Pages:
Author

Topic: ✦[ANN] ALIGATOCOIN [ALC] - By Drones To The Moon ✦ ONLINE SHOPPING REVOLUTION!✦ - page 14. (Read 22136 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Are users limited to only using ALI on your platform? Or will they be able to use other currencies. If they can use other currencies, what is the advantage of using ALI?

I'm still wondering about this.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
What made you guys decide to start a new platform with blockchain?
Activity: 252
tell me how many stages of tokens will be total? do I understand correctly that now only 1 stage of pre-sale?
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
through your website everyone can buy any items at the auction, do I understand your idea correctly? In principle, the idea is good., Let's look at the preliminary fees)
Activity: 65
I'm in love with your website design. The color scheme is so catchy and original. Everyone else has the same old ordinary design. Do you have a designer on the team from Aligato or is it contracted?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Will you guys be doing in house testing, or a beta of the platform before launch?
Activity: 53
Will you guys make a mobile app for this?

Our ROADMAP tells us that work on mobile app will start on Q2-Q3 2018

Visit our webiste https://aligatocoin.io/ to review roadmap
What's the total supply of tokens?

Maximum AliCoin supply can be 100,000,000 Ali

Final number of tokens depends on ICO. Unsold ones will be burned immediately once ICO has closed

Visit our website https://aligatocoin.io/ to review GENERAL SPECIFIACTION of AliCoin

Activity: 63
Are you actively seeking new advisors to bring aboard?
Activity: 96
Can you tell me more about the highlights of your project compared to other competing projects? Or can I find out more about your project? Thanks
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Where/when do we see the contract code for the token sale?
Who would you say is your biggest partnership to date?

We can't answer this question at this stage - when some partnership will be officialy claimed, we will inform about that immediately. But we actually talk with really thick fish  Smiley

That's great news! I hope you can answer them individually using the quote button. Otherwise it gets hard to keep up with secondary questions.
Everyone will be satissfied Wink
Activity: 193
Who would you say is your biggest partnership to date?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
We have been very busy last days but we are available here to answer for every question.

We will answer for every question here soon.

Visit our website https://aligatocoin.io/ in the meantime. Probably you can find answers for most of your questions. 

That's great news! I hope you can answer them individually using the quote button. Otherwise it gets hard to keep up with secondary questions.
We have been very busy last days but we are available here to answer for every question.

We will answer for every question here soon.

Visit our website https://aligatocoin.io/ in the meantime. Probably you can find answers for most of your questions. 
Just heard about this platform on Reddit. Are you guys available to answer questions here?

Is there a better place to get questions answered? Is Telegram active for this project?

Still wondering about this.

Yeah wish we could get someone from the team in here to answer questions.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Just heard about this platform on Reddit. Are you guys available to answer questions here?

Is there a better place to get questions answered? Is Telegram active for this project?

Still wondering about this.
How much of your existing site will be converted into this new one? Or are you starting over from scratch?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
What's the total supply of tokens?
b4x
Activity: 106
?
I hope mobile app is in progress :-)
Pages:
Jump to: