Pages:
Author

Topic: ✦[ANN] ALIGATOCOIN [ALC] - By Drones To The Moon ✦ ONLINE SHOPPING REVOLUTION!✦ - page 9. (Read 22136 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Any big investors on board?

Good question. A big enough whale could end this ICO overnight.

There is a lot of interest but many of investors do not understand our mission. We want to support from investors not only in cash but in know-how as well.

Many investors want to pay us cash right now in order to earn more in a while but our mission is to create world's popular platform that will make people's life easier thanks to blockchain technology

We need to think in the long term perspective
I've heard some ICOs are having problems with being labeled as securities, opening them up to much more scrutiny and regulation. Is your legal team taking the proper steps to differentiate Ali from that?

We are not defined as "securities" because we will not pay dividends from company's work
In case minimum investment target is not met would the company the company refund the money? Do you already have an escrow account?

Minimum Goal (soft cap): 1,000,000 Ali

"If the Minimum Goal is not reached, alt the funds will be paid back to the investors once ICO has closed. All the tokens that are not sold under the above offer will be burned immediately once ICO has closed".

We have sold around 2 447 637 so far. Soft cap has been reached and the project is under way

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
So does one need Aligatocoin to make a listing to begin with, or can we pay our fees after the item is sold?
Activity: 116
When can we expect the platform to be ready for public testing?

Good question. Can't wait to see the format.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Who are Aligatocoins biggest competitors? Are there any?

Obviously there are competitors in traditional ecommerce platforms, I'm more curious about blockchain based decentralized platforms Ali may be competing with.

Good distinction. Eventually decentralized will be the way most platforms go I think, no sense and trying to compete with the ancient giants. Just be at the top of the decentralized niche when it finally gains mainstream use.

I agree with this entirely. There's no reason to trust centralized platforms anymore.

How is the sale for ALI going? Are you guys meeting your hard cap?
Activity: 127
What made you guys decide to use blockchain?
Thanks to cryptography more secure, encrypted data base, speed of transactions where a seller could receive payment immediately and right after realize order. Transactions is going to be cheap. For example - smart contracts will make customer complaints automatic. Artificial Intelligence would be implemented in blockchain

I can definitely see the benefit of blockchain from the security aspect. I also think the speed of transactions is another good reason.

Do you have any competitors?
Activity: 588
Is this platform using true decentralization?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Obviously there are competitors in traditional ecommerce platforms, I'm more curious about blockchain based decentralized platforms Ali may be competing with.

Good distinction. Eventually decentralized will be the way most platforms go I think, no sense and trying to compete with the ancient giants. Just be at the top of the decentralized niche when it finally gains mainstream use.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250

Activity: 399
Drones to the moon?? You guys will offer moon delivery eventually?

lmao, I'm going to assume you're joking.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
Drones to the moon?? You guys will offer moon delivery eventually?
Activity: 182
In case minimum investment target is not met would the company the company refund the money? Do you already have an escrow account?

Or is there a soft cap?
Activity: 378
Any big investors on board?

Good question. A big enough whale could end this ICO overnight.
Activity: 770
I've heard some ICOs are having problems with being labeled as securities, opening them up to much more scrutiny and regulation. Is your legal team taking the proper steps to differentiate Ali from that?
Activity: 248
Where can I find some articles discussing your project?

Even a blog on the site would be great.

Everything is going to be created but first of all Aligato team is focus on technical stuff of this project right now

That makes sense. Any time frame on this?
Activity: 182
through your website everyone can buy any items at the auction, do I understand your idea correctly? In principle, the idea is good
Based on blockchain our platform would be a place where you could buy things at auction, "buy now" and so on. We would also like Aligato to be the place where everyone could find everything what he or she wants. Starting from cutlery, house for sale or even job offer.
Pages:
Jump to: