Author

Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE ! - page 111. (Read 369853 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The names and photos of your team disappeared from your website.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Thanks, servers were being rebooted and upgraded plus Cloudflare is doing it's work now.

Site is back.

Either way, NAC Foundation clearly has issues with AML Token trading.
Reading accusations of a scam because tokens were not received straight after buying in ICO is just crazy,obviously a newbie but never the less it’s normal for coins to be distributed after ICO and in some cases much later,check out Tezos there tokens will come around 6 months after there ICO,for obvious reasons most tokens can’t be listed on exchanges till after ICO period, I read about this project and expected to receive tokens after ICO because that’s what was stated,I know the team have said there looking at releasing tokens early which will keep some happy but until they get listed on exchange after ICO there worthless,it’s really quite annoying reading newbies throwing scam accusations about every time they fail to do correct research and understand how process works,if your calling this project a scam you don’t deserve to be here.

LOL... Which company do you work for? NAC Foundation from Las Vegas? Good work....
BTW: I made a purchase AMLTokens.....but  I have not gotten any confirmation email about this transaction. The company may not exist at all tomorrow....
It seems like a wonderful thing, maybe in the future AML can be exchanged with BTC equivalents, which is what people are expecting, and I will be involved in some of these investments, and I might be able to bring unexpected benefits.

Yes, I agree, but that these are only assumption. This is a non-refundable purchase.
Activity: 40

it is no longer possible to see how many tokens have been sold, can you do something?
Activity: 40
Reading accusations of a scam because tokens were not received straight after buying in ICO is just crazy,obviously a newbie but never the less it’s normal for coins to be distributed after ICO and in some cases much later,check out Tezos there tokens will come around 6 months after there ICO,for obvious reasons most tokens can’t be listed on exchanges till after ICO period, I read about this project and expected to receive tokens after ICO because that’s what was stated,I know the team have said there looking at releasing tokens early which will keep some happy but until they get listed on exchange after ICO there worthless,it’s really quite annoying reading newbies throwing scam accusations about every time they fail to do correct research and understand how process works,if your calling this project a scam you don’t deserve to be here.

I completely agree with you
Activity: 273
Merit: 100

Thanks, servers were being rebooted and upgraded plus Cloudflare is doing it's work now.

Site is back.
Activity: 347
Merit: 255
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
It seems like a wonderful thing, maybe in the future AML can be exchanged with BTC equivalents, which is what people are expecting, and I will be involved in some of these investments, and I might be able to bring unexpected benefits.
Activity: 126
another money grab and exit ico

All funds are held in Escrow, and tokens will be distributed a little after the end of the Token Sale to participants.
We are discussing the possibility for early delivery (i.e., without waiting after the end of the Token Sale. I will keep everybody updated here.
One issue is that this token sales involve Escrow.. We need to see how this can be properly handled in the case of early delivery.

This is to ensure that we won't be SCAMMERS.

We spent a lot of effort and money to obtain the patents for our AML features for cryptocurrency.

If you are interested to learn more about our technology and patent, you can visit:
https://www.google.com/patents/WO2016156954A1?cl=en.
Activity: 54
another money grab and exit ico
In order to participate in this Token sale, there are a few pre-requisites.

Firstly, you need to download the AML Token Wallet (based off Bitcoin Core v.15) on Windows, Linux or Mac from https://www.amltoken.com/.

This will need to be installed, opened, and the blockchain downloaded (which only takes a minute or so, even on slow connections). Note, some anti-virus software flags Bitcoin Core as a miner malware, so you may need to whitelist, or grant an exemption for this.

Once installed go to File | Receiving addresses, and generate a AML Token Wallet address. Once you have this information, you can read through the terms and conditions below to understand what the Token is, and if you are happy, accept the terms and conditions to be sent to our distribution partner.

On their site, you click buy tokens, put in the amount of tokens you would like (currently priced 300ATK/ETH), enter in your name, email address and the AML Token Wallet address you generated earlier. You will then be brought to a screen with an Ethereum Wallet screen. If you use this, send the ETH to the address. If you would like to use Bitcoin, or a wide multitude of altcoins supported by Shapeshift, you can choose Pay with Altcoins. On this screen, it will carry over the Ethereum value you chose based on your token purchase. Select the crypto you want to use, allow the bottom of the screen to load, and then proceed to check out by sending the relevant transaction. The progress of the transaction will happen on screen. Please note: Due to the demand for AML Bitcoin and a backlog our team is going through, it can take up to 12 hours to receive the confirmation email.

All funds are held in Escrow, and tokens will be distributed a little after the end of the Token Sale to participants.
We are discussing the possibility for early delivery (i.e., without waiting after the end of the Token Sale. I will keep everybody updated here.
One issue is that this token sales involve Escrow.. We need to see how this can be properly handled in the case of early delivery.

This is to ensure that we won't be SCAMMERS.

If you have any questions, please contact [email protected], via @AMLBitcoin on Twitter, facebook.com/AMLBitcoin  or talk directly to a member of the team on Telegram or Bitcointalk.

Thank you for your interest in the AML BitCoin token sale, and your support for our version of a fully KYC/AML/Patriot Act compliant cryptocurrency, with physically identified Biometric identity, and the applications it has to bring cryptocurrencies into mainstream usage among Public and Private Enterprises around the world.

The AML Bitcoin Team
Hello. I made a purchase of $ XXX worth of "AMLToken". ( www.amlbitcoin.com ) Now it has been  47 hours and I still have 0 coins in my wallet. I am just really worried !  The whole thing is a scam ?  Shocked

I send email to support:
My question:

I bought XXX ATK . When will they be delivered?
---------------------

Reply:

Dear fellow investors,We are sending this email to confirm your contribution to the AML Bitcoin ICO.If you are receiving this email, you fell into the 10% of investors who did not get a confirmation email for their order. Due to high volume, our email server got bogged down and did not generate the emails for you. Rest assured, your contribution is accounted for. We will be resending the confirmation emails which include the amount of ETH you contributed as well as the amount of tokens you purchased. Please allow 12-24 hours to receive this email.
Thank you,
The TokenLot Team

-------------------------

My question:

Hi,
31 hours after receiving Purchase Confirmation, my AML Token Core wallet shows Available 0.00000000 ATK, Pending 0.00000000 ATK, Total 0.00000000 ATK.
ATK Explorer search for wallet address shows Error!
I'm sorry, that's not good for your business....
Regards
--------------------------

Reply:

This is because we have not sent the coins yet. Coins are supposed to be sent after the token sale ends.
We appreciate your support and will try to see if it is possible for us to release them prior to token sale end date.
Thank you,
Aml Bitcoin Team

---------------------------

My question:

What???
Are You Serious? You got the money from "xxxxxxx" people, but there are no AMLtokens available ?!
Oh my god...That's a scam !???

-----------------------

Reply:  
No answer...
End of messages... Embarrassed

---------------------------------------------------

WOW ! What does it mean?  " Coins are supposed to be sent after the token sale ends."   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked We were not informed about this fact. The buyers expect AMLTokens instantly!

BTW Info from www.amlbitcoin.com :  

Phase 1 ) AML Tokens Available: 13,500,000
Phase 2 ) AML Tokens Available: 20,000,000
Phase 3 ) AML Tokens Available: 40,000,000
The AML BitCoin ICO crowdsale ends in 37 days.

-----------------------

If we have to wait for the tokens will be sold out, how long will that take? 37 days or 6 months?   Huh
It's very suspicious...... Why the buyer's wallets are downloaded and installed on a PC?  Why was written on the web, that we should wait 12 hours, then 24 hours? .... and now I've been informed that Coins are supposed to be sent after the token sale ends.   ?  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  WTF ?
Clearly  www.atkexplorer.com  is not applicable, but transactions is visible. (Still showing the same amounts 0.00000100 AMLTK) These are fake transactions ? This is a great business idea....
I would like "NAC Foundation from Las Vegas" to explain what we should think about this. The attempts to deceive the buyers and to try to hide the truth must stop.
My money is gone — hijacked to an unknown account in some foreign country .... and I have not gotten any confirmation email about this transaction. What is the best way to collect money from people? - The business world today revolves around trust and your most powerful asset is the people who trust you.....

Hi, Let me to answer your questions one by one. Please accept our apology for any confusion and hesitation caused.

Q1: I bought XXX ATK . When will they be delivered?
Answer: We (AML BitCoin team) are arranging the delivery shortly. Definitely, you don't need to wait until the end of the ICO.

Q2: 31 hours after receiving Purchase Confirmation, my AML Token Core wallet shows Available 0.00000000 ATK, Pending 0.00000000 ATK, Total 0.00000000 ATK.
ATK Explorer search for wallet address shows Error! I'm sorry, that's not good for your business....
Answer: The "error" message is no normal. This is because there has been "no" related transactions that have been recorded in the blockchain. After we send out the ATKs to your address. When you use the ATK explorer to search again, you will find the related transaction.

Q3: What??? Are You Serious? You got the money from "xxxxxxx" people, but there are no AMLtokens available ?! Oh my god...That's a scam !???
Answer: Again, please accept our apology for your confusion and hesitation caused. You will receive you ATK tokens very soon.  The salesteam has been arranging this. I am currently asking the salesteam for the exact delivery time when the salesteam will send out ATKs to all buyers, including you. I will keep you all posted. Please be patient.

If you have more questions, please free feel to let us know.
Hello. I made a purchase of $ XXX worth of "AMLToken". ( www.amlbitcoin.com ) Now it has been  47 hours and I still have 0 coins in my wallet. I am just really worried !  The whole thing is a scam ?  Shocked

I send email to support:
My question:

I bought XXX ATK . When will they be delivered?
---------------------

Reply:

Dear fellow investors,We are sending this email to confirm your contribution to the AML Bitcoin ICO.If you are receiving this email, you fell into the 10% of investors who did not get a confirmation email for their order. Due to high volume, our email server got bogged down and did not generate the emails for you. Rest assured, your contribution is accounted for. We will be resending the confirmation emails which include the amount of ETH you contributed as well as the amount of tokens you purchased. Please allow 12-24 hours to receive this email.
Thank you,
The TokenLot Team

-------------------------

My question:

Hi,
31 hours after receiving Purchase Confirmation, my AML Token Core wallet shows Available 0.00000000 ATK, Pending 0.00000000 ATK, Total 0.00000000 ATK.
ATK Explorer search for wallet address shows Error!
I'm sorry, that's not good for your business....
Regards
--------------------------

Reply:

This is because we have not sent the coins yet. Coins are supposed to be sent after the token sale ends.
We appreciate your support and will try to see if it is possible for us to release them prior to token sale end date.
Thank you,
Aml Bitcoin Team

---------------------------

My question:

What???
Are You Serious? You got the money from "xxxxxxx" people, but there are no AMLtokens available ?!
Oh my god...That's a scam !???

-----------------------

Reply:  
No answer...
End of messages... Embarrassed

---------------------------------------------------

WOW ! What does it mean?  " Coins are supposed to be sent after the token sale ends."   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked We were not informed about this fact. The buyers expect AMLTokens instantly!

BTW Info from www.amlbitcoin.com :  

Phase 1 ) AML Tokens Available: 13,500,000
Phase 2 ) AML Tokens Available: 20,000,000
Phase 3 ) AML Tokens Available: 40,000,000
The AML BitCoin ICO crowdsale ends in 37 days.

-----------------------

If we have to wait for the tokens will be sold out, how long will that take? 37 days or 6 months?   Huh
It's very suspicious...... Why the buyer's wallets are downloaded and installed on a PC?  Why was written on the web, that we should wait 12 hours, then 24 hours? .... and now I've been informed that Coins are supposed to be sent after the token sale ends.   ?  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  WTF ?
Clearly  www.atkexplorer.com  is not applicable, but transactions is visible. (Still showing the same amounts 0.00000100 AMLTK) These are fake transactions ? This is a great business idea....
I would like "NAC Foundation from Las Vegas" to explain what we should think about this. The attempts to deceive the buyers and to try to hide the truth must stop.
My money is gone — hijacked to an unknown account in some foreign country .... and I have not gotten any confirmation email about this transaction. What is the best way to collect money from people? - The business world today revolves around trust and your most powerful asset is the people who trust you.....

Activity: 347
Merit: 255
Looks like the teams moving in right direction,been able to buy with fiat is a must for AML Bitcoin to be used as a currency in the beginning,been able to hold and not worry about been hacked and loosing your coins will be a major advantage and having first mover advantage with these points along with compliance with government money laundering laws could lead to adoption from countries looking to move to digital currency.
Downloading Sierra now. Hopefully this works!

I did that, and I am still getting the same error message.

11 hours after receiving Purchase Confirmation, my AML Token Core wallet shows Available 0.00000000 ATK, Pending 0.00000000 ATK, Total 0.00000000 ATK.
ATK Explorer search for wallet address shows Error! : Search found no results for: [my wallet address]

The wallet reports:
"8 active connections to AMLtoken network."
"Up to date. Processed 9454 blocks of transaction history"

When am I going to receive my AML Tokens?

AML Tokens will only be distributed later. The team is conciddering to do this as soon as possible in coordination with Escrow and Exchange listings.

The Mac wallet is not working for me.  When I attempt to download, it simply says that "AMLTOKEN-Qt cannot be opened because of a problem."  

According to the wallet team there should be an option for you to open it and install.
You can safe it as exception:
https://support.apple.com/kb/PH25088?locale=en_US

What is the OS version that you are using? Please make sure that you are using OS Sierra. You may have problem to install it if you are using earlier versions of MAC OS.

If this is still not working, you need to delete the old amltoken plist file, and then install the MAC wallet again.

Here are the steps for finding and deleting the old amltoken plist file.

1) Go to the folder containing the hidden amltoken plist file

i) Open Finder
ii) Hold command+shift, then press "g"
iii) Type in ~/library/Preferences
iv) Click "Go"

2) Identify the file, named: com.amltoken.AMLToken-Qt.plist

3) Delete this amltoken plist file (Warning! Don't delete the wrong plist file!)

Now you can try to install the v1.1 AML Token Wallet again!
It should work.
Activity: 476
I still hope that this token can be mamfa'atkan by people who are in bitcointalk and the price may be very expensive, then sell it becomes a huge advantage.
Activity: 3
Downloading Sierra now. Hopefully this works!

I did that, and I am still getting the same error message.

11 hours after receiving Purchase Confirmation, my AML Token Core wallet shows Available 0.00000000 ATK, Pending 0.00000000 ATK, Total 0.00000000 ATK.
ATK Explorer search for wallet address shows Error! : Search found no results for: [my wallet address]

The wallet reports:
"8 active connections to AMLtoken network."
"Up to date. Processed 9454 blocks of transaction history"

When am I going to receive my AML Tokens?

AML Tokens will only be distributed later. The team is conciddering to do this as soon as possible in coordination with Escrow and Exchange listings.

The Mac wallet is not working for me.  When I attempt to download, it simply says that "AMLTOKEN-Qt cannot be opened because of a problem."  

According to the wallet team there should be an option for you to open it and install.
You can safe it as exception:
https://support.apple.com/kb/PH25088?locale=en_US

What is the OS version that you are using? Please make sure that you are using OS Sierra. You may have problem to install it if you are using earlier versions of MAC OS.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
PC version installed and updated in less than 5 mins. Look forward to seeing where this venture goes. If nothing else, it's a hedge against the fungible cryptos.
Jump to: