Author

Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE ! - page 114. (Read 369853 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 05, 2017, 05:29:17 PM
ATKWallet 1.0 for Windows was OK, no threat found.
ATKWallet 1.1 on Windows 10 64bit, AVAST Antivirus (Avast antivirus database is up to date):

"Avast DeepScreen has blocked a threat.
Object: C:\...\AMLToken-1.1.0.0-windows.exe
Action: Moved to chest
The threat was detected and blocked just before the file was executed."

Threat name:
Dyna:BitCoinMiner-CR[PUP]llmul

Such virus alert is common for cryptocurrency wallets. Therefore, you have to know the source.
Trust us, our wallet is fine.
We are building it on the basis of Bitcoin Core (v0.15.0).

For windows, I am using windows defender. This is no such virus alert.
For MAC, I am also using AVAST. This is no such virus alert.

Furthermore, there is "no mining function" in both windows and mac wallets.

All right, I've sent the file to analysis.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 05:25:08 PM
somebody fixes me if I'm wrong. In Italy, will the sale of the token begin at 9 am on the morning of 06/10/17? thank you so much

You are correct. 9AM on 6 Oct 2017 (Italy time).

Something is wrong here.
My current time is 5. October 2017, 23:12, UTC+1 (Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm)

Your website https://www.amltoken.com/ shows:
0 Days, 02 Hours, 47 Minutes, 12 Seconds

Therefore the sale starts at 2am on 6. October (Italy time), not at 9am.

Thanks for letting us know.

The countdown clock in the amltoken.com website has some problem.
Our marketing team is trying to fix it .. or just take the clock down!

Remember the ICO starts at 12:01AM on 6 Oct (San Francisco time, GMT -7)!
Activity: 273
October 05, 2017, 05:21:35 PM
somebody fixes me if I'm wrong. In Italy, will the sale of the token begin at 9 am on the morning of 06/10/17? thank you so much

Something is wrong here.
My current time is 5. October 2017, 23:12, UTC+1 (Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm)

Sorry. The clock on our website does not show the right time. Someone was working on a new plugin. The right time is as previously confirmed.
"You are correct. 9AM on 6 Oct 2017 (Italy time)."
October 05, 2017, 05:20:53 PM
ATKWallet 1.1 on Windows 10 64bit, AVAST Antivirus (Avast antivirus database is up to date):

Threat name:

Such virus alert is common for cryptocurrency wallets. Therefore, you have to know the source.
Trust us, our wallet is fine.
We are building it on the basis of Bitcoin Core (v0.15.0).

For windows, I am using windows defender. This is no such virus alert.
For MAC, I am also using AVAST. This is no such virus alert.

Furthermore, there is "no mining function" in both windows and mac wallets.

October 05, 2017, 05:16:36 PM

Something is wrong here.

Activity: 347
Merit: 255
October 05, 2017, 05:13:15 PM

Threat name:
eset had no problems with new wallet for me but I always switch of option for detection of potential un wanted application as this always gives me problems when selected
October 05, 2017, 05:05:33 PM

Threat name:
October 05, 2017, 05:00:28 PM
Quick question regarding wallet,when choosing to encrypt wallet I can’t see option to unlock,is this normal or I’m I missing something?
October 05, 2017, 04:53:12 PM
For those of us that had now problems with v1.0 take it there is no need to update?

I sincerely suggest you updating it to v1.1

The current version has much cleaner code.

Thanks.
ok thanks will do
October 05, 2017, 04:51:52 PM
For those of us that had now problems with v1.0 take it there is no need to update?

I sincerely suggest you updating it to v1.1

The current version has much cleaner code.

Thanks.
October 05, 2017, 04:42:57 PM
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
October 05, 2017, 04:34:11 PM
I've just installed the Windows 1.1 Version and it synced within a few minutes.

Thanks.
October 05, 2017, 04:13:13 PM

Morning All,

I am very interested in the Token sale which is due to take place in approximently 6 hours? However, I am having some issues with the ATK Wallet download. I have tried downloading the wallet a few times now with the same end result...I receive a pop up window -- AML Token Core...Loading block index. After this download, I then receive an Error block -- AMLToken - Error. This error message also has a big red circle with a "X" inside it and the message...Incorrect or no genesis block found. Wrong datadir for network? Am I doing something wrong? Is there perhaps another way to download the wallet? Am I allowed to use any other kinds of digital wallets? Please respond ASAP. Time is of the essence as I would very much like to participate in this upcomming token sale.    If needed you may contact me directly at my email: [email protected] .  Awaiting your reply.

Rodney

Updated Windows wallet (v1.1) and MAC wallet (v1.1) are now available at www.amltoken.com.

Thanks.
October 05, 2017, 04:10:57 PM

October 05, 2017, 04:08:22 PM
Hi... V1.1 Windows Wallet and V1.1 Mac wallet are now available for download.

For the old version (V1.0), some of you may not be able to install your wallet because of "genesis block not found" issue.

This bug has been solved.

Please download the v1.1 wallet and try again.

If you still have any problems/issues at the time of installation, please let me know.

Please visit www.amltoken.com to download the latest version (v1.1) of the wallets.

The debugged Linux wallet will be available soon.
P.S. The package we used is for unbuntu, which is what most linux people use.
      We will think about to make a plain debian package in the near future.
      For the time being, please try out our Linux wallet with Ubuntu.
Activity: 40
October 05, 2017, 03:42:52 PM
Activity: 3
October 05, 2017, 02:17:06 PM

Morning All,

I am very interested in the Token sale which is due to take place in approximently 6 hours? However, I am having some issues with the ATK Wallet download. I have tried downloading the wallet a few times now with the same end result...I receive a pop up window -- AML Token Core...Loading block index. After this download, I then receive an Error block -- AMLToken - Error. This error message also has a big red circle with a "X" inside it and the message...Incorrect or no genesis block found. Wrong datadir for network? Am I doing something wrong? Is there perhaps another way to download the wallet? Am I allowed to use any other kinds of digital wallets? Please respond ASAP. Time is of the essence as I would very much like to participate in this upcomming token sale.    If needed you may contact me directly at my email: [email protected] .  Awaiting your reply.

Rodney

There is a bug that we are fixing. We have found that for the current version (V1.0.0.0), about 0.1% to 1% PC will have such problem.

We should have already fixed that bug. We are doing the testing. Such problem should be gone when using the V1.1.0.0.
It should be available very soon.

Thanks for the quick reply. I will attempt another download of the ATK Token wallet in a few hours then. Hopefully, all will be fixed.

Rodney

the network is running and is generating blocks, but we have no way of starting the mining

AML Token is not designed for the public to mining. AML Token is a token for later acquisition of AML BitCoin.

73.5 million AML Tokens will be available for the public to purchase in the forthcoming ICO on 6 Oct (12:01AM, San Francisco Time). That is 18.5 hrs later.
When AML BitCoin is ready. After a successful identity verification, an AML Token holder can exchange their AML Tokens to AML BitCoin at 1:1 ratio.

When AML BiCoin is ready, any registered users can participate the PoS/PoW mining of AML BitCoin. This helps to decentralize the transaction validation of AML BitCoin.
Miner PoW Block Reward: 2 AML
Miner PoS Annual Stake Reward: 0.5%

The mining reward for AML Token is designed to be only 0.000001 ATK. This is to reduce the incentive for mining.
Remember  AML Token is a token for later acquisition of AML BitCoin.
Activity: 40
October 05, 2017, 01:53:02 PM
the network is running and is generating blocks, but we have no way of starting the mining

AML Token is not designed for the public to mining. AML Token is a token for later acquisition of AML BitCoin.

73.5 million AML Tokens will be available for the public to purchase in the forthcoming ICO on 6 Oct (12:01AM, San Francisco Time). That is 18.5 hrs later.
When AML BitCoin is ready. After a successful identity verification, an AML Token holder can exchange their AML Tokens to AML BitCoin at 1:1 ratio.

When AML BiCoin is ready, any registered users can participate the PoS/PoW mining of AML BitCoin. This helps to decentralize the transaction validation of AML BitCoin.
Miner PoW Block Reward: 2 AML
Miner PoS Annual Stake Reward: 0.5%

The mining reward for AML Token is designed to be only 0.000001 ATK. This is to reduce the incentive for mining.
Remember  AML Token is a token for later acquisition of AML BitCoin.

thanks you
October 05, 2017, 01:41:37 PM

Morning All,

I am very interested in the Token sale which is due to take place in approximently 6 hours? However, I am having some issues with the ATK Wallet download. I have tried downloading the wallet a few times now with the same end result...I receive a pop up window -- AML Token Core...Loading block index. After this download, I then receive an Error block -- AMLToken - Error. This error message also has a big red circle with a "X" inside it and the message...Incorrect or no genesis block found. Wrong datadir for network? Am I doing something wrong? Is there perhaps another way to download the wallet? Am I allowed to use any other kinds of digital wallets? Please respond ASAP. Time is of the essence as I would very much like to participate in this upcomming token sale.    If needed you may contact me directly at my email: [email protected] .  Awaiting your reply.

Rodney

There is a bug that we are fixing. We have found that for the current version (V1.0.0.0), about 0.1% to 1% PC will have such problem.

We should have already fixed that bug. We are doing the testing. Such problem should be gone when using the V1.1.0.0.
It should be available very soon.
Activity: 3
October 05, 2017, 01:35:08 PM

Morning All,

Rodney
Jump to: