Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Alt.Estate — Trade Tokenized Real Estate! USA, Japan, EU... [BOUNTYHIVE] - page 8. (Read 22993 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
A really good project I checked every detail and information. The innovative project begins its participation in ICO.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
🏡 Soft cap reached. $1M+ raised on presale! 🏡

👏 We thank all our early supporters! Together we’ll reach the moon! 🌕

💎 Tomorrow we will launch our crowdsale, but you have less than 15 hours to buy ALT tokens with 25% bonus, and an additional 10% volume bonus for contributions 10 ETH and greater. Don’t miss the 35% bonus!

⏰ This is the last chance - tomorrow the bonus will be smaller! Hurry up!

👉 Check out our MVP and contribute through your personal account

🤝 Thanks for your interest in Alt.Estate!
🎉🎁🏡 AIRDROP: Current Top 30 Leaderboard 🏡🎁 🎉

Below is the current leaderboard of the AIRDROP contest, listing the top 30 participants (as of today) who have invited/added more new members to our Telegram chat than anyone else.

Keep in mind that we also have awesome extra bonuses for you: +20% bonus for top 20 participants and 1 to 3 ETH bonus for top 3 participants on June 19 🏆

📣 Invite! Invite! Invite! 📣

⏰ It's only the beginning, and all of you still have time to earn even more!

⏳ Please also remember that tokens will be given only to the members found in the group on June 19 and only for the invited members found in the group on June 19. Also, tokens will not be given to (or for inviting) bot users. Please be fair and careful!

🏡🏡🏡

RULES of AIRDROP CONTEST and WEEKLY LOTTERY

🏡🏡🏡

What are the plans after the end of ISO?
Our goal is to promote blockchain and cryptocurrencies to the mass market by solving the traditional problems of investments in real estate.

Using the blockchain technology to disrupt the real estate market, Alt.Estate has a strong potential to become an industry standard for the blockchain-based real estate transactions. A strong technology stack, a go-to-market strategy with 10X leverage, a working prototype with three tokenized apartments in key geographies, and strong community support all position Alt.Estate as a win-win solution for real estate developers and investors. You can also take a look at our Roadmap to see what has already been done, and what plans we have.

Why is it that u people kept on shifting the date for end of pre-sale each time ? You guys said it was gonna end on the 7th, but then it was 15th and then to 22th,  now it's shifted again to end on 29th. Is it ever gonna end? I hurriedly bought just cause u guys said it was ending on 7th, but apparently it seems the pre-sale is endless
The presale is definitely not endless)
We have launched Alt.Estate Platform MVP on the Ethereum Rinkeby Testnet.
We want to receive the feedback from our community and find all the bugs before the launch on Ethereum Mainnet scheduled for the start of the crowdsale.
The delay is due to the fact that we want to provide users with a product that is easy and convenient to use, and also to check it in the best way and eliminate the shortcomings. We believe that quality is more important than speed, and we will provide you with a quality platform as soon as possible.
Activity: 29
What are the plans after the end of ISO?
Why is it that u people kept on shifting the date for end of pre-sale each time ? You guys said it was gonna end on the 7th, but then it was 15th and then to 22th,  now it's shifted again to end on 29th. Is it ever gonna end? I hurriedly bought just cause u guys said it was ending on 7th, but apparently it seems the pre-sale is endless
Well what about USA you saying in your disclaimer that USA cannot participate, but you are tokenizing one of the objects in NY? How you get legal agreement, to tokenize object there?
Alt.Estate will apply for crowdfunding licensing and other necessary authorizations in every jurisdiction it will be present, incl. the US. The first market we choose is the UK, as the most mature. Also, we have strong legal advisory from Brian Meegan, who has huge experience in the SEC regulation.
How is the team going to deal with alot of competitors in this real estate tokenization please? I have seen alot of similar projects like this one, i am yet to be convinced to invest in any of them. But this one seems like far better than all i have seen.. Can someone give me some few good reasons to check this project out?
Using the blockchain technology to disrupt the real estate market, Alt.Estate has a strong potential to become an industry standard for the blockchain-based real estate transactions. A strong technology stack, a go-to-market strategy with 10X leverage, a working prototype with three tokenized apartments in key geographies, and strong community support all position Alt.Estate as a win-win solution for real estate developers and investors.

Check our Alt.Estate vs competitors table

Also, please take a look at our special article on the blockchain real estate projects https://medium.com/@Alt.Estate/blockchain-based-real-estate-platforms-alt-estate-vs-competitors-9f49089e743f
Well what about USA you saying in your disclaimer that USA cannot participate, but you are tokenizing one of the objects in NY? How you get legal agreement, to tokenize object there?
Activity: 135
How is the team going to deal with alot of competitors in this real estate tokenization please? I have seen alot of similar projects like this one, i am yet to be convinced to invest in any of them. But this one seems like far better than all i have seen.. Can someone give me some few good reasons to check this project out?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The developers understand that, initially, the platform might not attract enough users willing to tokenize their properties.  To facilitate the platform’s launch, the team plans to allocate a portion of crowdsale funds for the purchase (under the company’s name), tokenization and subsequent sale of properties on the platform. These sale proceeds are to be reinvested and used to purchase new properties.
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
Token buyers receive the dividend. It can be monthly or quarterly or yearly - different tokens can have a different structure. They will have a detailed description and supporting documents.
how token sale is going? any information about how many is collected right now?
We have a number of soft and hard commitments but will disclose them after the end of the presale.
what is the max amount of tokens?
The total token supply equals to ~8bn ALT tokens.
60% of the token supply is available for sale.
The supply is limited by the hard cap but can be changed due to ETH/USD rate fluctuations.
Unsold tokens won’t be created.

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
Activity: 132
how token sale is going? any information about how many is collected right now?
Activity: 126
what is the max amount of tokens?
🎉🎁🏡 AIRDROP: Current Top 30 Leaderboard 🏡🎁 🎉

Below is the current leaderboard of the AIRDROP contest, listing the top 30 participants (as of today) who have invited/added more new members to our Telegram chat than anyone else.

Keep in mind that we also have awesome extra bonuses for you: +20% bonus for top 20 participants and 1 to 3 ETH bonus for top 3 participants on June 19 🏆

📣 Invite! Invite! Invite! 📣

⏰ It's only the beginning, and all of you still have time to earn even more!

⏳ Please also remember that tokens will be given only to the members found in the group on June 19 and only for the invited members found in the group on June 19. Also, tokens will not be given to (or for inviting) bot users. Please be fair and careful!

🏡🏡🏡

RULES of AIRDROP CONTEST and WEEKLY LOTTERY

🏡🏡🏡

Do you have promo code ??
Promo code gives you an additional bonus when you buy ALT tokens.

For example, if you are subscribed to our newsletter, then in some emails from us you can get a promo code.

I'd like to add that no promo codes have been distributed yet.
Pages:
Jump to: