Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace Exchange - page 23. (Read 112950 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
I don't think you are late. Cards are being shaken now in my opinion.

I don't know what's going on but knowing Majika he will just drop something without warning! This ain't dead yet!

Sorry (maybe that's my English), but I am not sure what did you mean..

Did you mean "he will just drop something without warning" or "he will not just drop something without warning" ..?
Activity: 246
Merit: 250

I don't know what's going on but knowing Majika he will just drop something without warning! This ain't dead yet!
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Activity: 294
Trade or Dyer
Am I late for the game?  Cool
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
I'm in London, Majika is from London and KL was from London!

"was / is / will", hm... I knew it, the french cunt and the other scums are the same person Grin
I'm in London, Majika is from Wales and KL was from Denmark or somewhere like that, it doesn't take more than one brain cell to do the research and see for yourself! Or do you just think its cool to post on forums without thinking what your saying! Seriously! Some people have no intelligence at all yet are so quick to post complete crap! Seriously get a life

Your'e working at Hertfordshire Fire and Rescue ?

Living in ruislip West London, 8 miles away from watford fire station run by Herts fire and rescue, look on the map Mr location police! Ruislip/northwood borders Hertfordshire!!! Once again someone who posts before they think to check there smug reply is correct!
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
I'm in London, Majika is from Wales and KL was from Denmark or somewhere like that, it doesn't take more than one brain cell to do the research and see for yourself! Or do you just think its cool to post on forums without thinking what your saying! Seriously! Some people have no intelligence at all yet are so quick to post complete crap! Seriously get a life

Your'e working at Hertfordshire Fire and Rescue ?

am already pretty sure that this french cunt louie6925 and KL are the same person. There are at least two scammers, Majka and louie6925 / KL being the major ones.

....oh and while we're on the subject dipshit, have I ever told you to buy aero? No! So how the fuck in your tiny little mind have I scammed you? Haha answer that one twat features and whilst your at it why don't you show me any post where I have said such a thing! I bet you can't? Will fag boy accept the challenge? Doubt it!

I heard majika and kryptolyding are the same person lol you all scammed guys

You heard wrong! I know this for a fact

am already pretty sure that this french cunt louie6925 and KL are the same person. There are at least two scammers, Majka and louie6925 / KL being the major ones.

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
scenario1: majika is still working on the coin and just doesn't want to read this forum for right now.

scenario2: majika was in a bicycle accident and is currently in the hospital / unable to respond here.

scenario3: basically anything you can think of...

I have currently 480k AM, have not sold ever, only buy continually / gradually over the year.

Although I only hold 1/4 as many AM as you I hope scenario #1 is correct. It does get tiring waiting and supporting, I wish majika would PM his biggest supporters and give them a heads up.
At least we see some activity going on here. It has been so quite for many weeks. I expect some big surprise in the near future.
brand new
Activity: 0
Yeeaaahhh dump  Grin

Go to 100 sat  Grin

and why exactly are you happy with that?
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Aero History

Aero was created 22-June-2014. By the developer, Majika.
The main goal with Aero was to create the decentralized marketplace exchange, AeroME.
11-Jan-2015 Aero completed a coinswap from Aero to AeroME.
Because Aero was not optimal for the platform, Majika created a new coin that was.
After half a year of work, the AeroME platform was announced to be released in February.
February? Only 7 months left, so buy now! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 181
optical illusion
scenario1: majika is still working on the coin and just doesn't want to read this forum for right now.

scenario2: majika was in a bicycle accident and is currently in the hospital / unable to respond here.

scenario3: basically anything you can think of...

I have currently 480k AM, have not sold ever, only buy continually / gradually over the year.
Hassan Al-Kebab

Hassan Al-Kebab
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

http://www.aerome.org/ << currently goes to a wix.com page.

It is not the first time we get a potential delisting. Last time an increase in volume happened, but nobody can tell what will happen this time.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Majika update please  Cry

I second that motion. I have been waiting and waiting
and waiting and waiting and..... Well.. You all know.

MAJIKA, we all trust you and believe in you but we need you to step up and update us on whats going on. Lots of un answered questions and you being quiet is making me panic a bit.

Do you already have a lot of aerome? Are you sure you will be in the pump again ?? : '(

I do have a few, but I dont know about pumping.
Pages:
Jump to: