Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Alt.Estate — Trade Tokenized Real Estate! USA, Japan, EU... [BOUNTYHIVE] - page 3. (Read 22993 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0
Please take a look at this article to learn all the reasons https://bit.ly/2zcHBei
Soft Cap, Asian Roadshow and Token Sale Extension: 10 News from Alt.Estate
Here are the top 10 updates on their platform development, partnerships, token sale and future plans.
Activity: 140
All of them have been addressed many times throughout history . New investment vehicles have been invented which solve some of those problems, but there is no perfect solution, and the real estate market is still the most inefficient one compared to other asset classes.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
again postponement of the ico timeline. this is very convenient for project organizers, but not very profitable for investors who have already spent their money on the tokens of this project.

Hello. Thanks for your opinion. But we still recommend waiting till the end of the token sale to see the further results.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 372
again postponement of the ico timeline. this is very convenient for project organizers, but not very profitable for investors who have already spent their money on the tokens of this project.
Did you consider making a comparison table between Alt.Estate platform and competitor's projects in the real estate blockchain projects? There have been already other projects in this field and people might want to understand the differences before investing.
Using the blockchain technology to disrupt the real estate market, Alt.Estate has a strong potential to become an industry standard for the blockchain-based real estate transactions. A strong technology stack, a go-to-market strategy with 10X leverage, a working prototype with three tokenized apartments in key geographies, and strong community support all position Alt.Estate as a win-win solution for real estate developers and investors.

Check our Alt.Estate vs competitors table

Also, please take a look at our special article on the blockchain real estate projects https://medium.com/@Alt.Estate/blockchain-based-real-estate-platforms-alt-estate-vs-competitors-9f49089e743f
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Did you consider making a comparison table between Alt.Estate platform and competitor's projects in the real estate blockchain projects? There have been already other projects in this field and people might want to understand the differences before investing.
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
Soft Cap, Asian Roadshow and Token Sale Extension: 10 News from Alt.Estate
What a busy time we had at Alt.Estate recently! Thanks to the efforts of our team, we achieved a number of important milestones and are ready to share them with you. Here are the top 10 updates on our platform development, partnerships, token sale and future plans.
https://medium.com/@Alt.Estate/soft-cap-asian-roadshop-and-token-sale-extension-10-news-from-alt-estate-89bae97d29fc
Activity: 14
Hey, devs! I keep in this business and trust  it ought be prosperous!
Very great website, percipient idea!
That kind of decision is not easy and never happens without a serious reason. Please, stay tuned for the further notice.
Activity: 51
Prolongation of crowdsale is only helpful to you but not helpful for investors who already invested. It seems to me that you only care about your team's interest
🏡 Alt.Estate's July Digest. New post is on Medium. 🏡

We are highly excited to share some news with you.

We successfully closed the Soft Cap during an overbooked presale. The soft cap of $1M was reached very fast.

80K+ participants in our Telegram community. We thank all the community members for your interest, challenging questions and active discussions in our channel.

Circle (a Goldman Sachs backed bitcoin company which recently bought Poloniex crypto Exchange) gave us a very valuable proof of concept. During our presentation at Hong Kong meetup and subsequent Q&A session Head of Circle Korea noted that Alt.Estate can play the role of USDT for Real Estate.

Alt.Estate is the new member of Real Estate Blockchain Institute of Korea

Alt.Estate Asian Road Show Rocks! We gathered more than 100 participants in Hong-Kong, Shenzhen, Seul and Singapore

Due to a strong bearish market, we are prolonging Alt.Estate tokensale for another 2–3 months. We believe, that market will grow this Autumn and that the extension of the tokensale is a safe and positive move for our community.

The full article is here: https://bit.ly/2zcHBei

🤝 Thanks for your interest in Alt.Estate!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
For me all this Real Estate platforms are bad investment idea currently. I think only Proppy trading with the ICO price. All other project trading much lower than ICO price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
With Real.Estate can create your own global portfolio! I'm looking forward to testing the platform!
Guys i have a question...How do I go through the KYC when buying tokens for ICO. I signed up and everything
You can buy ALT tokens without passing KYC. To unfreeze tokens to transfer/use them outside the Platform, you need to pass KYC. We'll make an announcement about the KYC procedure later.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Guys i have a question...How do I go through the KYC when buying tokens for ICO. I signed up and everything
Activity: 105
ICO was extended not only because of a bearish market, we made a successful roadshow and we received a lot of attention from Asian investors. And again, it’s not the whole list of reasons, we’ll publish a detailed article soon and you’ll be able to check them all. I said about the platform because it’s a huge part of our project, but I also meant that withdrawal process will be launched as soon as possible. 
Activity: 168
The Alt.Estate team, with $400m worth of real estate deals in 2016, includes professionals with a strong background in investments, finance, marketing and operations.
Activity: 168
Alt.Estate is a financial technology company offering the protocol for real estate tokenization and the platform for buying and trading tokenized property assets in fractions. Using the blockchain technology to disrupt the $217 trillion real estate market, Alt.Estate has a strong potential to become an industry standard for the blockchain-based real estate transactions. A powerful technology stack, a go-to-market strategy with 10x leverage, a working prototype with three already tokenized apartments in key geographies (USA, EU, Japan), and sound community support all position Alt.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 372
Trade Tokenized Real Estate is a very necessary and promising direction. I think that you will manage to realize your plans and make your service useful and profitable for investors.
Activity: 105
The best project I've ever seen. You will get a higher marketing value.
Pages:
Jump to: