Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Alt.Estate — Trade Tokenized Real Estate! USA, Japan, EU... [BOUNTYHIVE] - page 5. (Read 22993 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Greetings team!
Amazing trading dues. Irreproachable business, unbiased job,  promising project!
Activity: 13
Good night guys!
Looks very good! Discerning project, engaging idea!
Activity: 18
I like the concept of this business. Riveting job, wondrous job, sensible results.
Activity: 20
Wish a lot of investor maintenance your idea when Token Sales will begin.
Activity: 9
Greetings guys! It is a crypto interchange is rather interesting. Brilliant design, responsive vision.
Activity: 70
Alt.Estate Platform is the marketplace for primary sales and secondary trading of tokenized assets. The Platform allows users to trade real estate in fractions with higher liquidity and lower costs.
Activity: 8
The main theme that in the future it has guarantee the progress of the idea.  Good luck team!
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
I bought ALT tokens, and i am willing to write a review on alt estate on my investment blog, any bonus for me?
Please send your proposal to [email protected]
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I bought ALT tokens, and i am willing to write a review on alt estate on my investment blog, any bonus for me?
This project is already over a few days ago.
Let me know how much total of fund is raised in ICO and how much total of supply after burned?

We are glad to announce that Alt.Estate has reached the soft cap of $1M on the presale and the public sale is now LIVE!

The total token supply equals to ~8bn ALT tokens.

60% of the token supply is available for sale.

Unsold tokens won’t be created.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
What are the reasons for the Alt.Estate growth? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85qjgwQTBEI&feature=youtu.be

Stas Tikhonov (Alt.Estate advisor, Partner at Knight Frank, angel and venture capital investor) shares his thoughts on the reasons for the Alt.Estate growth.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
This project is already over a few days ago.
Let me know how much total of fund is raised in ICO and how much total of supply after burned?
just a quick question, can the both token(ALT and SQM) pass the SEC's Howay test?
if they are defined as security token, they'll be very hard to be listed on exchanges

Alt.Estate will apply for crowdfunding licensing and other necessary authorizations in every jurisdiction it will be present, incl. the US. The first market we choose is the UK, as the most mature. Also, we have strong legal advisory from Brian Meegan, who has huge experience in the SEC regulation.
Alt.Estate Protocol is based on two-layer token model.

SQM tokens are property-specific tokens, which are created when a new property is tokenized. Each property listed on the Platform has its own SQM. SQM token price is relatively stable as it is backed by the underlying property value.

ALT token is a means of payment within the Platform and the fuel of the Protocol. The ALT token is a pure utility token used for several important functions within the Platform. ALT token price can fluctuate substantially.

That's why this kind of investment is really high risk as the price can have a roller coaster ride within 24 hrs. And if the users of this platform is not that much, I mean, if they can't attract large audience to actually use their system, then, the value of this token is hard to increase. The marketing team has big challenge to address that scenario. I wonder how far this project will achieve couple of years from now. Will this project be still in crypto scene and striving?

Thanks for your reasonable feedback. You can check our roadmap where we highlight the closest plans that address your questions about the two upcoming years.

As for our marketing, we see a strong interest in crypto community, so we believe it will work out properly.
One of the projects that will build real estate and assisted by the blockchain and cryptocurrency technology teams. This is really an amazing project. So i hope you are interested and want to invest with them! Good luck!!! :-)

Thanks for your support!
Activity: 47
Such idea are becoming prosperous. Good luck guys.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
just a quick question, can the both token(ALT and SQM) pass the SEC's Howay test?
if they are defined as security token, they'll be very hard to be listed on exchanges

Alt.Estate will apply for crowdfunding licensing and other necessary authorizations in every jurisdiction it will be present, incl. the US. The first market we choose is the UK, as the most mature. Also, we have strong legal advisory from Brian Meegan, who has huge experience in the SEC regulation.
Alt.Estate Protocol is based on two-layer token model.

SQM tokens are property-specific tokens, which are created when a new property is tokenized. Each property listed on the Platform has its own SQM. SQM token price is relatively stable as it is backed by the underlying property value.

ALT token is a means of payment within the Platform and the fuel of the Protocol. The ALT token is a pure utility token used for several important functions within the Platform. ALT token price can fluctuate substantially.

That's why this kind of investment is really high risk as the price can have a roller coaster ride within 24 hrs. And if the users of this platform is not that much, I mean, if they can't attract large audience to actually use their system, then, the value of this token is hard to increase. The marketing team has big challenge to address that scenario. I wonder how far this project will achieve couple of years from now. Will this project be still in crypto scene and striving?
Activity: 194
One of the projects that will build real estate and assisted by the blockchain and cryptocurrency technology teams. This is really an amazing project. So i hope you are interested and want to invest with them! Good luck!!! :-)
Activity: 31
Hello guys I hope you advance.
🏡 Alt.Estate’s smart contracts have successfully passed the audit! 🏡

💪 ALT Tokens are already circulating in the Alt.Estate ecosystem: we’ve developed a working prototype with 20+ smart contracts for ALT and property-specific tokens.

🗂 Smart contracts source code has been audited by Digital Security, a leading IT-security consulting company (clients include: SAP, Yandex, QIWI, New Cloud Technologies, JetBrains, Tele2, Sberbank, VTB, Metalloinvest).

🔒 During the audit, no vulnerability was detected. Overall security level of smart contract - High.

📑 Take a look at our smart contracts on github.

📌 You can also check the full Digital Security report.

⏰ You still have a chance to buy ALT tokens with a 20% bonus. Plus, we offer a 5% volume bonus for purchases over 3 ETH and 10% for purchases over 10 ETH. That means you can get a 30% bonus in total!

👉 Click here to get tokens! 👈
🎉🎁🏡 AIRDROP: Current Top 20 Leaderboard! 🏡🎁 🎉

👏We are pleasantly surprised by the activity of our users. We summarized your invitations by e-mail, and in this leaderboard we placed the top 20 participants. We will publish such tables once a week.

Below is the current leaderboard of the AIRDROP contest, listing the top 12 participants (as of June Cool who have invited/added more new members to our Telegram chat than anyone else.

Keep in mind that we also have awesome extra bonuses for you: +20% bonus for top 20 participants and 1 to 3 ETH bonus for top 3 participants on June 19 🏆

📣 Invite! Invite! Invite! 📣

⏰ It's only the beginning, and all of you still have time to earn even more!

⏳ Please also remember that tokens will be given only to the members found in the group on June 19 and only for the invited members found in the group on June 19. Also, tokens will not be given to (or for inviting) bot users. Please be fair and careful!

🏡🏡🏡

RULES of AIRDROP CONTEST and WEEKLY LOTTERY

🏡🏡🏡

Pages:
Jump to: