Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Alt.Estate — Trade Tokenized Real Estate! USA, Japan, EU... [BOUNTYHIVE] - page 14. (Read 22993 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
i like it pls reserve me thankz
Activity: 54
Alt.Estate  Advantages

Low Entry Ticket

The ability to buy a 1/1,000 fraction of a property makes it accessible to anyone.

Low Transaction Costs

Traditional costs of up to 30% of property price are eliminated with tokenization.

Global Portfolio

Individuals and institutions can buy or sell fractions of properties without borders.

Strong Expertise

The Alt.Estate team and advisors have more than $4bn worth of transaction experience in real estate. The diverse team background and expertise inspire breakthrough innovation.

Investment Portfolio

Even a small investor can diversify his portfolio by purchasing tokens of a Manhattan penthouse, a warehouse in Guangzhou, a coworking space in Amsterdam and villas in Bali.

Security & Protection

Due diligence procedures prior to the property token offering and distributed storage of all the collected information provide additional protection.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Hi there, I just made a promotional video for the project kindly have a look https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdE4p79ClGY. This is kinda promising project about the real estate so i hope you will reach hardcap for this project.
Activity: 84
Hi guys! Alt Estate seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the Alt Estate SWOT results http://swot.digrate.com/report/e6319c2e-cf0e-43d0-b60e-75d75ee788d2
Activity: 686
Merit: 252

Hi Guys! I'm just here to confirm that this is indeed a Bountyhive verified project and we'll be announcing the Bounty very soon!
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Activity: 201
Merit: 10

This is a verified Bountyhive project. The Bounty Pool is in Bountyhive's escrow.
The Bounty Campaign will be launched soon.

Pages:
Jump to: