Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets - page 72. (Read 75351 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Looks nice, but how can I be sure that it's not a scam ?

First you explain about your concern what thing make you think like that maybe you didn't browse the official website carefully this is coming with partnership with Decent so it will help that project to find a way to catch more attention. So click on website and look in the team tab.

https://alax.io/

the partnership on the one hand, and on the other hand, all in all it would be too much effort for Scam. Wink

This guy Nekrasova is a Newbie account, probably posting without even taking a minute to read about the project in which ANN he is spamming. Not worth to explain to such an individual why a project is a scam or not. Just look at his previous posts ...
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Simple games are always the most popular especially if we talk about mobile gaming, don't tell me that angry birds and plant vs zombies are complex games Grin

There will be only mobile games? For both platform (ios and android) ? Or web-games and pc?

all of this will coming, all platforms and not only games. Maybe also Apps and more?  Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Simple games are always the most popular especially if we talk about mobile gaming, don't tell me that angry birds and plant vs zombies are complex games Grin

There will be only mobile games? For both platform (ios and android) ? Or web-games and pc?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Its true that blockchain and video game are a good couple. Blockchain is a very nice application for video game platform, there is a lot of possibility to developp something huge. And alax develop something unique with 2 token for services, interesting to see what it’s possible with this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I like when games and blockchain is togerher Smiley looks fun

the best part is that the blockchain could really determine the ownership of in game items and make the transfer from one player to the other easier and without risks

I'm not sure how this will impact in ownership. How will it be able to check that people is installing the game on different computers?

There will be some kind of mechanism to check the ownership.

When someone sends you a token, you own it. No need special software to check it, just check your address
I think the person wanted to clarify the procedure KYC, you will need to pass it to participate in the ICO or to obtain the purchased coins, or not?

I dont think that they are talking about the KYC procedures or else, ownership of in game items can be determined by the private keys or else maybe? (I m just thinking loudly:) )
If they would apply KYC procedures to determine ownership of items this would be extremely inconvenient
personally i would don't like if the kyc will be necessary to buy in game items or to participate in the ico...
You are right, I suppose that big share among investors will be gamers, for them KYC procedure will be too difficult, in addition, most of them prefer to be anonymous.
The truth is that many of them are not legally allowed to use this platform because they are underage
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

the best part is that the blockchain could really determine the ownership of in game items and make the transfer from one player to the other easier and without risks

I'm not sure how this will impact in ownership. How will it be able to check that people is installing the game on different computers?

When someone sends you a token, you own it. No need special software to check it, just check your address
I think the person wanted to clarify the procedure KYC, you will need to pass it to participate in the ICO or to obtain the purchased coins, or not?

I dont think that they are talking about the KYC procedures or else, ownership of in game items can be determined by the private keys or else maybe? (I m just thinking loudly:) )
If they would apply KYC procedures to determine ownership of items this would be extremely inconvenient
personally i would don't like if the kyc will be necessary to buy in game items or to participate in the ico...
You are right, I suppose that big share among investors will be gamers, for them KYC procedure will be too difficult, in addition, most of them prefer to be anonymous.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131

First you explain about your concern what thing make you think like that maybe you didn't browse the official website carefully this is coming with partnership with Decent so it will help that project to find a way to catch more attention. So click on website and look in the team tab.

the partnership on the one hand, and on the other hand, all in all it would be too much effort for Scam. Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

These days you can't be sure of anything  Grin Just do your own research, make your own opinion about Alax, check website as clixcoin suggested, also whitepaper is a great source of information.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Activity: 406
Merit: 107
there are enough interesting games that can not be called simple, but they are very popular among people.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Most people don't want to farm endless hours on path of exile or build strategies to kill demon soul's bosses or do difficult content on meat boy. they just want to do ripetitive simple things (btw that's why crypto isn't mainstream yet, too much works to do)

Just a quick game while commuting in the metro,bus,tram or etc. is wonderful i think, time taking strategy games or breathtaking graphics is not important in mobile gaming or not in the first place.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Most people don't want to farm endless hours on path of exile or build strategies to kill demon soul's bosses or do difficult content on meat boy. they just want to do ripetitive simple things (btw that's why crypto isn't mainstream yet, too much works to do)
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
You are right, once I analyzed great hits in music and I discovered, that they all were made very simple with not much audio tracks at the same time.
Very simple, most with an echo in the background.
But you have to find the right thing which tickles the nerve from the players. Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Gaming industry is one of the fastest growing and multi millions dollars industry. How I see this platform is like opportunity for developers to sell directly their games and to let other know about their creative abilities to have a platform to use. While buyers will have same opportunity to get their favorite games at competitive price than usual market price. It is going to be useful for both parties and this makes it awesome.
Pages:
Jump to: