Pages:
Author

Topic: ✦[ANN] ALIGATOCOIN [ALC] - By Drones To The Moon ✦ ONLINE SHOPPING REVOLUTION!✦ - page 11. (Read 22136 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 101
When can I check out a prototype of this new marketplace?
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
How does hosting work with a decentralized platform like this? Where are the images and videos of the products stored?
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
How do you deal with fraud on a decentralized platform like this?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
How does drone delivery compare with traditional truck and hand delivery as far as being eco friendly?
Activity: 770
Does Alicoin have any innovative marketing techniques they're trying out?
Activity: 644
So you guys really have the Pay via Eye system patented? Do you have the patent number handy?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
We have been very busy last days but we are available here to answer for every question.

We will answer for every question here soon.

Visit our website https://aligatocoin.io/ in the meantime. Probably you can find answers for most of your questions. 

That's great news! I hope you can answer them individually using the quote button. Otherwise it gets hard to keep up with secondary questions.

I think we're starting to run into this issue now. As we try to carry on a line of questions if you reply to all of them in one place it gets really confusing.
This project looks great! I hope this project will be successful. Good luck to you all!

There are so many nice people investing in Aligato lol.

Aligato team is also realy nice and reliable. They are working hard even 20 hours per day to make project successful.

I can add that currently we are also developing our head offices.

Where are your head offices located?

Two locations: London and Brzozowiec in Poland

Is there any time frame on when we could expect drone delivery to most customers?

Advanced work on drones delivery system - Q3-Q4 2019 and working beta platform is scheduled on Q1-Q2 2020

Utility token on the Aligato platform for now but why not utility in other areas in the future - CEO said that last time on the meeting

Very interesting quote. Any idea what other kinds of platforms he might have in mind?

Come on, you can't tease us like this! lol

Smiley Really it was a more speculative thought of our CEO at that point. We are creative but strongly focusing on scheduled tasks right now. Aligato team has a lot work to do

Can we expect mobile platforms to be ready by launch?
Yes, our developers will start to build a mobile app soon

Interesting, can I ask why you decided to have 2 headquarters?

A certain kind of balance. I mean in UK: servers, invoicing and stuff like that but in Poland: customer service and costs

Are you guys selling merchandise? If not, when will you be selling it?

I'd love to get an Aligato tshirt!

We are going to do it for sure but right now we have more important things on our minds Smiley

Tommorow we have the Aligato meeting and we are going to discuss various issues.

Stay tuned guys!

I completely understand, but I'm definitely looking forward to it. How did the Aligato meeting go? Anything new coming up?
CEO has a rule - we cannot tell people news until anything is confirmed or done because we would not like to speculate but there was a brainstorm of course

This project looks great! I hope this project will be successful. Good luck to you all!

Aligato team is also realy nice and reliable. They are working hard even 20 hours per day to make project successful.

Is there any time frame on when we could expect drone delivery to most customers?

Advanced work on drones delivery system - Q3-Q4 2019 and working beta platform is scheduled on Q1-Q2 2020

Utility token on the Aligato platform for now but why not utility in other areas in the future - CEO said that last time on the meeting

Very interesting quote. Any idea what other kinds of platforms he might have in mind?

Smiley Really it was a more speculative thought of our CEO at that point. We are creative but strongly focusing on scheduled tasks right now. Aligato team has a lot work to do

It's not too surprising the drone implementation would take a while. It's a very advanced feature that no one has fully pulled off even now.

True Smiley

Sounds like a solid business plan to have the 2 headquarters. Good thinking!
Activity: 53

A certain kind of balance. I mean in UK: servers, invoicing and stuff like that but in Poland: customer service and costs

We are going to do it for sure but right now we have more important things on our minds Smiley

Tommorow we have the Aligato meeting and we are going to discuss various issues.

Stay tuned guys!

I completely understand, but I'm definitely looking forward to it. How did the Aligato meeting go? Anything new coming up?
CEO has a rule - we cannot tell people news until anything is confirmed or done because we would not like to speculate but there was a brainstorm of course

It's not too surprising the drone implementation would take a while. It's a very advanced feature that no one has fully pulled off even now.

True Smiley
Activity: 47
This project looks interesting. Why did your team choose to use the blockchain create this project? What advantages will it provide?

Activity: 476

Stay tuned guys!

Activity: 234
Merit: 10
I'm pretty excited for the future of this project. Especially the mobile apps; I didn't realize they would be in development so soon. Good work.

Activity: 399
Activity: 588

Pages:
Jump to: