Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ [ANN] ★ ALEXIS COIN ★ FINANCIAL REVOLUTION ★ - page 4. (Read 3110 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
As i've red your white paper, this looks like a one stop shop ICO. Investing, mining and lending with it a %49 per mo and capital back at 200 days. Your platform is not that bad for a good start.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
This project looks great because any person that want lending, investing and mining can be achieved from this coin. I also want you to design and develop the roadmap as it is easier to understand with it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
I read your whitepaper and it looks great. I was amazed to your lending it's 49% per month and capital back on 200 days. How about your staking programs. if I hold a ALX coin for a long term, how do I earn profit?
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
CLOUT media.decentralised
this coin will be a great coin if the road map can be realized on time.
any team information?  this is the most important thing
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Done following your twitter and facebook pages and account. It is worth following for. I know you will be sucessful coin. More powers !
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★ ALEXIS COIN ★
Financial Revolution

Website - Whitepaper -  Facebook -  Twitter - Telegram
Facebook And Twitter Bounty

What Is Alexis Coin
Alexis Coin (ALX) is a new cryptocurrency, an open source, peer-to-peer network system. Alexis Coin investment system will change the financial and investment system to become better, easy and safe. With P2P system will allow people to store and invest their wealth in a non-government controlled currency, and even earn the interest on investment.

Why ALX unique and profitable to investors?

Alexis Coin is a project aimed to create a safe lending platform with our ecosystem, and We will focus on developing a blockchain era bank, which can be the best place investment. Money can be kept for investment or sent to anywhere at whenever and in wherever in a few seconds. Check Alexis coin specification on our White Paper

Alexis Coin Specification
★ Name: Alexis Coin
★ Coin Algorithm : Scrypt (PoW/PoS)
★ Coin Abbreviation : ALX
★ Maximum Coin Supply : 29.000.000
★ Decimal : 8
★ Presale : 500.000
★ ICO : 8.500.000
★ Price : Start from 0.7 USD (Presale)
★ Mining Pool : Coming Soon (Check our Whitepaper)
★ Presale: November 20th 2017
★ ICO Sale: December 1st 2017

★ Presale will begin 20th - 30th November 2017, During presale the price of each ALX coin is $0.7 and the 10% bonus only available during presale. Total cap per day is 450k alx coin + 10% bonus

★ ICO Sale will begin December 1st 2017 - January 4th 2018, You can register and buy at our website: www.alexiscoin.co
Max supply for ICO sale is 8.5 Million Alx, and there is no limit for the members

ICO stages:
★ Stage 1: 0-1 Million Alx = Price : $0.8
★ Stage 2: 1-2 Million Alx = Price : $0.9
★ Stage 3: 2-3 Million Alx = Price : $1.0
★ Stage 4: 3-4 Million Alx = Price : $1.1
★ Stage 5: 4-5 Million Alx = Price : $1.2
★ Stage 6: 5-6 Million Alx = Price : $1.3
★ Stage 7: 6-7 Million Alx = Price : $1.4
★ Stage 8: 7-8.5 Million Alx = Price : $1.5

Alexis Coin Programs:

★ Lending ★
Lending on our trusted platform up to 49% per month. Read more the complete table and description in our White Paper

★ Mining ★
Solo mining or pool mining to gain Alexis coin. Read more our plan in our White Paper

★ Affiliation ★
Opportunity to earn extra profit via our affiliation program, Up to 5 tier. Read more in our White Paper

★ Trading ★
Exchange BTC-ALX or ETH-ALX in ALX Exchange in the user area of Alexis Coin or Exchange ALX Coin to other cryptocurrencies in our listed exchangers. Read more our plan in our White Paper

★ Staking ★
Hold your Alexis Coin to stake and gain more profit with us. Read more our plan in our White Paper

Alexis Coin Roadmap

★ 20.11.2017: Presale start
★ 01.12.2017: ICO start
★ 12.01.2018: Desktop wallet launched
★ 13.01.2018: ALX Coin distribution
★ 14.01.2018: Lending program begin
★ 20.01.2018: ALX Exchange (BTC-ALX & ETH-ALX)
★ 01.02.2018: Exchangers (Livecoin & Yobit)
★ 01.02.2018: Price target $10 - $20 / ALX
★ For the complete roadmap check out the Whitepaper

New Dashboard Area Features and Security (New server)
★ 2-Factor Authentication (New)
★ Email Verification
★ Double IP Restriction (New)
★ ALX Exchange - Trade ALX with BTC & ETH (New)
★ Ticket Support (New)
★ Lending program
★ Afilliate Tree & Network
★ Affilate Tools

ALEXIS COIN - FINANCIAL REVOLUTION
★ Website: www.alexiscoin.co
★ Email: [email protected]
★ Facebook: www.facebook.com/alexiscoin.co
★ Twitter: www.twitter.com/alexiscoin_co
★ Telegram: @alexiscoin ★
your "Double IP Restriction" is the one that interests me. I think not all ICO's have this kind of security features. What you offer is very interesting, can everyone just imagine having all of these in one ICO (wallet exchange, trading, mining, lending) that is really interesting. For sure many investors will keep an eye on this project.

You mentioned that people would be increasing per referral per tier. How do we even go up the tier? Would that be dependent on the amount of coins that we invest?
Activity: 84
Since the one target of people is to earn more money, reading the whitepaper, that is the focus of alexis coin; being able to store our money in a wallet that has interest per anum I think? or per month. If you want to earn a lot, then this could be the solution; we just need to see the news that comes out of Alexis coin. If good news were to come out, the value of the coin would increase thus increasing our income.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Seems legit. The purpose of gaining profit daily with the increase per annum. How would the transaction be if I decide to purchase during the PRE-SALE? Can I have direct contact with you?
Activity: 49
I like your platform and your mission and vision, however when I tried to click on your website, it came out like a google search? Is this a bug or could there be any revisions regarding the website?
Activity: 56
Bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin. Any news plan bounty signature campaign Huh

Yes I agree. Do you plan to have a bounty or airdrop for this?
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
It is a great project i hope many investors attract on this project. So i'm willing to spread the good news about alexis coin.
Activity: 28
do  we have wallet for this coin ? cause we should have. suggestions only

Hello,
For wallet, block expolorer and mining pool will avalable after ICO

Regards
---------------------------------
★ Telegram:@alexiscoin ★
We are now fixing registration page and login page.
Please be patient

Regards

Thank you, I was trying to register however there seemed to be wrong on your end I think? So this log in would be for the PRE-ICO?
When would we be able to access the beta testing and would we be able to test all those tools? Hopefully you would create a YouTube tutorial as well.

It fixed now sir,
You can verify you email and start to login

Regards
New coin. I think alexis coin great ICO in 2017

Thank you sir,
Have you joined our Presale program?

Regards
Bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin. Any news plan bounty signature campaign Huh

Hi Collins,
Right now we have Facebook and Twitter bounty program, please take a look at this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-alexis-coin-facebook-and-twitter-campaign-2417174

Regards
Activity: 238
Please be patient

Regards

Thank you, I was trying to register however there seemed to be wrong on your end I think? So this log in would be for the PRE-ICO?
When would we be able to access the beta testing and would we be able to test all those tools? Hopefully you would create a YouTube tutorial as well.

Hello,
Thank you for your report.

May i know the errror message?

Regards
Activity: 84
Please be patient

Regards

Activity: 112
This new cryptocurrency, Alexis Coin (ALX) is a great project that provides a package of almost all the features that is needed. I hope this will satisfy the clients for their needs so that more investors will want to invest.
Please be patient

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: