Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace Exchange - page 31. (Read 112950 times)

Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Why isnt everyone ignoring X1235? Why are you taking time to answer him louie6925?

Don't forget, don't feed the troll Smiley

I know I shouldn't as its what attention whores like X1235 want, but when they are this clueless its hard not to make fun of them!!! More for my own amusement I guess!

Given your rustic habits to insult, most probably the French culture does not descend from shaved monkeys like you. Define the adjective clueless please. How come a baboon, look in the mirror if you feel offended, knows everything and everyone else knows nothing? BTW, if you wife or anyone else in your family has issues with the morality, then save your "brilliant" definition whore for her / him. Or don't, keep your meaningless statements for future investors, no one would try to control a fierce and vicious baboon.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
optical illusion
Holding strong, the dev is dedicated, let the community match it!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Why isnt everyone ignoring X1235? Why are you taking time to answer him louie6925?

I know I shouldn't as its what attention whores like X1235 want, but when they are this clueless its hard not to make fun of them!!! More for my own amusement I guess!

I always just assume they are accumulating. People's shitty efforts to get more cheap coins. I see it as a sign of a healthy crypto.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250

I mean why talk to trolls when you can talk to actual holders..

How do you make difference? If I judge by you, there is no difference. Let me know, when was the last time when you helped this community somehow? All you posts relate to gibberish about hypothesis, and nothing concrete.

Just like the rest of your posts, it highlights how little research you put ... [[gibberish]]

You mean the average AeroME user should possess NASA R&D skills to use this currency? "Show me the code, talk is cheap." Remember this quote? You are among those blatant horsefly that know nothing but pretend to know everything, without facts, without arguments, and without that little brain which could have helped you to grasp the monkey image in the mirror. 
Activity: 246

How do you make difference? If I judge by you, there is no difference. Let me know, when was the last time when you helped this community somehow? All you posts relate to gibberish about hypothesis, and nothing concrete.

Just like the rest of your posts, it highlights how little research you put into the tripe that you post on here!!! Lol, murderouskirk has done shitloads for this community devoting a lot of time and effort into marketing! Anyone whose even remotely looked into this coin and its community knows that!!!!!

...so now you have proved to every reader of this thread that you are actually a know nothing, clueless troll who posts without finding out anything to give his posts any substance, then maybe just maybe even your simple brain might comprehend that posting here is a waste of your time and effort! I know 90% on here have you on ignore anyway (the reason you never get the reaction/attention you crave so much) so do yourself a favour and stop wasting your own time! Seriously now you know your posts don't get any notice taken if them, are you really that retarded to keep posting? ......my guess is you are that retarded!! ..we'll see!
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
while waiting for the update, just take a chance on PnD  Grin

Going to PM Majika and see if I can get this thread updated given the boost in recent interest. Even the trolls that have been here from the start are back again. AM channel in CryptoCommunity booming as of late.. Sometimes I forget bitcointalk is a thing in there  Grin I mean why talk to trolls when you can talk to actual holders..
Hi nickhiggins123 or is this X123.. idk i get confused..

OR better yet, wait and see..

This mantra again and again and again... Endless recursion, people's stack size is limitless, right? Or should I call it stupidity and naiveness? Dev, you don't because you cannot give a deadline. Because there is nothing working. Your attitude to ridicule the people's patience is cynical.

Activity: 189
i'm in....dev that hangs around a year its good enuff for me
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
I'm out. But I'll be back next year and see whats going on, I am sure all you guys will still be telling me "soon" Smiley
The only reason this pumped was because big holders wanted out.

Come on people, 1 year since this project started and investors has been told "soon" since the very beginning.

This pretty sums it up, lies upon fucking lies  Wink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I'm out. But I'll be back next year and see whats going on, I am sure all you guys will still be telling me "soon" Smiley
The only reason this pumped was because big holders wanted out.

Come on people, 1 year since this project started and investors has been told "soon" since the very beginning.
man that was some dump Shocked Shocked

What dump? Hope you didn't get shaken out by whale tricks xD

Activity: 189
man that was some dump Shocked Shocked
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Stay calm. The prince is here.
I bet this suppressor is crying now Cool
Price shoot right up after, only 1 btc to break the high from yesterday Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

And by the way I by no means wish to come across as arrogant or insultive just a little confused about your point. This project is legit as I have said multiple times I have a good heart and really want to do some good in crypto world. idk what else I can say.

F the haters aeros. Anyone who would complain about having to understand a product,idea or service before being given some for free is either a simpleton or a fudster.

Keep pushing forward and the slag will eventually fall by the wayside.
Activity: 206
Hi nickhiggins123 or is this X123.. idk i get confused..

humm, so, as per your sig you are fine with pimping yourself out to further fuel consumer marketing intelligence systems instead various surveys etc but not help to be part of the solution to the exact systems to which you are promoting??

i don't get your point, nor how this applies to AM OR more importantly how does this apply to myself?

If you would like to find out more about what AM is about perhaps spend some time to check out the WP and the vast wealth of information I have put together over the course of the old AERO thread which pertains to specifics about what this project is all about and details concerning its constituent parts. OR better yet, wait and see..

Furthermore why waste you time posting this if you are not going to invest or what have you.. Maybe your motives are an attempt at hating on AM?...

I could be wrong in which case I would gladly elaborate on particular issues/points when i have a moment Smiley

--Maj

--edit.

And by the way I by no means wish to come across as arrogant or insultive just a little confused about your point. This project is legit as I have said multiple times I have a good heart and really want to do some good in crypto world. idk what else I can say.
Pages:
Jump to: