Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE ! - page 3. (Read 369817 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

AML BitCoin’s technology is changing the cryptosphere with the creation of a privately regulated public blockchain,

compliance with worldwide regulation, and preventing the use of crypto by criminals.

Read more about this proprietary technology at http://www.amlbitcoin.com.

AMLBitcoin has changed the crypto market on being the only crypto with AML/KYC compliance.
Activity: 16
AMLBitcoin is going to be the best crypto in the market!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only with AML/KYC global compliance.
Activity: 67
No Criminal activity can be done with AMLBitcoin because is the only crypto with multi-factor authentication.
Activity: 88

AML BitCoin's use of biometric digital identification to access personal information, will ensure that

bad actors are unable to steal the identity of those in the system.

The technology is in compliance with existing laws protecting finance systems worldwide.

Learn more and find out where to purchase: http://www.amlbitcoin.com.

This is one of the features that I love, I know that we are all protected because of the theft resistance technology.
There's a huge opportunity for everyone in the crypto market, and it's called AML BitCoin because is the only compliant coin with KYC/AML. And I am liking what I am seeing in the price front. I am seeing stability. As of now I am fine with stability, I know the price will get better at some point.
Activity: 16
More and more people are asking for crypto regulations, AMLBitcoin is AML/KYC compliant, so we are good in this front. Hopefully, regulations are set soon.
Activity: 52
Thank you for creating this space for us. I just joined and I am glad to see so many people supporting this great coin.

We are in the best environment to know about the news on AML Bitcoin. We need just to be patient.
Activity: 6
Its been a few very hectic days for AML but no matter what I am holding on to my coins for a very long time. For me, it has to be a long-time investment because I truly believe in this project and I understand ABTC needs time to settle.

AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain.

This means that NAC Foundation can suspend any AML BitCoin transaction and

stop operation of any AML BitCoin account in the event of criminal activity unlike it's public blockchain counterpart (i.e. bitcoin).

Visit www.amlbitcoin.com for more information about this process.

AML Bitcoin is the only crypto that has all the multi-factor authentication patented.
AMLBitcoin can be used as a secure payment for any business or government. This coin will rock in the near future!!!
GREAT ARTICLE REGARDING WHAT AML BTC STANDS FOR REALLY!!!  REGULATION WILL RULE!!!  IMO... 😎👍👌

https://hbr.org/2018/07/how-regulation-could-help-cryptocurrencies-grow

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Thank you for sharing it. I am eager to see what happens once regulations are in place. I am sure AML BitCoin´s price will start to go up day by day.

That is correct Nancy, regulations are coming and @AMLBitcoin is going to get the price up.
What I have read from the whitepaper of AML BitCoin. Here I am sharing some of them:

- Private regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies
- Patented multi-factor authentication for every transaction
- Low transaction fees
- No international transaction fees.
- Fast transaction speed.
- Borderless, has no border, can travel worldwide.

I have faith in this project, I know is going to take some time, but the price is holding.

Thanks for sharing this information. I will hold my ABTC as much as I can to see the price rise once more.
When I bought AML BitCoins I decided to hold them for a while. ABTC will be the next crypto, we just need to be patient.

AML BitCoin’s technology is changing the cryptosphere with the creation of a privately regulated public blockchain,

compliance with worldwide regulation, and preventing the use of crypto by criminals.

Read more about this proprietary technology at http://www.amlbitcoin.com.

A new era has come with AML Bitcoin, the only that can't be hacked or stoled.
Activity: 33
Marcus vision about regulations lets me know that we are on the right path. Once this is all set up, ABTC will sky rocket!!!!!
Just like the marketing add says "The future of cryptos is now". Magnificent project, well-put support team, great features and even more awesome potential.

Marcus Andrade, AML BitCoin’s CEO, Founder, and Creator, saw the flaws of anonymous crypto and created a coin unlike any other.

AML BitCoin (ABTC) merges the innovation of digital currency with the safety of transparent transactions.

Find out more at http://www.amlbitcoin.com.

I am planning on holding on to my coins for a very long time. I purchased them knowing that it would be a long-term investment. We just need to be patient.

Great plan to hold the tokens I know that the market will go up one day, this is why you need to hold for gold and AML Bitcoin is the key to success.
AMLBitCoin technology allows to monitor every transaction & identify those involved in financial crimes.
Activity: 33
I am sure that many governments will adopt AMLBitcoin to make safe, secure and transparent transactions. All this in only one great coin.
Pages:
Jump to: