Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ [ANN] ★ ALEXIS COIN ★ FINANCIAL REVOLUTION ★ - page 3. (Read 3110 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Alexis coin has a project aiming to create a safe lending platform with our ecosystem and they will focus on developing a blockchain era bank which can be the best place of investments. I will follow this coin cause I know that it will succeed and I read the spreadsheet its so cool ! hurry up and buy some tokens now !
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Looking forward to this wonderful project and hope that this project would be successful. Good luck team.

Thank you,
You are welcome to join our presale

Regards
---------------------------------
★ Website: www.alexiscoin.co
★ Email: [email protected]
★ Facebook: www.facebook.com/alexiscoin.co
★ Twitter: www.twitter.com/alexiscoin_co
★ Telegram:@alexiscoin ★
Update:

Dear members,
We have been fixed registration and login page problem, You may now login or register without a problem or try to reseting your password : https://alexiscoin.website/forgot.php

For your information, Our "IP restriction feature" has caused a problem during test and now it has been disabled for a temporary time. We will fix it and bring it up again for more security.

If you are still facing a problem, please kindly tell us or send email to: [email protected]

Kind Regards
Alexis coin team

I saw your website bug yesterday, Didn't register and log-in but today I check it, It's running smooth even they don't reset their old password.  I'm on dashboard, I saw affiliate and tools. how much do i earn by referring new members?

Hi hynext,
We glad you solved your problem.

Affilation program and tools are designed for lending program.
We have 5 tier affilation program, please take a look at below table:

* First generation/ Direct refferals = 10%
* 2nd generation = 4%
* 3rd generation = 3%
* 4th generation = 2%
* 5th generation = 1%

Regards
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
Update:

Dear members,
We have been fixed registration and login page problem, You may now login or register without a problem or try to reseting your password : https://alexiscoin.website/forgot.php

For your information, Our "IP restriction feature" has caused a problem during test and now it has been disabled for a temporary time. We will fix it and bring it up again for more security.

If you are still facing a problem, please kindly tell us or send email to: [email protected]

Kind Regards
Alexis coin team

I saw your website bug yesterday, Didn't register and log-in but today I check it, It's running smooth even they don't reset their old password.  I'm on dashboard, I saw affiliate and tools. how much do i earn by referring new members?
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Alexis coin has a lot of journey to become more popular like other digital currencies, So for now I'm looking forward to this project and I do my part to tell to every person that i know that the new era of cryptocurrency is here so let's support Alexis coin.
Activity: 238
Info is good I think it is a good project to invest.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
Update:

Dear members,

Kind Regards
Alexis coin team
Activity: 56
I have been aware of this project for quite some time now as the team behind it is really strong and active both on as well as off line.This is what is trying to fight.
It seems that they have finally arrived – Welcome!
Update:

Our ANN Thread in native languages
Indonesian Language

Regards

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Looking forward to this wonderful project and hope that this project would be successful. Good luck team.
Activity: 462
★ We need local language translation service and ANN thread maker in sub section
* Please add our telegram @alexiscoin and identify your btt username, your rank, your country/language and your price
* We will compare to others and come back to you
Reserved for Indonesian translation, and I would love to translate your whitepaper too. I supporting so much for this project!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This project is a package. It contains lending, mining, affiliation, trading and staking. It is really a nice idea to have all this in one. I'm looking forward to the progress development of this Alexis Coin.
Activity: 98
As i've red your white paper, this looks like a one stop shop ICO. Investing, mining and lending with it a %49 per mo and capital back at 200 days. Your platform is not that bad for a good start.

I agree, having a one stop shop would be easier accessible for users. I am hoping for the success of your company! As to see the progress of your developments, I will think of investing.
Activity: 5
looking great .hope for the best.
★ We need local language translation service and ANN thread maker in sub section
* Please add our telegram @alexiscoin and identify your btt username, your rank, your country/language and your price
* We will compare to others and come back to you
Activity: 358
Waiting too long to be mined on this coin. By 2018
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
With regards to this sentence "Alexis Coin is a project aimed to create a safe lending platform ", I am a little bit puzzled on how you are going to execute the safety of a lending platform.
Maybe I miss some important information but could at least enlightened us on how you are going to do it?
Activity: 1
Nice project !!
I have signed up and invest some amount, btw im interested with the exchange btc-alx and eth-alx
Activity: 196
done reading your white paper it seems its a good project.It seems legit !  I will follow this. keep it up the good work and I would be follow your coin.I hope that your Project is gonna rock
Pages:
Jump to: