Pages:
Author

Topic: ✦[ANN] ALIGATOCOIN [ALC] - By Drones To The Moon ✦ ONLINE SHOPPING REVOLUTION!✦ - page 15. (Read 22136 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 0
Will you guys make a mobile app for this?

Android and iOS apps seem to be pretty much a requirement at this point.

That's very true. Maybe they could just make the webapp accessible for a phone browser. Not too hard to do nowadays.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Android and iOS apps seem to be pretty much a requirement at this point.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Did you guys bring in a team to handle the blockchain part?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Where can I learn more about your drone delivery system? This sounds like a really cool idea.

There's quite a few things like this that really set it apart from everyone else. I like the ambition.

What other interesting features have you heard about? Drone delivery is really cool.

The Pay via Eye system sounds like a really cool feature. I wonder if they will have a smart contract built for that.

I'm surprised I've never heard of this.

Yeah I hear people talking about using drones for delivery all the time, but I've never heard of paying just by taking a pic of your eye.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Where can I learn more about your drone delivery system? This sounds like a really cool idea.

There's quite a few things like this that really set it apart from everyone else. I like the ambition.

What other interesting features have you heard about? Drone delivery is really cool.

The Pay via Eye system sounds like a really cool feature. I wonder if they will have a smart contract built for that.

I'm surprised I've never heard of this.
Is there anywhere I can go to get quicker responses to questions?
Activity: 154
What happens if someone says the seller didn't send something and the seller says he did?

Activity: 248
This project looks really interesting. How did you guys come up with the idea and the name? It's definitely catchy.  Grin
Activity: 129
How to get the giveaway package from this project,im interested on i,give us details about  this project
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Do you guys have a Github I could look over?

I'm still wondering if the team will be releasing a Github link. If so, can I get it?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Just heard about this platform on Reddit. Are you guys available to answer questions here?

Is there a better place to get questions answered? Is Telegram active for this project?

I find their Telegram to be very active and questions get answered pretty quick. Check it out: https://t.me/alicoin
Just heard about this platform on Reddit. Are you guys available to answer questions here?

Is there a better place to get questions answered? Is Telegram active for this project?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
How can I participate in the bounty campaign?

I'm interested in learning more about the bounty as well. I'd be interested in participating. Is there a link to more information about the bounty?
Activity: 378
Are there any big partners to have joined with ALIGATOCOIN so far? Are there any in the works?
Activity: 476
Are you guys selling merchandise? If not, when will you be selling it?
Pages:
Jump to: