Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets - page 71. (Read 75351 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Gaming industry is one of the fastest growing and multi millions dollars industry. How I see this platform is like opportunity for developers to sell directly their games and to let other know about their creative abilities to have a platform to use. While buyers will have same opportunity to get their favorite games at competitive price than usual market price. It is going to be useful for both parties and this makes it awesome.
Yes, especially on competitive games, because there are a lot of incentivizes to play it.
I think alax should try to reach as many of competitive games as possible.

The gaming platform is kept increasing in the blockchain but how far Alax will able survive we don't know because of huge competition.
In order to get more popularity they need to market differently when compared to others and compared to other they need to develop different gaming technology.

They are concentrating on emerging markets, for one, and they also enable people to pay with cash. I'm not sure about gaming technology, we gonna see that later when the platform will be up and running.

why are you unsure of gaming technology?
I think gaming technology is currently on the good rise already many successful gaming platforms.

Im pretty sure he means the technology ALAX is using for their own games like server infrastructure, programmer etc.?!
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Which is the point of the partnership with Dragonfly, exapand the userbase. Have looked at their website? They have this series, Special Force, good graphics for a mobile game
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
Gaming industry is one of the fastest growing and multi millions dollars industry. How I see this platform is like opportunity for developers to sell directly their games and to let other know about their creative abilities to have a platform to use. While buyers will have same opportunity to get their favorite games at competitive price than usual market price. It is going to be useful for both parties and this makes it awesome.
Yes, especially on competitive games, because there are a lot of incentivizes to play it.

The gaming platform is kept increasing in the blockchain but how far Alax will able survive we don't know because of huge competition.
In order to get more popularity they need to market differently when compared to others and compared to other they need to develop different gaming technology.

They are concentrating on emerging markets, for one, and they also enable people to pay with cash. I'm not sure about gaming technology, we gonna see that later when the platform will be up and running.

Do you mean emerging gaming markets or emerging countries?

Emerging markets as they are in partnership with Dragonfly, it's quite new but as was stated before can coint already several millions users, which alax could serve as well.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

why are you unsure of gaming technology?
I think gaming technology is currently on the good rise already many successful gaming platforms.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Do you mean emerging gaming markets or emerging countries?
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Remember guys that this is a mobile platform at first. it's gonna be a long time before competitive games are added.

I think a win win idea could be to have a free game that makes a huge community around him before starting the real platform. Maybe this could build the start of a successful project?

That could indeed help, there is a lot of competition at the moment, in particular there are already a lot of games out there which are doing great but are tied up to some other seller platform already.
Activity: 391
Merit: 114

Remember guys that this is a mobile platform at first. it's gonna be a long time before competitive games are added.

I think a win win idea could be to have a free game that makes a huge community around him before starting the real platform. Maybe this could build the start of a successful project?
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

There are also many competitive games that are based on mobile actually, you can look at mobile legend, aov, pubg, fortnite, role of survival.

aov: previously Vainglory? I was about to write same thing, recently pubg mobile created a lot of hype mobile gaming, some of my friends are playing pubg even on lunch breaks without eating anything.

Those who haven't experience online gaming are shock when they come across mobile multiplayer, Most gamers are not surprise if PUBG are popular we have been fragging all those years in PC, welcome to online gaming

Developers can take advantage of this new generation of mobile gamers who just dip their toes in gaming ocean

First time i played vainglory years ago, graphics gameplay characters everything was perfect. If they find a solution to controlling issues, mobile platforms can thrive even more. Pubg is a proof of this.
Where can I get your token?

Just have a look at the first post in this thread, you can find all the relevant information plus the website where you can buy the tokens.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

There are also many competitive games that are based on mobile actually, you can look at mobile legend, aov, pubg, fortnite, role of survival.

aov: previously Vainglory? I was about to write same thing, recently pubg mobile created a lot of hype mobile gaming, some of my friends are playing pubg even on lunch breaks without eating anything.

Those who haven't experience online gaming are shock when they come across mobile multiplayer, Most gamers are not surprise if PUBG are popular we have been fragging all those years in PC, welcome to online gaming

Developers can take advantage of this new generation of mobile gamers who just dip their toes in gaming ocean
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Game developers can add alax currency in their games ?
Activity: 644

Activity: 434

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I like when games and blockchain is togerher Smiley looks fun

the best part is that the blockchain could really determine the ownership of in game items and make the transfer from one player to the other easier and without risks

I'm not sure how this will impact in ownership. How will it be able to check that people is installing the game on different computers?

There will be some kind of mechanism to check the ownership.

When someone sends you a token, you own it. No need special software to check it, just check your address

Lol
Activity: 310
Merit: 0
I like when games and blockchain is togerher Smiley looks fun

the best part is that the blockchain could really determine the ownership of in game items and make the transfer from one player to the other easier and without risks

I'm not sure how this will impact in ownership. How will it be able to check that people is installing the game on different computers?

If its linked to an account, you can easily determine on how many machine a software has been activated. The least it needs is an activation server and an internet connection

I think in-game item trading and digital item trading in general will be a big deal. Crypto Kitties was just the beginning.

Crypto Kitties aint got shit on Alax
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Looks nice, but how can I be sure that it's not a scam ?

First you explain about your concern what thing make you think like that maybe you didn't browse the official website carefully this is coming with partnership with Decent so it will help that project to find a way to catch more attention. So click on website and look in the team tab.

https://alax.io/

the partnership on the one hand, and on the other hand, all in all it would be too much effort for Scam. Wink

This guy Nekrasova is a Newbie account, probably posting without even taking a minute to read about the project in which ANN he is spamming. Not worth to explain to such an individual why a project is a scam or not. Just look at his previous posts ...

I believe in the potential of the project and of Time, not because I sympathize with them, I have been doing my own research since the beginning of the topic, I hope to have a lot of success with this ICO, but I think that the questions need to be less hasty and malicious. people who work for your project, as well as those who research before speaking
Pages:
Jump to: