Author

Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE ! - page 105. (Read 369853 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

I think these are important questions given that people are currently risking money and will eventually be sharing PII in order to use the platform.

I've kept your questions open because it wasn't for me to answer. But I can imagine the team does not like to speak about what's being done behind the scenes. Also in the best
interest of coin- and stakeholders.

all this is very nice, but I do not understand why I did not have any response from anyone in this forum and I did not have a response from [email protected]. I sent mail with all the details and address to send the tokens eight days ago... I just ask for a confirmation that you have received everything, not a very complicated thing for a team like yours

post #278 and #287

I have replied you and also sent you a DM. Thing is we can not ask for personal details and then how can we link your forum post to your email? So all I can do is pass on the message with your profilename. Everyone will get an email/newsletter when the audit is completed and when the coin is ready to distribute.

I responded to your private message, hope you can fix it soon. it will be my concern to update the situation here in public messages about what will happen. thank you so much
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
need a dutch translation ?
Activity: 273

I think these are important questions given that people are currently risking money and will eventually be sharing PII in order to use the platform.

I've kept your questions open because it wasn't for me to answer. But I can imagine the team does not like to speak about what's being done behind the scenes. Also in the best
interest of coin- and stakeholders.

all this is very nice, but I do not understand why I did not have any response from anyone in this forum and I did not have a response from [email protected]. I sent mail with all the details and address to send the tokens eight days ago... I just ask for a confirmation that you have received everything, not a very complicated thing for a team like yours

post #278 and #287

I have replied you and also sent you a DM. Thing is we can not ask for personal details and then how can we link your forum post to your email? So all I can do is pass on the message with your profilename. Everyone will get an email/newsletter when the audit is completed and when the coin is ready to distribute.
Cryptocurrencies Versus the Central Banks

"Up until now, banks and governments have been apprehensive about the use of cryptocurrencies as they do not meet American banking standards, the directives of The Patriot Act and other regulatory documents, in other words they are not AML compliant," says NAC Foundation CEO Marcus Andrade. "We developed AML Bitcoin to address these concerns and to offer the market a fully lawful alternative. Right now, several American banks are testing the use of our product for interbank transfers. We believe that our solution will save millions in exchange fees."

https://www.fxstreet.com/education/cryptocurrencies-versus-the-central-banks-201710260928

post #278 and #287
Cryptocurrencies Versus the Central Banks

"Up until now, banks and governments have been apprehensive about the use of cryptocurrencies as they do not meet American banking standards, the directives of The Patriot Act and other regulatory documents, in other words they are not AML compliant," says NAC Foundation CEO Marcus Andrade. "We developed AML Bitcoin to address these concerns and to offer the market a fully lawful alternative. Right now, several American banks are testing the use of our product for interbank transfers. We believe that our solution will save millions in exchange fees."

https://www.fxstreet.com/education/cryptocurrencies-versus-the-central-banks-201710260928
Arabic
شرح مشروع AMLbitcoin و العملة الأكثر حماية من بين العملات
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDOu0dyr5uM

AML Bitcoin Review - Anti-Money Laundering
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kps0EnmULs4

Egypt
عملة جديده باسم AML Bitcoin تعرف عليها و سارع بشراء الرموز الخاصه بها بسعر 1$
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soH2LaH7qo4
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Is there somewhere we can track the ICO progress - when and how many tokens have been sold?

Sorry not at this time. We may announce when there is achievements/milestones only.

WTF ?  Shocked Shocked Shocked

My purchases have been confirmed but I received the mail too so I replied to [email protected] I wrote all the details of my case and my address to send my tokens. I would like to receive a confirmation email from [email protected] to find out if it has received my mail and taken into consideration. I hope this can be done. Thanks so much.

You will get a reply within 24-72 hours after sending email.

80 hours later I did not receive reply from [email protected] we need at least one reply to the email sent. We need to trust that tokens comes soon in our wallets

AML BitCoin Appoints Ricaurte Vasquez to Board of Advisors

AML BitCoin, announced the appointment of Ricaurte "Catin" Vasquez to its board of advisors. Vasquez brings his more than 40 years of professional experience to the company, having worked with companies like General Electric and the Panama Canal, and in industries ranging from energy to finance and consulting.
He will serve on the board alongside Neil Sunkin, Raymond Robertson, John Crawford and Natko Vlahovic, advising AML BitCoin in its continued advancement as the only AML-KYC-compliant cryptocurrency.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aml-bitcoin-appoints-ricaurte-vasquez-to-board-of-advisors-300542617.html
108 hours now. Anyone have confirmation yet?

I had another email from admin asking for a receiving address. I am an AtenCoin holder, so that could be for my existing balance to be moved.

Can any mods/admin report back and give us some kind of update please?

Apologies for the delay.

I have forwarded your messages and it's received, from my position I can not do more.
Activity: 11
108 hours now. Anyone have confirmation yet?

I had another email from admin asking for a receiving address. I am an AtenCoin holder, so that could be for my existing balance to be moved.

Can any mods/admin report back and give us some kind of update please?
Activity: 11

My purchases have been confirmed but I received the mail too so I replied to [email protected] I wrote all the details of my case and my address to send my tokens. I would like to receive a confirmation email from [email protected] to find out if it has received my mail and taken into consideration. I hope this can be done. Thanks so much.

well I would disagree with this statement since I am yet to receive a response and I replied last Thursday lol my situation is same as we discussed earlier in thread,I’ve given up to be honest and just hoping for the best.
I too have been waiting for more than 72 hours after contacting [email protected]

The AML Bitcoin team really need to ramp up the communication!
Activity: 347
Merit: 255

well I would disagree with this statement since I am yet to receive a response and I replied last Thursday lol my situation is same as we discussed earlier in thread,I’ve given up to be honest and just hoping for the best.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Since the newsletter is discussed I will post it here so people can understand from their own minds and read with us. But in my opinion we did make a mistake by stating
" ... and your email was flagged as ... "  since this newsletter likely went out to everyone on our list (I will ask if this is so).
It's also possible that someone started the process but started over again for example when the page got expired.

"It's been a busy week among the AML BitCoin team, and we felt it important to share some important news to everyone on our newsletter.

We started an audit and your email was flagged as starting the contribution process but was never completed on TokenLot.com’s Payment Platform.  If you were unable to complete your purchase feel free to contact us for assistance at [email protected].

If you did a purchase and did not receive an Order Confirmation Email from TokenLot, please email our audit department at [email protected]. Make sure to provide them with the email address you registered with along with the wallet address that you sent the funds to.

If you did a purchase and have received your Order Confirmation Email, please email [email protected] your Aml Token Wallet address so that they can confirm the Token Address is the same one you registered with.

Once the audit is completed, we plan on distributing tokens shortly thereafter."

The original is here: http://mailchi.mp/062f9adb18c8/important-aml-token-distribution-update-please-read?e=

Stealth8368: I believe you are in the last category since you did receive the confirmation emails already and you should not be worried. We simply do a re-audit for maximum security. Please use the email address that best describes the status of your order(s). Like DroidR17A you can use [email protected].

Thanks for responding to questions regarding the recent email. I have received a confirmation of sorts since then, but I do not see any response to my other questions here.

Namely that...given TokenLot's security failure, what steps are being taken to test the new service provider - e.g. manual/automated pen tests, load tests, etc.? Have any been done?

...and what about the data verification companies, for once the real coin actually launches? Will you be posting extracts from the SLA and pursuing independent data auditing and pen testing?

These are important questions given that people are currently risking money and will eventually be sharing PII in order to use the platform. I'm now more than a little concerned about the level of security audits being carried out with your 3rd party providers. What steps are you taking to secure our data and tokens moving forward?

thanks for your answers  Smiley

Since the newsletter is discussed I will post it here so people can understand from their own minds and read with us. But in my opinion we did make a mistake by stating
" ... and your email was flagged as ... "  since this newsletter likely went out to everyone on our list (I will ask if this is so).
It's also possible that someone started the process but started over again for example when the page got expired.

"It's been a busy week among the AML BitCoin team, and we felt it important to share some important news to everyone on our newsletter.

We started an audit and your email was flagged as starting the contribution process but was never completed on TokenLot.com’s Payment Platform.  If you were unable to complete your purchase feel free to contact us for assistance at [email protected].

If you did a purchase and did not receive an Order Confirmation Email from TokenLot, please email our audit department at [email protected]. Make sure to provide them with the email address you registered with along with the wallet address that you sent the funds to.

If you did a purchase and have received your Order Confirmation Email, please email [email protected] your Aml Token Wallet address so that they can confirm the Token Address is the same one you registered with.

Once the audit is completed, we plan on distributing tokens shortly thereafter."

The original is here: http://mailchi.mp/062f9adb18c8/important-aml-token-distribution-update-please-read?e=

Stealth8368: I believe you are in the last category since you did receive the confirmation emails already and you should not be worried. We simply do a re-audit for maximum security. Please use the email address that best describes the status of your order(s). Like DroidR17A you can use [email protected].

Is there somewhere we can track the ICO progress - when and how many tokens have been sold?

Sorry not at this time. We may announce when there is achievements/milestones only.
What is AML BitCoin?

AML BitCoin: Financial gateway to the larger global financial world. Fully compliant with AML/KYC in many countries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDnO-v8GPWE

Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Jump to: