Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ [ANN] ★ ALEXIS COIN ★ FINANCIAL REVOLUTION ★ - page 2. (Read 3110 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
So when can we start to mine this?
Activity: 87
Is there airdrop?
Activity: 112
The project looks like Ucoin Cash - very hot. I would like to know if there are any bounty programs.

Hello Hadang,
We have it! Please take a look at our thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-alexis-coin-facebook-and-twitter-campaign-2417174
It looks like your bonus campaign has very few participants. This will affect the project a lot. Do you intend to change campaigns?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Extra giveaway with total 0.02 BTC
Twitter: https://twitter.com/alexiscoin_co/status/936256789703618560
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alexiscoin.co/photos/a.2413202185570745.1073741828.2408400489384248/2422214848002812
==========================================================================

Regards
---------------------------------
★ Website: www.alexiscoin.co
★ Email: [email protected]
★ Facebook: www.facebook.com/alexiscoin.co
★ Twitter: www.twitter.com/alexiscoin_co
★ Telegram:@alexiscoin ★
I went to your website and I found out that there are only limited informations that we can get from there.
Only the whitepaper, time if how many days or hours left in your pre-sale. I can't even seen the team behind and other details.

Hi Mysterious01,
I hope you are not mysterious like your username.
You can find complete information about in our whitepaper, and you can find the countdown for presale and our ico sale

Regards
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I went to your website and I found out that there are only limited informations that we can get from there.
Only the whitepaper, time if how many days or hours left in your pre-sale. I can't even seen the team behind and other details.
The project looks like Ucoin Cash - very hot. I would like to know if there are any bounty programs.

Hello Hadang,
We have it! Please take a look at our thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-alexis-coin-facebook-and-twitter-campaign-2417174
So was the PRE-SALE successful? Maybe ICO gets the same direction! Were the wallets ready only in 2018? Which exchanges will deal with Alexis Coin? Coinsmarkets? Coinexchange? Yobit? Cryptopia? Livecoin?

Hello Raizou,
Wallet, mining pool, block explorer will be ready after ico end, please read our complete roadmap in our White paper

Regards
So, the Alexis Coin is focusing on developing a blockchain era bank, which can be the best place investment. Hope that more investors will catch this idea of yours.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
So was the PRE-SALE successful? Maybe ICO gets the same direction! Were the wallets ready only in 2018? Which exchanges will deal with Alexis Coin? Coinsmarkets? Coinexchange? Yobit? Cryptopia? Livecoin?
Activity: 154
Nice project! We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys!!
Since Alexis Coin's primary objective is to change the financial and investment system to become better, easy and safe through its investment system, I'm looking forward to it's impact to this project's clients and users.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Update: Presale Stat

422 718 ALX Coin Sold
Remaining: 77 282 ALX

Regards
I feel so happy for your coin amount are sold.
Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink

Hi,
Nice project you have there, I hope we can be listed in your website too.

Regards
Update:

Dear members,
We have been fixed registration and login page problem, You may now login or register without a problem or try to reseting your password : https://alexiscoin.website/forgot.php

For your information, Our "IP restriction feature" has caused a problem during test and now it has been disabled for a temporary time. We will fix it and bring it up again for more security.

If you are still facing a problem, please kindly tell us or send email to: [email protected]

Kind Regards
Alexis coin team
double IP restrictions is what i like on your security system, but now that it is disabled do you have any other secutity option  similar to IP restriction? Just in case you were not able to fix the problem.

Hi kyanscadiel,
Thank you for your concern,
We dont remove it, we just fixing it now.

Regards
Activity: 266
Amazing update by the way how many days you were able to sold the 422 718 tokens?
There is no doubt that the remaining 77 282 tokens will sold out few hours from now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101

422 718 ALX Coin Sold

Regards

that is so nice. 422 718 ALX COIN has been sold !  its a nice idea cause this project contains mining,lending and affillation ! and i think theres more !
Activity: 140
Update:

Dear members,
We have been fixed registration and login page problem, You may now login or register without a problem or try to reseting your password : https://alexiscoin.website/forgot.php

For your information, Our "IP restriction feature" has caused a problem during test and now it has been disabled for a temporary time. We will fix it and bring it up again for more security.

If you are still facing a problem, please kindly tell us or send email to: [email protected]

Kind Regards
Alexis coin team
double IP restrictions is what i like on your security system, but now that it is disabled do you have any other secutity option  similar to IP restriction? Just in case you were not able to fix the problem.

422 718 ALX Coin Sold

Regards