Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Alloy [XAO] | The Next Generation Anonymous Cryptocurrency - page 8. (Read 27225 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
the hashrate for the GPU is so lower than cryptonight, cryptonight-v7 and cryptonight-heavy.

is there any setting to get the same hashrate power ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Uh, that's an amazing project – I only wish it had a different name… Way too many people are going to assume that this is a direct continuation of that infamous Alloy ICO…. All in all, you guys are doing great, once again, shame about that name Sad
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
can u dev team provide a roadmap for this project, this algo is unique.
Activity: 44
can't go more than 430 mh/s with rx 470 8gb nitro+ with SRBminer...who knows best settings?
Activity: 64
Activity: 55
hey, does anyone answer my questions? or did I say something wrong? What about your white paper? Is it only in English?
Activity: 47
Their custom CryptoNight_Alloy algo is the unique thing at the moment. But, yeah, hopefully we get a more defined roadmap with some more unique features.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
How is technology different from other anonymous coins like XMR?

It isn't. Thus far I see nothing unique that adds value that could not be replicated quickly. That is why I am waiting for them to make a whitepaper with a roadmap and dates. Will keep an eye on it until then, maybe even mine a little at some point and HODL long term Smiley
copper member
How is technology different from other anonymous coins like XMR?
Activity: 84
Added a daily profit calculator to alloypool.com

https://imgur.com/a/0j2L93y
Can't mine alloy with nvidia (original xmr-stak, your modified version). All shares are rejected.
Only xmrig for alloy is working properly.
Of cause I use "alloy" (cryptonight_alloy) as algo for them.

Thanks for the report, we are aware of these issues, please choose the mining software that works best for you, we should fix the issues soon. We contact the maximum of developers of different mining softwares so that they add our mining algorithm.
tell me, will you complement your site? unfortunately, until I found enough information. Tell me, what languages have your white paper translated into?
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
Alloy is one of a few rare cryptocurrencies with true privacy - a feature that makes digital currency act like physical cash and be essentially untraceable. Alloy is created with high level of secrecy in mind, leveraging Ring Signatures to conceal sources/amounts transferred and make it highly resistant to blockchain-analysis attacks and general snooping.
This is an interesting project. where we can find more information about the members that make up the team?

We will add more information about our experiences and skills, we are complementary in the development.
This ICO also going very fast and collecting decent amount from investors. This team is coming with great concept soon this project will be very hot as people are coming to this to make secure their future.

There is no ICO for the Alloy Project, and there will never be, please check our website https://alloyproject.org/
Activity: 51
This is an interesting project. where we can find more information about the members that make up the team?
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
I have 50% less HR on alloy.This is normal?

v7=6000hr
heavy= 4500hr
ALLOY= 3000hr

this is normal?

Yes it is normal, our algo is heavier than heavy.
Can't mine alloy with nvidia (original xmr-stak, your modified version). All shares are rejected.
Only xmrig for alloy is working properly.
Of cause I use "alloy" (cryptonight_alloy) as algo for them.
Activity: 150
This ICO also going very fast and collecting decent amount from investors. This team is coming with great concept soon this project will be very hot as people are coming to this to make secure their future.
I have 50% less HR on alloy.This is normal?

v7=6000hr
heavy= 4500hr
ALLOY= 3000hr

this is normal?

Yes it is normal, our algo is heavier than heavy.
So what about the email I recieved back in April saying you are moving to an erc-20 token???

I think this is a good project. Because this is backed by reputable company and featured in popular sites. This project helps to ensure the security of your cryptoassets.

Please check our website https://alloyproject.org, we are not related to any other alloy coin / erc20 token, here it is the Alloy Project.
Pages:
Jump to: