Pages:
Author

Topic: ✦[ANN] ALIGATOCOIN [ALC] - By Drones To The Moon ✦ ONLINE SHOPPING REVOLUTION!✦ - page 4. (Read 22136 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Cryptoconsulting.info Experts Highly Appreciated AligatoCoin Project

AligatoCoin got listed on Cryptoconsulting.info. The rating agency has evaluated our project giving it 9.0 out of 10 points.

Cryptoconsulting.info is an informational resource and rating agency providing users with summary on the most interesting ICO projects. We are very happy about the rating given by the agency experts and the fact it made the list of the best projects!

http://cryptoconsulting.info/ico-list/?ico=AligatoCoin

Activity: 102
Merit: 2
The Aligato team is in the process of developing appropriate technological, logistical and legislative solutions. The foundation of the Aligato 2.0 platform on top of the blockchain will ensure safety, stability and transparency at a level unattainable by the solutions available so far.

Thanks for supporting

Cryptocurrency Name: AliCoin
Cryptocurrency Symbol: Ali
Platform: Waves
Distribution Process: The Ali tokens will be delivered once the ICO has closed
Cryptocurrency Unit (Token) Price: 1 Ali = 0,5 USD
Minimum Amount of the Cryptocurrency Tokens to Buy: 1 Ali
Pre-ICO Opens on: 20.04.2018 (00:00 CET)
Pre-ICO Closes on: 20.05.2018 (00:00 CET)
ICO Opens on: 21.05.2018 (00:00 CET)
ICO Closes on: 30.06.2018 (00:00 CET)
Minimum Goal: 1,000,000 Ali
Maximum Cryptocurrency Release Volume (Hard Cap): 70,000,000 Ali
Protection of Investors: If the Minimum Goal is not reached, the funds will be paid back to the investors once ICO has closed
Maximum Cryptocurrency Supply: 100,000,000 Ali
Token Distribution: AliCoin 30%; crowdfunding investors 70%
Payments Methods: BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGECOIN, PayPal (Credit Card)

GENERAL SPECIFICATION
Token Name: AligatoCoin
Token Symbol: ALC
Platform: Ethereum (ERC20)
Distribution Process: The ALC tokens will be delivered once the ICO has closed
Cryptocurrency Unit (Token) Price: 1 ALC = 0,50 USD
Minimum Amount of the Cryptocurrency Tokens to Buy: 1 ALC
Pre-ICO Opens on: 20.04.2018 (12:00 CET)
Pre-ICO Closes on: 29.07.2018 (12:00 CET)
ICO Opens on: 30.07.2018 (12:00 CET)
ICO Closes on: 30.08.2018 (12:00 CET)
Soft Cap: 1,000,000 ALC
Goal: 35,000,000 ALC
Maximum Cryptocurrency Release Volume (Hard Cap): 70,000,000 ALC
Protection of Investors: If the Minimum Goal is not reached, the funds will be paid back to the investors once ICO has closed
Maximum Cryptocurrency Supply: 100,000,000 ALC
Token Distribution: Aligato 30%; crowdfunding investors 70%
Payments Methods: BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGECOIN, ATB, Aligato.pl ( PLN & USD )
HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

I can help you?
Activity: 56

Cryptocurrency Name: AliCoin
Cryptocurrency Symbol: Ali
Platform: Waves
Distribution Process: The Ali tokens will be delivered once the ICO has closed
Cryptocurrency Unit (Token) Price: 1 Ali = 0,5 USD
Minimum Amount of the Cryptocurrency Tokens to Buy: 1 Ali
Pre-ICO Opens on: 20.04.2018 (00:00 CET)
Pre-ICO Closes on: 20.05.2018 (00:00 CET)
ICO Opens on: 21.05.2018 (00:00 CET)
ICO Closes on: 30.06.2018 (00:00 CET)
Minimum Goal: 1,000,000 Ali
Maximum Cryptocurrency Release Volume (Hard Cap): 70,000,000 Ali
Maximum Cryptocurrency Supply: 100,000,000 Ali
Token Distribution: AliCoin 30%; crowdfunding investors 70%
Payments Methods: BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGECOIN, PayPal (Credit Card)

GENERAL SPECIFICATION
Token Name: AligatoCoin
Token Symbol: ALC
Platform: Ethereum (ERC20)
Distribution Process: The ALC tokens will be delivered once the ICO has closed
Cryptocurrency Unit (Token) Price: 1 ALC = 0,50 USD
Minimum Amount of the Cryptocurrency Tokens to Buy: 1 ALC
Pre-ICO Opens on: 20.04.2018 (12:00 CET)
Pre-ICO Closes on: 29.07.2018 (12:00 CET)
ICO Opens on: 30.07.2018 (12:00 CET)
ICO Closes on: 30.08.2018 (12:00 CET)
Soft Cap: 1,000,000 ALC
Goal: 35,000,000 ALC
Maximum Cryptocurrency Release Volume (Hard Cap): 70,000,000 ALC
Maximum Cryptocurrency Supply: 100,000,000 ALC
Token Distribution: Aligato 30%; crowdfunding investors 70%
Payments Methods: BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGECOIN, ATB, Aligato.pl ( PLN & USD )
HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Activity: 84
AligatoCoin does a system of implementing Artificial Intelligence Learning. This system will facilitate the sales process and purchase process. This will remember client preferences and adjust offers for their individual needs.
Activity: 126
The Aligato team is in the process of developing appropriate technological, logistical and legislative solutions. The foundation of the Aligato 2.0 platform on top of the blockchain will ensure safety, stability and transparency at a level unattainable by the solutions available so far.
I hope you can reach great heights and you will have success, I wish you luck in your business! Thank you for the golden opportunity. Investing in a time-tested asset will always bear fruit. Therefore, I am with you on the road to success! A promising project with interesting ideas and implementation, I think everyone who is involved in the crypto should take part, believe in its possibilities, let's support this wonderful team!

Thanks for your opinion!
your project looks promising. I will watch your project.

Thanks a lot! We are confident of the success of our project)
How do you want to compete with existing trading platforms? Where do you see your advantages?

It is easier for new and smaller companies to adapt to and implement new technological solutions. The community, investors, and users are all very important to us. We are building Aligato together with our community. They set our goal and let us know what they expect from us.

The second most important thing for us is that thanks to our solutions, we will be able to minimize the costs of servicing the portal. Everything we save on, we want to translate into users.

On our fan page, we published five visual versions of Aligato 2.0, in order for our users to decide which direction we should follow.

An essential element of our competitive advantage is that we will also be a learning platform. We want to give our users a high dose of sales training. It is in this action that Maciej Dutko, a well-known figure in the world of e-commerce, will be involved
Activity: 30
your project looks promising. I will watch your project.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
 I hope you can reach great heights and you will have success, I wish you luck in your business! Thank you for the golden opportunity. Investing in a time-tested asset will always bear fruit. Therefore, I am with you on the road to success! A promising project with interesting ideas and implementation, I think everyone who is involved in the crypto should take part, believe in its possibilities, let's support this wonderful team!
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
How do you want to compete with existing trading platforms? Where do you see your advantages?
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Excellent white paper .. gives a detailed overview and understanding of all aspects and details of the project. I think this project is waiting for tremendous success!
I read somewhere that in the future white paper will be refined and filled. so it will be even better!
Activity: 59
♨ We are glad to share with you some good news - ICOpointer Rating Agency has granted AligatoCoin AA rating! This indicates that the experts at this rating agency have highly appreciated the prospects of our project.

ICOpointer experts compare ICO projects using lots of metrics to make the final list. They update statistics every day and you can track the dynamics of any ICO.
Here is AligatoCoin page https://icopointer.com/aligatocoin-

We would like to remind you that the official token sale is underway and now you can become an owner of ALC tokens, available on our website https://aligatocoin.io

A really high score! I wish success to the project!

The concept of project is very unique and smart!
Activity: 48
♨ We are glad to share with you some good news - ICOpointer Rating Agency has granted AligatoCoin AA rating! This indicates that the experts at this rating agency have highly appreciated the prospects of our project.

ICOpointer experts compare ICO projects using lots of metrics to make the final list. They update statistics every day and you can track the dynamics of any ICO.

We would like to remind you that the official token sale is underway and now you can become an owner of ALC tokens, available on our website https://aligatocoin.io

A really high score! I wish success to the project!

Good project with amazing scheme to make it succeeds

Thanks for supporting
When do you expect AligatoCoin will be available on exchanges? Do you already have any deals with exchanges?

Immediately after completing the ICO. One of the proposals we have received is from HitBTC. We have also sent inquiries to many significant crypto exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: