Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets - page 86. (Read 75351 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
That is clear the functionalities areas of both types of tokens. ALX is pegged to fiat and will be accessible directly on exchanges. Whereas other which is called ALA is designed to be used for content purchasing. What other way will be to get ALA except buying it with ALX with 20% discount ? Will this also be purchasable even without need of ALX ?

People can buy ALA with fiat as well as I understand, but without discounts. And ALA will not be trading on exchanges?

HOw can you buy with fiat? Wiretransfer? CC?

A selection of those, maybe also PayPal and credit cards, if they are going to deal with cash the are not many alternatives.
If ALA is focused for people that don't use crypto then they should use the easiest and more common payment systems like using the credit card.
I can honestly say that there are more people in Europe who have a PP account rather than a credit cardt

That is true. I think Credit Cards are more or less an American thing for daily payments.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
That is clear the functionalities areas of both types of tokens. ALX is pegged to fiat and will be accessible directly on exchanges. Whereas other which is called ALA is designed to be used for content purchasing. What other way will be to get ALA except buying it with ALX with 20% discount ? Will this also be purchasable even without need of ALX ?

People can buy ALA with fiat as well as I understand, but without discounts. And ALA will not be trading on exchanges?

A selection of those, maybe also PayPal and credit cards, if they are going to deal with cash the are not many alternatives.
This is a very good payment option for investors to consider and invest in this project. This project is receiving very good support from the community which is very commendable to the management team of this project, I will follow up the project to be able to decide to invest in it.

Sounds like a legit plan to give everyone an opportunity to support the project. Both crypto literate and illiterate .
Also it is a sound business modal, an improvement for an existing market
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

If ALA is focused for people that don't use crypto then they should use the easiest and more common payment systems like using the credit card.
I can honestly say that there are more people in Europe who have a PP account rather than a credit cardt

they will, I find it unlikely they won't have credit card option
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

This is a very good payment option for investors to consider and invest in this project. This project is receiving very good support from the community which is very commendable to the management team of this project, I will follow up the project to be able to decide to invest in it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Wow, 28 threath pages in just a few days. Looks like the community is growing an follows the project

Well, gaming is a big market and I think there are even a lot of gamers in the crypto market.

Not just gaming itself, but also think e-sports

Would be nice when ALAX sponsored an e-sports team. Great advertisment for them

Wow, that's a great idea! Let's hope their ICO raises enough for a decent marketing campaign
Yes. Some t-shirts, caps and VR-glasses for example.
I dont know, if sponsoring will bring you more attention, because only nerds are looking the game contests.  Grin
An advertizement on a big website could maybe more useful.

I think nerds/gamers are among the bggest crypto investors nowadays

No they are the bounty hunters, the real investors are old office dudes  Grin
During early days of cryptos we see supporters of project nowadays I see more scammers and airdrop hunters
Activity: 310
Merit: 0

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

That's right. You can buy ALA for cash in special shops partners, there won't be discounts since you buy it with cash and it won't be traded on exchanges.
then the  tokens will have different functions will be tradable on the exchange and also will be an internal utility token...

How it will be calculate ALA price in fiat even if ethereum price going down. Mostly all ICO have related price to eth or btc.
ALAX will issue ALA tokens that will not be limited in number and their value is pegged to FIAT. If a game developer requests the pay-out of their ALA tokens then ALAX pays out the corresponding amount in FIAT, a certain fixed amount will be deducted as a processing fee.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Wow, 28 threath pages in just a few days. Looks like the community is growing an follows the project

Well, gaming is a big market and I think there are even a lot of gamers in the crypto market.

Not just gaming itself, but also think e-sports

Would be nice when ALAX sponsored an e-sports team. Great advertisment for them

Wow, that's a great idea! Let's hope their ICO raises enough for a decent marketing campaign
Yes. Some t-shirts, caps and VR-glasses for example.
I dont know, if sponsoring will bring you more attention, because only nerds are looking the game contests.  Grin
An advertizement on a big website could maybe more useful.

I think nerds/gamers are among the bggest crypto investors nowadays
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

That's right. You can buy ALA for cash in special shops partners, there won't be discounts since you buy it with cash and it won't be traded on exchanges.
then the  tokens will have different functions will be tradable on the exchange and also will be an internal utility token...

How it will be calculate ALA price in fiat even if ethereum price going down. Mostly all ICO have related price to eth or btc.
That is what I usually think about when I see the finansial goals in crypto. The price is so unstable and all the goods and services needed for the project are sold mostly in fiat money.
It looks like it is a whish full thinking but I hope that they will be able to achieve it
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
at the road map i have read, DECENT is already ahead of schedule with the updated version of working API and SDK documentation, thats good.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

That is what I usually think about when I see the finansial goals in crypto. The price is so unstable and all the goods and services needed for the project are sold mostly in fiat money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

then the two tokens will have different functions  one will be tradable on the exchange and one will be an internal utility token...
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
I bet ALAX have already a strong community support and have a strong partnerships so maybe there's no need to launch an official bounty campaign. Plus their airdrop will be a big help to build a good coin circulation supply.

It depends I think. If they want to gain a lot of traction a bounty campaign could be helpful, but it is not a must of course if there is already a lot of interest in the product. And also the airdrop should not be too significant or there are many people going to simply dump.

If they already have a big community, they can limit their airdrop to those areas they would like more developed, like just telegram or media for example. Airdrops are pretty good in increasing community and gaining attention.

Those airdrops for telegram, I don't know how effective they really are. And also there is a lot of bot action and people sign up a hundred times. The groups explode and everyone gets a few bucks in the end. Don't know whether I would like that for my project...
This is really what happens( Many companies are trying to fight bots but they are bad at it and the result is people who really work and benefit get a penny....
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The Mobile Gaming Content To 50 Million Unbanked Users Across Asia sounds nice, its a huge market.

And its just beginning isn't it? Later we'll see ALAX for all over the world i think. But targeting 50 Mil User at first place is a great start.
50 mil user is not a great start, it is a goal.
If you target so many user you can be happy. But unbanked users does not mean unbanked gamers?
So it means unbanked babies, grandmas and game-haters also, isnt it?
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
The Mobile Gaming Content To 50 Million Unbanked Users Across Asia sounds nice, its a huge market.

And its just beginning isn't it? Later we'll see ALAX for all over the world i think. But targeting 50 Mil User at first place is a great start.

50m seems very ambitious. Is it achievable? Yes i think so, but it is not that easy.

If they achieve that, i can't predict the token price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
I know it take a long time to build Game platform. This is for me is long term project. ALAX idea is nice and targeting emerging market where is growth happening currently 

If it's about to build a platform like Steam, yes it takes a lot of time because you must provide support for sellers/purchasers and continued support for games' patch/updates etc...
They have roadmap until 2019? platform for gamers is a promising direction, with constantly evolving games and hardware the demand for this is growing, and I think that the trend will continue.
The gaming industry will always be in demand. The most important thing is that the content on the platform should always be relevant and in demand!
Pages:
Jump to: