Author

Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE ! - page 108. (Read 369853 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I understand for business choices you do not want to know how many tokens have been sold. Will I ask you on the basis of the sale today, will it be time to finish in the 28 days remaining the sale of the first phase of tokens?
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
Hello Raidei,

When were your funds moved to the account with 20,000 ETH?. BTW that account is most likely to be their ESCROW account.

We're looking into the issue and personally contact Raidei to explain.
Activity: 21
Hello Raidei,

When were your funds moved to the account with 20,000 ETH?. BTW that account is most likely to be their ESCROW account.
I made a small token purchase on the 9th of October to see if I received any confirmation email or tokens before I committed to a larger purchase and I have yet to receive anything. It's been a week now and the web site says that I should receive confirmation within 12 hours. The currency that I sent has not been returned to my account so when will I receive confirmation?

I did not pay through shapeshift, I paid with ETH using the basic payment system that the site provided. I used a valid email and, I received no confirmation, the ETH I paid has not been returned to my account.

Hello Raidei,

If you have not received a confirmation email of your transaction within 12/24 hr:

Please send your transaction information to: [email protected] and [email protected]

Include the used email, the AML Token wallet receiving address you have given us and any other relevant information.

Someone will then get back to you soon.

I've emailed as instructed and included the email I provided, token receiving address and ETH transaction detail. I look forward to the reply.

Have you checked your "spam" mailbox? Has it gone to the wrong place?

I'm not an idiot. Obviously I checked all of my mail boxes to ensure that I didn't miss the email. In reply to the email I was instructed to send I received:

Unfortunately the transaction you are referring too does not belong to a TokenLot payment address.

Can you please check your records to see where the ETH may have been sent.

I verified the send address several times prior to sending and have been involved in cryptos for nearly 5 years and never made a mistake on a transaction. I have no reason to believe anything other than this ICO is either a SCAM or their purchase system is BROKEN and effectively steals money from people who are trying to take part in their "project".

I provided the email and receiving address that I used and the etherscan.io transaction record which shows the send and receive address for the transaction.

Additionally, there seems to be no way for me to recover the web page which provided the ETH address during the transaction due to the way it was generated so it is impossible for me to verify at this point without going back in time and grabbing a screenshot.

DO NOT BUY THIS COIN. IT IS A SCAM.

Edit: It appears the the funds I sent have since been moved into an account that has nearly 20,000 ETH, so the address that I was provided was legitimate and the funds I sent have either been sent to an exchange or an account with a huge balance. It's been months since i sent any ETH transactions so it's impossible that I accidentally sent it to the wrong address and **even more impossible** that I just happened to send them to this address randomly. THIS ICO IS A COMPLETE SCAM DO NOT BUY YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!!!!!

I am so sick of people having problems in crypto and calling scam when ever there is a problem,you are advising everyone not to participate in this ICO because u had an issue so it’s a scam lol come on mate talk like this could ruin a project,there are lots of people here that have had a great ICO experience here and in your cause there doing everything possible to sort out your issue,the more successful this ICO is the better for those that have invested me included so your attempt to stop people taking part will not only harm the project but investors also,AML Bitcoin team have been involved in crypto for years with Atencoin which has evolved into AML Bitcoin and there integrity has been proven over the years,I understand u are upset regarding missing payment but calling scam and warning others off before giving them a chance to find out what’s happened is very unfair.

I agree! Why accuse without giving a chance to solve Huh Others who have not had any problems, where is the respect for them Huh In light of the accusations I come to think, who are you and what advantage do you have to insult and make conclusions without giving a chance to solve it ?!

Activity: 126
I made a small token purchase on the 9th of October to see if I received any confirmation email or tokens before I committed to a larger purchase and I have yet to receive anything. It's been a week now and the web site says that I should receive confirmation within 12 hours. The currency that I sent has not been returned to my account so when will I receive confirmation?

I did not pay through shapeshift, I paid with ETH using the basic payment system that the site provided. I used a valid email and, I received no confirmation, the ETH I paid has not been returned to my account.

Hello Raidei,

If you have not received a confirmation email of your transaction within 12/24 hr:

Please send your transaction information to: [email protected] and [email protected]

Include the used email, the AML Token wallet receiving address you have given us and any other relevant information.

AML Bitcoin teammate,

Please forward Raidei's email to me as well as any related information. Thanks.

Hello Raidei,

I've emailed as instructed and included the email I provided, token receiving address and ETH transaction detail. I look forward to the reply.

I'm not an idiot. Obviously I checked all of my mail boxes to ensure that I didn't miss the email. In reply to the email I was instructed to send I received:

Unfortunately the transaction you are referring too does not belong to a TokenLot payment address.

I verified the send address several times prior to sending and have been involved in cryptos for nearly 5 years and never made a mistake on a transaction. I have no reason to believe anything other than this ICO is either a SCAM or their purchase system is BROKEN and effectively steals money from people who are trying to take part in their "project".

I provided the email and receiving address that I used and the etherscan.io transaction record which shows the send and receive address for the transaction.

Additionally, there seems to be no way for me to recover the web page which provided the ETH address during the transaction due to the way it was generated so it is impossible for me to verify at this point without going back in time and grabbing a screenshot.

DO NOT BUY THIS COIN. IT IS A SCAM.

Edit: It appears the the funds I sent have since been moved into an account that has nearly 20,000 ETH, so the address that I was provided was legitimate and the funds I sent have either been sent to an exchange or an account with a huge balance. It's been months since i sent any ETH transactions so it's impossible that I accidentally sent it to the wrong address and **even more impossible** that I just happened to send them to this address randomly. THIS ICO IS A COMPLETE SCAM DO NOT BUY YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!!!!!

Please accept our sincere apology for your unpleasant purchase experience.

I will ask my colleagues.. What has been happening.

Please kindly note that for this AML Token ICO, TokenLot is responsible for all the purchase steps (including payment steps) for us (i.e., NAC Foundation).
If there is any error in the ICO process, it is not related to the legitimacy of AML BitCoin project.
However, it is our obligation to follow up your case.

It appears that your case is a bit complicated. Please give me a few days to work on this.

If you have sent your transaction information to [email protected], please kindly forward your email to [email protected]

Only the TokenLot team can read those emails sent to [email protected].

If you have already sent your transaction information to [email protected], I will receive a copy of it very soon, and will follow up this asap. 
Activity: 9

Hello Raidei,

I verified the send address several times prior to sending and have been involved in cryptos for nearly 5 years and never made a mistake on a transaction. I have no reason to believe anything other than this ICO is either a scam or their purchase system is broken and effectively steals money from people who are trying to take part in their project.

Edit: It appears the the funds I sent have since been moved into an account that has nearly 20,000 ETH, so the address that I was provided was legitimate and the funds I sent have either been sent to an exchange or an account with a huge balance. It's been months since i sent any ETH transactions so it's impossible that I accidentally sent it to the wrong address and **even more impossible** that I just happened to send them to this address randomly.

Hello Raidei,

Hello Raidei,

Hello Raidei,

Sorry, I'm using a translator, I'm Italian. Tokens will be distributed in the wallet at the end of the ico. I received confirmation emails for the two purchases made. You should get confirmation from shapeshift if you have paid with altcoin and confirms in your email from [email protected] in the subject of the email you have written the confirmation id number.

Sorry, I'm using a translator, I'm Italian. Tokens will be distributed in the wallet at the end of the ico. I received confirmation emails for the two purchases made. You should get confirmation from shapeshift if you have paid with altcoin and confirms in your email from [email protected] in the subject of the email you have written the confirmation id number.
Activity: 347
Merit: 255
IS THERE ANY TRUTH THAT YOUR BUY IS CAPPED AT $5000?.
yes I came across this problem but you can make as many buys as you want
Activity: 21
IS THERE ANY TRUTH THAT YOUR BUY IS CAPPED AT $5000?.
Activity: 1
Where is the counter? How many AML tokens are missing to finish the Public Sale Phase 1?

I'm sorry I'm using a translator maybe I'm not well understood. I the site, can not see how many tokens were sold, in the past I could see it. Is it possible to solve the problem? It's important to know how the Ico is going Smiley)

Thank you for your question.

The counter at the ICO webpage is being reconciled and also as we sort out some of the technical issues with the site.
It will be back very soon. Hopefully within 24 hours.
AML BitCoin Token - Upgrading AML Token Wallet from v1 to v1.1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-a8R1NBUco

Also for technical minded people, added links to patent documents on the OP, right above press links.

And some good news for people wishing to earn referral commision. We are currently setting up a program so you can promote your referral link or code.
Perhaps some people like to prepare a campaign. Check back for more info.
Activity: 22
Thanks @Scitoshi for (finally) answering my questions!
I won't burden you with more (follow up questions).

so just let's put us in peace and wait .. I really believed in this project the time will tell me if i'm right .. i just hope the token will be distributed smoothly as soon as the NAC decides to do
yes I agree Jay,with first mover advantage and influential team members to push the idea politically this project could take off in a big way if use by a government as there currency,there had been much talk about this and AML Bitcoin seem to have come up with a solution to problems that’s currently stopping adoption at moment,we have Ripple for cross border settlements using XRP so now is the time to push a digital currency for every day use that’s accepted by governments and meets there AML requirements,I can’t see there been much support from normal bitcoin/altcoin investors since they like privacy and anonymise payment solutions infact I prefer that too and no one wants to part with Bitcoin at moment with upcoming fork for the scam which is Bitcoin Gold  but I can see for adoption for mainstream usage changes will need to be made and soon new government legislation will make it difficult for our popular digital currency’s to be used for anything other than trading and Darknet payment,the future is compliance and this project is ahead of the game.

Could be, but they will probably come with their own crypto (backed 1-1 with their national currrency) on which they have full control.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Nicely put. The Thai and Japanese governments are trying to eliminate paper and move to pure digital currencies. This could help the US move in the same direction. 
Activity: 347
Merit: 255
so just let's put us in peace and wait .. I really believed in this project the time will tell me if i'm right .. i just hope the token will be distributed smoothly as soon as the NAC decides to do
yes I agree Jay,with first mover advantage and influential team members to push the idea politically this project could take off in a big way if use by a government as there currency,there had been much talk about this and AML Bitcoin seem to have come up with a solution to problems that’s currently stopping adoption at moment,we have Ripple for cross border settlements using XRP so now is the time to push a digital currency for every day use that’s accepted by governments and meets there AML requirements,I can’t see there been much support from normal bitcoin/altcoin investors since they like privacy and anonymise payment solutions infact I prefer that too and no one wants to part with Bitcoin at moment with upcoming fork for the scam which is Bitcoin Gold  but I can see for adoption for mainstream usage changes will need to be made and soon new government legislation will make it difficult for our popular digital currency’s to be used for anything other than trading and Darknet payment,the future is compliance and this project is ahead of the game.
Jump to: