account is super active in this thread, answering questions and posting tons of updates. I wish every project had the decency to do that.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

they have been actually answering a lot of question and doubts so far, it can be that now they have been slowing down a bit because of the work generated by running the ico.
Yes, they've been here answering many questions for a quite long time, the username is ALAX_io.
Here is the account profile https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/alaxio-1206681
Good communication is when you always get a response from the team.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

they have been actually answering a lot of question and doubts so far, it can be that now they have been slowing down a bit because of the work generated by running the ico.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

Pages:
Jump to: