Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets - page 76. (Read 75351 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Do you need help preparing for our TGE? Check out our first two articles from a series of “How to” guides that we have prepared for you! How to create MEW for receiving ALX tokens or how to buy ETH & BTC for participation.

Good idea to guide new investors how to do it.

Yes, indeed a great idea! I really like the article about "how to create a MEW". This is the right way how you attract new investors
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Do you need help preparing for our TGE? Check out our first two articles from a series of “How to” guides that we have prepared for you! How to create MEW for receiving ALX tokens or how to buy ETH & BTC for participation.

Good idea to guide new investors how to do it.
Activity: 322
faster, more efficient, and more secure systems to enhance the experience for developers, players, and distributors in game play that many people love. in this site we have been guided in the process of game game.jika we are less understand then we just open the site, that's great this program.
Activity: 583
Merit: 13

Is there a certain limit for airdrop participants? I'm sure others will appreciate if this matter will be clarified. Smiley

No, there is no limit for the number of Airdrop participants but there is a limit for the number of referrals per person (5) - so the max stake per person is 6.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
"ALAX also has several factors that can sustain it over the long term. First, its value proposition matches a clear and lucrative market opportunity. Second, it can leverage on Dragonfly’s existing user base, pre-installed partner networks, and retailer networks to succeed in the Chinese market. And third, it has room for growth into other emerging markets outside China, such as South East Asia, a very fast growing market." Read the whole review by blokt.

Those are all good points, it should be enough to kick-start the platform.

That's a good review, provides all necessary information about the project.
Activity: 434
Any airdrop planned? Didn't find one... or I've already missed it??

Hi, our airdrop is still on. You can join by filling out the airdrop form and follow these steps:

1. Register on https://airdrop.alax.io/#/
2. Join the ALAX Telegram group
3. Write /airdrop to the @Alax2_Bot
4. DO NOT WRITE /airdrop to the ALAX Telegram group, if you do, you will not be registered to the ALAX Airdrop (no tokens for you:( )
5. Use your special referral link to invite friends (It is generated automatically once you submit the application)
6. You can lookup the number of your referrals by writing /referral into @Alax2_Bot
7. If you share your referral link in the ALAX Telegram group, you may be banned

thanks for re-iterating guys. some people need to be reminded.

Wish the airdrop can elevate the project and more investors will aware with the existence of this good project.

With almost 60k people in telegram there will be hopefully a good part that are (or become) genuinely interested in the project
"ALAX also has several factors that can sustain it over the long term. First, its value proposition matches a clear and lucrative market opportunity. Second, it can leverage on Dragonfly’s existing user base, pre-installed partner networks, and retailer networks to succeed in the Chinese market. And third, it has room for growth into other emerging markets outside China, such as South East Asia, a very fast growing market." Read the whole review by blokt.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Hi, our airdrop is still on. You can join by filling out the airdrop form and follow these steps:

4. DO NOT WRITE /airdrop to the ALAX Telegram group, if you do, you will not be registered to the ALAX Airdrop (no tokens for you:( )
5. Use your special referral link to invite friends (It is generated automatically once you submit the application)
6. You can lookup the number of your referrals by writing /referral into @Alax2_Bot
7. If you share your referral link in the ALAX Telegram group, you may be banned

Wish the airdrop can elevate the project and more investors will aware with the existence of this good project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Is there a certain limit for airdrop participants? I'm sure others will appreciate if this matter will be clarified. Smiley
Activity: 434

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

I think there is a referral system/airdrop bot in telegram. Or maybe I could be wrong with all the tokens flooding the market, can't keep track of them all
Activity: 32
Investors will get a share from the unsold tokens which is great from my perspective. Therefore, the more we invest the more tokens we will get at the end.

Exactly!  Wink

Unsold tokens will be divided between participiants in proportion to invested money? All unsold tokens or only part of this tokens?

Yes, they will be divided proportionally based on the stakes. So someone who invested twice as much as someone else will get twice as much from the remaining tokens. We are talking about all unsold tokens from the TGE tokens - 30 000 000 ALX.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
ALAX has been added to  WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the ALAX on WISERICO and follow ALAX on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

ALAX is a Mobile Game Distribution Platform based on blockchain technology. The goal is to bring games to everyone including people that are unbanked (over 2 billion according to Findex) but have access to cash and 3G/LTE smartphones. Their aim is to provide a platform for content creators and gamers alike. ALAX is built on top of the DECENT’s DCore blockchain. Customers will be able to access the ALAX Store via an application built using DECENT’s library that will provide blockchain functionality. While content providers will have access to the ALAX Android SDK allowing them to include a range of features such as in-app purchases, rewards etc. Hence, consistency is secured across all the applications utilizing ALAX.
ALAX is a Mobile Game Distribution Platform based on blockchain technology with the intention of bringing fresh air to the gaming industry around the world. DECENT and Dragonfly join forces to bring games to everyone including people that are unbanked (over 2 billion according to Findex1) but have access to cash and 3G/LTE smartphones. Their aim is to provide a platform for content creators and gamers alike.
Customers will be able to access the ALAX Store using an application built using DECENT’s library that will provide blockchain functionality. While content providers will have access to the ALAX Android SDK allowing them to include a range of features such as in-app purchases, rewards and more. Hence, consistency is secured across all the applications utilizing ALAX.

Great news! ALAX has an impressive 5.0 ICO rating and I hope its token sale will be successful by the fact that it has a team of competent individuals.
copper member
Activity: 217
ALAX has been added to  WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the ALAX on WISERICO and follow ALAX on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

ALAX is a Mobile Game Distribution Platform based on blockchain technology. The goal is to bring games to everyone including people that are unbanked (over 2 billion according to Findex) but have access to cash and 3G/LTE smartphones. Their aim is to provide a platform for content creators and gamers alike. ALAX is built on top of the DECENT’s DCore blockchain. Customers will be able to access the ALAX Store via an application built using DECENT’s library that will provide blockchain functionality. While content providers will have access to the ALAX Android SDK allowing them to include a range of features such as in-app purchases, rewards etc. Hence, consistency is secured across all the applications utilizing ALAX.
ALAX is a Mobile Game Distribution Platform based on blockchain technology with the intention of bringing fresh air to the gaming industry around the world. DECENT and Dragonfly join forces to bring games to everyone including people that are unbanked (over 2 billion according to Findex1) but have access to cash and 3G/LTE smartphones. Their aim is to provide a platform for content creators and gamers alike.
Customers will be able to access the ALAX Store using an application built using DECENT’s library that will provide blockchain functionality. While content providers will have access to the ALAX Android SDK allowing them to include a range of features such as in-app purchases, rewards and more. Hence, consistency is secured across all the applications utilizing ALAX.

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
is there any bounty campaign?

No, there is only an airdrop on our telegram channel that you can join by filling up this form and joining our telegram group. You have to also confirm your registration with the bot - you will find the instruction once you will fill up the form or you can ask our telegram admins  Wink

Why did you make an airdrop instead of bounty. The budget you are spending for airdrop is not that small and could easily become a bounty budget.

Why did you choose this?
It would indeed be more feasible to make a reward, in future a vote in return with reward, often depending on the investment made in the airdrop, can become a waste and source of future eviction, many hunters may not possess the same resistance of investors

I agree with levyashin, bounties are more efficient than some random airdrops. Bounty hunters can promote your project everywhere. I think you should consider bounty option too.

One of the reasons why we didn't choose bounty was the great amount of work you have to do to evaluate it and it also needs much more time to spread the word. Airdrop is more instant and easier to maintain and gives us more time to focus on other activities and preparation of the TGE.

maybe an airdrop is easier to manage than bounty campaigns and is still a valid advertising method,at the same time leaving more time to the team for the development of the project

Well, an airdrop can be much work too if you have to check for fake entries, distribution etc pp. We saw some projects here struggle with this, if you want to make it as fair as possible. But in the end the devs hopefully know what they are doing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Maybe they don't wanna have bounty dumps after the token will get listed on exchanges...Airdrop gives enough tokens to get people interested, but not enough to influence token price in case of dumps.

When people join bounty they are helping project. The airdrop doesn't make so but it still bring lots of dumpers. And they don't even care project after joining the airdrop.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
I really want to know what are the advantages for the players, distributors and developers if they use the system from ALAX?
because I include gamers
so I am quite interested in this

We wrote about the advantages for developers as well as users in several blogs already. You can find them here  Wink

ok, thanks for information
I will try to open it for more information from this system
Pages:
Jump to: