Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE ! - page 6. (Read 369817 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 10:06:09 AM

Like I said, time and patience s paramount and needed here! 

First:     This is not a scam by any stretch of the imagination!!!   That term should not ven be brought 
             up!!!!         

Second: Alll tokens/coins have taken a beating in the last few months!

Third:    I'll admit this was a very long ICO and I understand the fatigue factor, but the potential is sky high
             my friend!

Fourth:  Stellar has big potential too, but is in the dog house price wise! 

Fifth:     I appreciate your cander but I completely disagree!  This token to be coin has a lot of compliancy                       
             considerations that have to be dealt with which is very time consuming!  I know you have been
             Here a long time but continued Time & Patience is really mandatory, as this project is a huge       
             Undertaking with ups and downs, twists and turns.  I  do understand where your coming from and
             If you decide to leave best of luck to you!

Sixth:    AML BitCoin #ABTC-Continued faith and belief will get us where we need to go with Marcus!

Andrade & Team at the helm!  Also Bernadette Tran is new to the Team and working on some   

projects for AML BitCoin!!!  Welcome & good luck B. 

AML BitCoin/ABTC-

Good luck Marcus & Team!!!   
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 01:27:35 PM
LOLZ! I decided it was time to dump my AML Bitcoin but I can't! The trading volume is so low because nobody wants to buy this (fill in the blank) coin.

Seriously, look at the 24Hr trading volume!

EXCHANGE 24H VOLUME
HitBTC          IDAX
$ 515            $ 585

See: https://coinlib.io/coin/ABTC/AML+BitCoin

What a joke. Worst purchase I've ever made. I'll chalk it up to a learning experience.

I'm sorry you feel that way!  To each their own!  TIME & Patience is needed here!  Have you been on main chat to read Marcus's post??  I'm assuming not, as I believe AML BitCoin has immense potential!!!  News will be coming out of the EU soon too!  Marcus Andrade is incredible with his vision and game changing to be crypto going forward!  LIKE I SAID, TIME & PATIENCE, as a lot is going on!  Continued government CLARITY WILL in our direction in terms On my way! compliancy, transparency and regulation will bode great for us!  We'll get there!!!  IMO 😎

AML BitCoin/ABTC-🇺🇸💪🛡🌋🥇🙏🙏😎

My patience with this scam coin is up. From the beginning this project has been handled incredibly poorly - what apparent credibility there was early on has evaporated thanks to the constant stream of lies, delays and terrible market support. After the fiasco of the ICO do you really think people are going to want to submit KYC docs to a company that originally requested them via unencrypted email? AML BTC is now trading at $0.3463 with near zero trading volumes. Patience is a finite resource. I started as an ardent supporter like you (even posting daily updates on Twitter and other social media outlets), but have been severely burnt by this team and have turned from an advocate to a detractor (all of which has been set in motion by the AML Bitcoin team's actions). Also, whatever developments might be on the way could be crushed in a heartbeat if the SEC decides to investigate the legality of the AML Bitcoin ICO - which I can say with some authority, was not remotely compliant. AML BTC was sold as an investment (there is no "functional" token use), making it a security. How am I supposed to trust a company that has to date demonstrated nothing but incompetence and shady business practices?

If you believe in it so much, do me a favor and buy my ABTC on IDAX so that I can put this behind me and reinvest what little I can recoup into a coin like Stellar that just received the first crypto A rating.
September 17, 2018, 11:10:11 AM
LOLZ! I decided it was time to dump my AML Bitcoin but I can't! The trading volume is so low because nobody wants to buy this (fill in the blank) coin.

EXCHANGE 24H VOLUME
HitBTC          IDAX
$ 515            $ 585

What a joke. Worst purchase I've ever made. I'll chalk it up to a learning experience.

I'm sorry you feel that way!  To each their own!  TIME & PATIENCE is needed here!  Have you been on main chat to read Marcus's posts??  I'm assuming not, as I believe AML BitCoin has immense potential!!!  News will be coming out of the EU soon too!  Marcus Andrade is incredible with his vision and game changing to be crypto going forward!  LIKE I SAID, TIME & PATIENCE, as a lot is going on!  Continued government CLARITY WILL in our direction in terms On my way! compliancy, transparency and regulation will bode great for us!  We'll get there!!!  IMO

AML BitCoin/ABTC-
September 16, 2018, 07:20:48 PM

EXCHANGE 24H VOLUME
HitBTC          IDAX
$ 515            $ 585

September 13, 2018, 02:40:56 PM

We are excited to announce AML BitCoin Token (ABTC) is now listed on one of the largest digital currency exchanges, HitBTC!

Start trading ABTC on HitBTC here: https://hitbtc.com/ABTC-to-BTC

Congratulations AMLBitcoin on being listed on one of the trading sites with the worst reputations (http://bittrust.org/hitbtc) in the industry. How about getting listed on a credible exchange like Binance instead of a scam site ran by Russians that steals peoples funds and funnels their KYC docs to the dark web?

Please folks beware. Read the reviews, posts on Twitter and Reddit. Peoples' funds keep going missing on HitBTC, this is not a joke. Trade at your own risk.
September 13, 2018, 01:01:45 AM
https://i.imgur.com/MeOaQn2.png

We are excited to announce AML BitCoin Token (ABTC) is now listed on one of the largest digital currency exchanges, HitBTC!

AML BitCoin/ABTC-Let's legitimize this crypto market the right way!!!

AML BTC STYLE!

TIME & PATIENCE!!!  IMO ✌️
Activity: 12
September 12, 2018, 07:16:05 PM
Looks like a solid project, reading the whitepaper right now.. Curious how this one will end, good luck team !
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 07:38:34 PM
This ICO project has a good opportunity, from a good security system and aspect they want to realize this quality ICO product. From an experienced team and famous partners, this ICO became popular in the media. With their system that emphasizes security, KYC makes this project reliable, and of course, this product will be very useful for all of us. Hope this project is successful.
Activity: 26
September 10, 2018, 07:15:45 PM
This is a plan that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each business item is one of the factors that can compete with other ideas for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?
September 10, 2018, 10:26:00 AM
Hi everyone,

AML BitCoin/ABTC-Is live now on HitBTC Exchange!!!  Exciting times!!!  👏👏👏

🇺🇸💪🛡🌋🥇🙏🙏😎
Activity: 14
September 08, 2018, 06:14:29 AM
Understandably, people spend a lot of time and effort around the idea, in some cases they can easily be disappointed with the small prize, buts as people said here, it is important that the business succeeds.
September 08, 2018, 06:08:22 AM
I just wanted to say great job everybody!!!  I/We know what a great job our CEO Marcus Andrade is doing with AML BitCoin.  I’m very excited about his vision and Game Changer attitude regarding this crypto currency!!!  This is my very favorite crypto and I cannot wait for our great future to commence on HitBTC and with News coming!  This is a great opportunity for all of us!  Time & Patience is needed going forward but the reward could be great!!!  IMO 🙏🙏 🇺🇸💪✅ 😀
September 08, 2018, 05:53:09 AM
Greetings, guys. Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Where can I find a video about the project? Send me the link pleeeease

I’m not seeing anyone else as a direct competitor yet, that offers all the security and compliance features AML BTC does, with patent approved biometrics tied to a blockchain!  There are other security companies out there but none like ours to my knowledge yet. IMO

Here’s a video describing AML BitCoin/ABTC!  https://www.newsday.com/business/anti-money-laundering-bitcoin-is-a-turning-point-for-crypto-1.16665947

Here’s another video clip:  https://youtu.be/_FsE_ObJnzo

AML BitCoin/ABTC-

September 07, 2018, 07:43:42 PM
We are at the right time, soon we are going to see the rise of AMLBitcoin, only in compliant with AML and KYC.
Activity: 8
September 07, 2018, 02:56:25 AM
I understand that AML Bitcoin was created with features anti-money laundering, anti-terrorism, and anti-theft built into the code of the coin, and the result is that it adheres to a series of laws. Bitcoins AML compliance AML, CFT, AFF, OFAC, BSA, USA PATRIOT ACT, FACT, and others. After the completion and activation of Bitcoin AML, AML cardholders will have the opportunity to exchange them for AML Bitcoins. A good anti-theft idea.
Activity: 28
September 06, 2018, 07:15:23 PM
Greetings, guys. Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Where can I find a video about the project? Send me the link pleeeease
September 05, 2018, 08:58:49 PM
This idea has a good momentum here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because we can really see its great potential that is why a lot more people from the crowd of crypto community is keep on watching the progress and continuois development of this project. I really hope that the Dispatch Lab team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.

Marketing will be KEY!  I believe once we're on HitBTC Exchange with news, that's one of the catalysts we need moving forward!  IMO. 🙏🙏

AML BitCoin/ABTC-#🥇

That is right Philly once AMLBitcoin gets to the big exchanges the price will go up FAST!!!
September 05, 2018, 12:59:33 PM
I think it just wants to help the team to know how big the community cares about this idea, it does not matter, the most important is when this project succeeds the community also can keep this business stay favored

AML BitCoin/ABTC-Is a HUGE DEAL!!!  We have a great leader in Marcus Andrade, a great community and I/we/most I'm sure are extremely appreciative of their efforts.  This is not an easy task revolutionize an entire crypto space, but we'll help to do that with legitimizing it, with strict standards of Compliancy, transparency, and worldwide regulations!  And of course, to the governments liking!!!  IMO 😎

AML BTC/ABTC-All the way!  🇺🇸💪🛡🌋🥇🙏🙏😎
September 05, 2018, 12:48:10 PM
In general, there are several factors affecting the price of the project. The most important thing is that the team itself fulfill its promises and perform its work following its road map.

I Agree with the first part of your statement.  There is no real road map per say, that I know about.  Are you referring to the whitepaper?  Just curious.  Thanks!  😎
Pages:
Jump to: