Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE ! - page 100. (Read 369853 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 255
December 06, 2017, 07:16:05 PM
Hi I DM AML Bitcoin here yesterday asking for help since email with instructions to reset my password to access my ICO investment is not working,can someone from AML Bitcoin help with this issue please

Mmm still no reply from AML Bitcoin PM but seems I received a link from newbe account here for resetting what looks like my bitcointalk account,seems strange and off course I didn’t follow link,hopefully someone from team can contact me soon

Sorry Stealth. When I got your message in my inbox I have asked the team to send you a new reset email. That said please communicate via [email protected] instead if you need any other assistence.
Thanks mate I emailed info@amlbitcoin for new reset email yesterday after you posted regarding stepping down but still waiting for reply, wanted to thank you for looking after us these past months it’s been a pleasure thanks.
Just received a reply and necessary help from AML Bitcoin team and everything is cool now,thanks again.
December 06, 2017, 06:24:18 PM
Hi I DM AML Bitcoin here yesterday asking for help since email with instructions to reset my password to access my ICO investment is not working,can someone from AML Bitcoin help with this issue please

Mmm still no reply from AML Bitcoin PM but seems I received a link from newbe account here for resetting what looks like my bitcointalk account,seems strange and off course I didn’t follow link,hopefully someone from team can contact me soon

Sorry Stealth. When I got your message in my inbox I have asked the team to send you a new reset email. That said please communicate via [email protected] instead if you need any other assistence.
Thanks mate I emailed info@amlbitcoin for new reset email yesterday after you posted regarding stepping down but still waiting for reply, wanted to thank you for looking after us these past months it’s been a pleasure thanks.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 03:00:03 PM
Hello AMLBitcoin!

I have some questions and remarks:

How could you guarantee the coin prices of phase 2 and 3 after the presence on HitBTC exchange? You probably know that after this point the market is determining the price. Are you going to manipulate the market?

Or you haven't got balls to modify the term and announce that phase 2 and 3 will be deleted? 
or you are on vacation and cannot deal with your investors?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
December 06, 2017, 08:49:58 AM

Activity: 52
December 06, 2017, 02:17:02 AM
What's the difference between you and KYC.legal?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
December 05, 2017, 03:51:41 PM
AML Admin is either on vacation, or has gone AWOL. I'm trying not to get too nervous about the radio silence.

It also seems like the AML team is missing an opportunity to capitalize on the community, and recent news events. For instance, here's yet another reason why AML Bitcoin could become the one coin to rule them all: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/uk-treasury-plans-tighter-regulation-bitcoin-cryptocurrencies/
Yes agreed

Hello everyone. As written on the first page I was posting as amlbitcoin from the start.
I have done my work as best as I could from neutral or positive perspective for NAC, the community and individuals.
Now others will take over this work to assist and communicate between the team and community. 

Any questions about your account or coins or service offers and proposals should be send to [email protected].

Aside of the work that NAC and partners do I would recommend community members also to develop their own initiatives. There are plenty
people that are willing to work for this coin and others that do not mind to donate towards that. When these two can meet then a lot can be
done to create a vibrant community. That can attract more people and create more value.

I am happily promoting AML Bitcoin, but bounty campaigns would go a long way to picking up the speed of the token sale. The team should give it some serious consideration.

Also, more news on potentail US regulations: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sec-isnt-done-icos-likely-take/
Activity: 14
December 05, 2017, 10:21:14 AM
AML Admin is either on vacation, or has gone AWOL. I'm trying not to get too nervous about the radio silence.

It also seems like the AML team is missing an opportunity to capitalize on the community, and recent news events. For instance, here's yet another reason why AML Bitcoin could become the one coin to rule them all: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/uk-treasury-plans-tighter-regulation-bitcoin-cryptocurrencies/
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
December 05, 2017, 10:14:19 AM

Yes agreed

Hello everyone. As written on the first page I was posting as amlbitcoin from the start.
I have done my work as best as I could from neutral or positive perspective for NAC, the community and individuals.
Now others will take over this work to assist and communicate between the team and community. 

Any questions about your account or coins or service offers and proposals should be send to [email protected].

Aside of the work that NAC and partners do I would recommend community members also to develop their own initiatives. There are plenty
people that are willing to work for this coin and others that do not mind to donate towards that. When these two can meet then a lot can be
done to create a vibrant community. That can attract more people and create more value.
December 04, 2017, 03:51:58 PM

Yes agreed
December 04, 2017, 02:01:22 PM

December 04, 2017, 06:26:41 AM

Activity: 5
December 03, 2017, 09:05:30 PM
Hi there! I hope there is someone who can help. I deposited some Eth in AML Bitcoin's ICO account, but did not buy any tokens. I would like to withdraw that ETh, as I changed my mind.
Could you please help me with that?
Thanks!
Activity: 40
November 30, 2017, 06:13:39 AM
With news like this https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/us-senate-judiciary-to-hold-panel-hearing-on-aml-laws-today-focusing-on-digital-currencies/ the case for AML Bitcoin becomes increasingly relevant.

My biggest frustration with this project, is the slow adoption rate. Again, I HIGHLY suggest that the team consider doing some bounty campaigns to get the word out.

The first phase AML token sale has been going for nearly two months - which is how long most crowd-sales/ICOs take to complete. At this rate it will be at least April/May, if not June/July before it's done. Given the rising price of Ethereum and BTC, the early adopters are losing money, compared to those buying in now. Instead of 300 AML to 1 ETH, we could be getting 450+. If it's going to drag on like this, you should either match the current market rate for all contributors (after all, you'll still be cashing out at market value), or offer a refund.

I'd love to see this project do well, but the slow pace is getting extremely annoying.

I agree with this seems to be a constructive criticism!

AMLBitcoin, What do you say about recent allegations of problems and fraud by many hitbtc users recently seen on reddit and other forums? I ask this, because within fifteen days amltoken will be traded by them.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
November 29, 2017, 01:21:32 AM
With news like this https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/us-senate-judiciary-to-hold-panel-hearing-on-aml-laws-today-focusing-on-digital-currencies/ the case for AML Bitcoin becomes increasingly relevant.

My biggest frustration with this project, is the slow adoption rate. Again, I HIGHLY suggest that the team consider doing some bounty campaigns to get the word out.

The first phase AML token sale has been going for nearly two months - which is how long most crowd-sales/ICOs take to complete. At this rate it will be at least April/May, if not June/July before it's done. Given the rising price of Ethereum and BTC, the early adopters are losing money, compared to those buying in now. Instead of 300 AML to 1 ETH, we could be getting 450+. If it's going to drag on like this, you should either match the current market rate for all contributors (after all, you'll still be cashing out at market value), or offer a refund.

I'd love to see this project do well, but the slow pace is getting extremely annoying.

+1
November 28, 2017, 02:45:23 PM

Activity: 21
November 27, 2017, 05:40:58 PM
ANY IDEA ROUGHLY HOW HIGH THE PRICE WILL BE PER TOKEN TRADING 4-6 MONTHS ON HIT BTC.?
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 06:07:36 AM
收不到验证码邮件

請檢查您的垃圾郵件。 或者發郵件到[email protected]
Activity: 161
https://t.me/fuckfomo
November 27, 2017, 12:13:27 AM
收不到验证码邮件
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 03:02:56 PM
WILL YOUR REFERRAL TOKENS SHOW UP NOW IN THE BACK OFFICE OR AFTER THE ICO HAS FINISHED?.

Hi Lotto.

They show up immediately when a person you referred purchased tokens. In your profile you can see on the bottom who you referred and how many tokens are credited.
Activity: 21
November 25, 2017, 11:16:38 AM
WILL YOUR REFERRAL TOKENS SHOW UP NOW IN THE BACK OFFICE OR AFTER THE ICO HAS FINISHED?.
Pages:
Jump to: