Pages:
Author

Topic: ✦[ANN] ALIGATOCOIN [ALC] - By Drones To The Moon ✦ ONLINE SHOPPING REVOLUTION!✦ - page 2. (Read 22136 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Do you want get some presents from AligatoCoin?

Hello Community! We have good news to you — do you want get some presents from us?

From today until exhaustion we want to give 50x set of cup + nano ledger s + tshirt. Condition is purchase for minimum 1000 USD.

After purchase please send to [email protected]:

✔order nomber;

✔address for delivery;

✔size of tshirt;

✔telephone for contact.

And one more bonus to u: please take picture with a set, publish on social media with #aligato #ALC and get 500 ALC free!

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*Kx1ETSgggL1fEkf46-14VQ.jpeg
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can't buy your token. It isa pity of course, if it is.

the token will be presented on exchanges after ico. you can now buy a token on our website http://aligatocoin.io. our ico is live
I've heard some ICOs are having problems with being labeled as securities, opening them up to much more scrutiny and regulation. Is your legal team taking the proper steps to differentiate Ali from that?

this has nothing to do with our ico. this is the rule in the United States. US citizens can not take part in our ico
Activity: 108
Are there special partners who have worked with this platform? I hope that, to increase the loyalty and trust of users or investors.
Activity: 34
What I like about this idea is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the business of handling the process of conversion.
Hello
Are there countries for which it is prohibited to participate in your project? Thanks.

USA and China
Activity: 196
I've heard some ICOs are having problems with being labeled as securities, opening them up to much more scrutiny and regulation. Is your legal team taking the proper steps to differentiate Ali from that?
Activity: 126
Hello
Are there countries for which it is prohibited to participate in your project? Thanks.
I like this project aligatocoin because by implementing a deep study of artificial intelligence it will allow us to provide comfort and maximum time savings.

Thanks for your opinion!
Activity: 14
Is КYC needed in order to join the sale? When does the ICO campaign start? Do you have a bounty program? Waiting for your answers. Thank you so much
The team overall looks strong and they have obviously been in the business long enough to both release a 1.0 of their platform and an MVP of their upcoming platform.

Thanks for supporting
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I like this project aligatocoin because by implementing a deep study of artificial intelligence it will allow us to provide comfort and maximum time savings.
Aligatocoin was highly appreciated by the authoritative rating agency Icobliss!

♨️ Icobliss rating agency assigned the project a rating of 4.4 points out of 5.

✅ Experts noted a strong team, a clear understanding of the goals and ways to achieve them, as well as our product.

See the ranking at: https://icobliss.com/ico/aligatocoin

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1400/1*C88EnHh6J79BXij2miJgcg.jpeg
Aligato is not only about deliveries by drones. It's a complete e-commerce platform that the team now suggest to move to the Blockchain and add a host of DLT features and crypto payments.

We have a strong team that constantly works to improve the project
E-commerce is a difficult industry, but this team takes a unique spin on the way it is deploying an auction-sale concept. I would like to see this with measured progress.

Thanks for your opinion!
Activity: 28
Website is excellent, I agree, but today you need so much more than a website to succeed.Most important aspect will be adoption, getting merchants to use your tokens everywhere!!!
copper member
Activity: 98
Based on PoS consensus algorithm. Working on innovative logistic solution and real world use case of blockchain. Good experienced team behind the project.
Activity: 124
The team overall looks strong and they have obviously been in the business long enough to both release a 1.0 of their platform and an MVP of their upcoming platform.
copper member
Activity: 98
Aligato is not only about deliveries by drones. It's a complete e-commerce platform that the team now suggest to move to the Blockchain and add a host of DLT features and crypto payments.
Pages:
Jump to: