Author

Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE ! - page 112. (Read 369853 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I did that, and I am still getting the same error message.

11 hours after receiving Purchase Confirmation, my AML Token Core wallet shows Available 0.00000000 ATK, Pending 0.00000000 ATK, Total 0.00000000 ATK.
ATK Explorer search for wallet address shows Error! : Search found no results for: [my wallet address]

The wallet reports:
"8 active connections to AMLtoken network."
"Up to date. Processed 9454 blocks of transaction history"

When am I going to receive my AML Tokens?

AML Tokens will only be distributed later. The team is conciddering to do this as soon as possible in coordination with Escrow and Exchange listings.

The Mac wallet is not working for me.  When I attempt to download, it simply says that "AMLTOKEN-Qt cannot be opened because of a problem."  

According to the wallet team there should be an option for you to open it and install.
You can safe it as exception:
https://support.apple.com/kb/PH25088?locale=en_US

What is the OS version that you are using? Please make sure that you are using OS Sierra. You may have problem to install it if you are using earlier versions of MAC OS.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I did that, and I am still getting the same error message.

11 hours after receiving Purchase Confirmation, my AML Token Core wallet shows Available 0.00000000 ATK, Pending 0.00000000 ATK, Total 0.00000000 ATK.
ATK Explorer search for wallet address shows Error! : Search found no results for: [my wallet address]

The wallet reports:

AML Tokens will only be distributed later. The team is conciddering to do this as soon as possible in coordination with Escrow and Exchange listings.

The Mac wallet is not working for me.  When I attempt to download, it simply says that "AMLTOKEN-Qt cannot be opened because of a problem."  

According to the wallet team there should be an option for you to open it and install.

Activity: 273
In a partnership with an investment fund, AML BitCoins will be availble for purchase soon with USD. More information coming soon.
Activity: 347
Merit: 255
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

The wallet reports:

Activity: 14

The wallet reports:

Activity: 3
The Mac wallet is not working for me.  When I attempt to download, it simply says that "AMLTOKEN-Qt cannot be opened because of a problem." 

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

For those of us that had now problems with v1.0 take it there is no need to update?

I sincerely suggest you updating it to v1.1

The current version has much cleaner code.

Thanks.
Activity: 22
You mean this one line:

Quote from: AMLBitcoin

Sorry you have all the information just as anyone else and we won't go into depth of your questioning questions.

Yes, how unfair of me to be disappointed by such a response  Roll Eyes.

But I'm thrilled at the prospect my post will be considered anyhow.

It's a shame, because I think this is a very interesting project and the timing is perfect with all the growing interest in cryptocurrencies from regulatory bodies (which doesn't mean people in the cryptospace in general will be that interested, but that's another story).

All this critics and conclusions from one line of text ...

Yes you are right everyone is extremely busy right now but the content of your posts will be conciddered anyhow.
Activity: 22

Well, that's an alarming additude.. Huh

These are all very legitimate questions and the answers could be beneficial to all (prospective) investors and yet you choose not to answer them.

Anyway, count me out then, good luck with the tokensale though!

Someone will respond. Sure you ask legitimate questions and it's appreciated, but you don't necesarily need to find as many as you possibly can find.

TBH; my draft message had much more questions, but I cut a lot out because I didn't want to take to much of your time in the midst of this tokensale.
Because a very important part of this project is centralized (holding the other private key to my public key is no minor detail) and not even a DAO, this NAC becomes a single point of failure, why (for me) it is important to get those questions answered.
I don't know who's role from AML is what in this topic, if you are unable to answer my questions, you should forward them or alert someone else who can. If you are truly interested in transparency and your (prospective) investors, that is.

I'm sure you're busy right now, but I would appreciate if you answered the questions I posted above before I part with my hard earned BTC.

Sorry you have all the information just as anyone else and we won't go into depth of your questioning questions.

Thanks for your interest in the project though, you seem to be very passionate about the topic.

I find your answers very unfortunate. This is not about passion. Actually it is a pitty that one even NEEDS to ask those extremely important questions. I asked those questions myself as well, your business case is a complete mystery to me. That's why I bought literally just a couple of AML Tokens and not more. Now you say in another reply that someone will somehow answer some of those questions... it's just strange. And of course I've thoroughly studied your website, White paper and the Agreement.

Exactly; it's a bad sign to need to ask those questions in the first place, but when you decide to and this is the reaction, well.. I know a lot of other people would have screamed 'scam' from the rooftops, but I'm not going to, I'm just disappointed.

It's a shame, because I think this is a very interesting project and the timing is perfect with all the growing interest in cryptocurrencies from regulatory bodies (which doesn't mean people in the cryptospace in general will be that interested, but that's another story).
If a project is not very good combined with practical application, that this project would not get the support of the people.I think it's good for this project, it USES some technology to control illegal things, which is popular at the government level, and I think the feasibility of this project is very good.

I agree with you and at the same time refer to those very practical questions in post #117. I wish AML Bitcoin all the best and would love to buy more.
Is there bounty for this?

There will be bounties for some tasks in the next week. You could DM what you want to offer as service. Thanks.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
If a project is not very good combined with practical application, that this project would not get the support of the people.I think it's good for this project, it USES some technology to control illegal things, which is popular at the government level, and I think the feasibility of this project is very good.
I'm sure you're busy right now, but I would appreciate if you answered the questions I posted above before I part with my hard earned BTC.

Thanks for your interest in the project though, you seem to be very passionate about the topic.

I find your answers very unfortunate. This is not about passion. Actually it is a pitty that one even NEEDS to ask those extremely important questions. I asked those questions myself as well, your business case is a complete mystery to me. That's why I bought literally just a couple of AML Tokens and not more. Now you say in another reply that someone will somehow answer some of those questions... it's just strange. And of course I've thoroughly studied your website, White paper and the Agreement.

Sorry about that. I'm doing marketing, social media management and assist here with bitcointalk (my own profile is btcat). Although I have been around there are people that know a lot more about the project and the Whitepaper. Scitoshi for example has worked on the Whitepaper and I'm sure he'll be glad to discuss all with you.  

Activity: 496
Merit: 500
Looks interesting, Look forward this project
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Is there bounty for this?
Hello my brother was buying Aml token today 10/06/17 and in the initial screen where you are supposed to input your Aml token address he inputed the receiving  Ethereum address from the wallet that he used to send you guys the payment for the transaction that he had just made. He made a mistake because he saw that he had to pay with Ethereum. He later got a confirmation of his payment. But the Aml token is going to be sent to his receiving Ethereum address. Is there anything that can be done please let me know ASAP he bought $5,000 USD worth of Aml tokens let me know what can be done please.

Please send your information to support: [email protected]

If it's on the checkout process of the crowdsale platform:
"All technical and payment related questions can be directed to [email protected]"

Well, that's an alarming additude.. Huh

These are all very legitimate questions and the answers could be beneficial to all (prospective) investors and yet you choose not to answer them.

Anyway, count me out then, good luck with the tokensale though!

Someone will respond. Sure you ask legitimate questions and it's appreciated, but you don't necesarily need to find as many as you possibly can find.

Jump to: