Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE ! - page 51. (Read 369853 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi everyone. I am an AML token holder who was advised by my nephew to buy the coin. However, I do not understand much about the crypto world. My nephew explained about the cryptos back in October, however, I would like to know more. Can anyone help give me the rundown?

I was also recommend by a family member, and I decided to give it a try because they have a lot plans for the future. They have Anti Money Laundry (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations in process, I can share my personal experience and they have a awesome team that will support you and educate your more if you need it. AML is an unique cryptocurrency with patents pending for the mentioned above. I am sure that you will never regret it as I never had.
Activity: 17
Unfortunately most posters here saying how great AML Bitcoin is only have a post history for AML Bitcoin which is strange since normally crypto investors are involved in other projects also! How can they give advice and recommend a crypto currency when they have no experience,be careful guys I smell something bad here.

I mean I have been involved with other projects, however I know a lot of token holders personally who have not participated in any other crypto.
AML is their "beginner coin" if you will. One of my buddies said that he never really saw the need for cryptos until he saw the potential that AML has. The technology is great, there is no denying that.
I don't know, just something to think about.
Activity: 347
Merit: 255
Unfortunately most posters here saying how great AML Bitcoin is only have a post history for AML Bitcoin which is strange since normally crypto investors are involved in other projects also! How can they give advice and recommend a crypto currency when they have no experience,be careful guys I smell something bad here.
NAC say they don’t release exchange listings dates until they have a firm date so what is this?
According to there press release AML Bitcoin will start trading in December,was this Just to drum up support for there ICO

http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/aml-bitcoin-announces-listing-on-hitbtc-exchange/
Activity: 27
I have just left AML Bitcoin group on Telegram as We we’re trying to have a discussion and Melissa started deleting all posts that were not favourable to AML Bitcoin,she had the nerve to accuse me and others of deleting our own posts although earlier she admitted to deleting posts,censorship of this kind is not welcome when investors have legitimate concerns,you can post at AML Bitcoin  Investors Group   https://discord.gg/PjsPzgb  No censorship there and all views welcome

No she didn't. She never said any of that!
I just saw her call you out on that in the telegram group. Quit spreading lies and defamatory comments!

Melissa we no it is you and You should not LIE. You have been irritating everyone sinds ico. Everyone is getting SICK of you/Mark/“the lawer” and all those fake accounts. YOU ARE DONE!!! People demanding ANSWERS NOW!!!

AM2018, stop spreading lies that I am fake. Just because I am optimistic about this project does not mean I am fake.
WHO IS MELISSA??

Mark,
Where is our money? The coin will never appear on any exchange.
HOW DO I GET MY REFUND? SHOULD I TAKE NAC GO COURT TO GET MY REFUND?
Activity: 27
I have just left AML Bitcoin group on Telegram as We we’re trying to have a discussion and Melissa started deleting all posts that were not favourable to AML Bitcoin,she had the nerve to accuse me and others of deleting our own posts although earlier she admitted to deleting posts,censorship of this kind is not welcome when investors have legitimate concerns,you can post at AML Bitcoin  Investors Group   https://discord.gg/PjsPzgb  No censorship there and all views welcome

I just saw her call you out on that in the telegram group. Quit spreading lies and defamatory comments!

Melissa we no it is you and You should not LIE. You have been irritating everyone sinds ico. Everyone is getting SICK of you/Mark/“the lawer” and all those fake accounts. YOU ARE DONE!!! People demanding ANSWERS NOW!!!
well said mate

Well said Stealth!
I NEED MY MONEY BACK! I HOLD WORTHLESS TOKENS NAC SENT ME  BUT STORIES AND CALLS FOR PATIENCE DON'T END!
WHERE IS MY MONEY?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Good start
I have just left AML Bitcoin group on Telegram as We we’re trying to have a discussion and Melissa started deleting all posts that were not favourable to AML Bitcoin,she had the nerve to accuse me and others of deleting our own posts although earlier she admitted to deleting posts,censorship of this kind is not welcome when investors have legitimate concerns,you can post at AML Bitcoin  Investors Group   https://discord.gg/PjsPzgb  No censorship there and all views welcome

well said mate
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Hi everyone. I am an AML token holder who was advised by my nephew to buy the coin. However, I do not understand much about the crypto world. My nephew explained about the cryptos back in October, however, I would like to know more. Can anyone help give me the rundown?

Sorry to tell you, but we are all beeing fooled by a SCAM. Don’t trust the fake accounts that are posting “positive” useless messages. I recomman you to join the chat group mentioned above
I have just left AML Bitcoin group on Telegram as We we’re trying to have a discussion and Melissa started deleting all posts that were not favourable to AML Bitcoin,she had the nerve to accuse me and others of deleting our own posts although earlier she admitted to deleting posts,censorship of this kind is not welcome when investors have legitimate concerns,you can post at AML Bitcoin  Investors Group   https://discord.gg/PjsPzgb  No censorship there and all views welcome

Melissa didn't lie. You lied. She and others called you out on your lie. I saw it all on telegram! This is a mad house!!

tell me Harry why would I lie about something so trivial and it just so happens others have been complaining about Melissa deleting there messaging also,the only reason there is no record of what she posted and my reply is she deleted all messages! The forum is only for FAN BOYS and I suspect most of these people are sock puppets from NAC as surely investors can’t be so blind and what’s going on,I have never seen such a group of new accounts willing to post how great AML Bitcoin is especially when they first started taking investors money in 2015 with Aten Black Gold Coin before rebranding to AML Bitcoin end of 2017 and we are still waiting for this amazing technology promised first post 2014 here on bitcointalk!perhaps you would not be so quick to judge if you were one of the Aten Coin investors in 2015

Calling you out!! You mean she denied saying what she said that’s hardly calling someone out! If I wanted to lie I’m sure I could have come up with something more original than saying Melissa accused me of deleting my own posts,REALLY
Activity: 1
Activity: 21

Melissa didn't lie. You lied. She and others called you out on your lie. I saw it all on telegram! This is a mad house!!

AM2018, stop spreading lies that I am fake. Just because I am optimistic about this project does not mean I am fake.
WHO IS MELISSA??
Merit: 10

Activity: 21

So the general news clippings and back patting is great and all, but the team still hasn't provided a status on listing, or an update on outstanding coins, or a business plan for how to actively drive value growth, or more recent information on government/market acceptance/negotiation/aggreements, or really anything else for a long time. And now their refusing a refund to a customer who can't afford to wait any longer.

You'd think if these tokens were going to be worth what their promising they'd be happy to refund Encon's purchase. Seriously, if they've raised $60 million, that refund is a tiny drop in the bucket.

just sayin...
You make some great points mate and there are many questions popping up that we should know the answer to,some of us have got together and in process of setting up a group on the Telegram chat channel for discussion and to find a way of resolving the lack of transparency that’s causing unrest,everyone is welcome to our group and it will not be moderated so u can speak your mind,we hope to have group setup tomorrow.

Please let us know which Telegram chat channel we can join
The plan is to use AML Bitcoin Telegram chat channel but have a separate thread to discuss communication going forward  and find a way to alleviate everyone concerns,I understand some here have been banned  from AML Bitcoin  Telegram chat and I would hope that could be lifted as long as the conversation stays meaningful,I will discuss this with admin when group is up and post link here for everyone.

If it is an aml bitcoin telegram channel..then nevermind..especially if it has the same admin Melissa.. she is the worst. I thought you said your “own group”
As I said earlier the group will not be moderated and Melissa will not be involved,we think having the group there make more sense and hopefully Telegram has option like Slack for creating private groups! Some of us have concerns some are happy the way things are and can continue to wait hoping for news,the hope of our chat channel is to bring like minded investors together to discuss our concerns and bring them to NAC ,this has nothing to do with NAC,AML Bitcoin we have not approached them regarding our plans this is been done independently so we can discuss in private and hopefully get the information we need going forward rather than jump to conclusions on public forum scaring potential investors.

Sounds good to me.

I like this too.
Hopefully we can get some clear answers as to what's going on with NAC. Waiting for the new telegram link.
perhaps you missed my post couple pages back ENCON I decided to use Discord and have opened a group for us there,made more sense as some members were banned from Telegram group and might have trouble joining. AML Bitcoin Investors Group https://discord.gg/PjsPzgb

Seems you found us already mate!
Activity: 50
I heard Andrade has cancer and is getting treatment atm,, whats gonna happen if he dies?? Nac is corrupt as fukk too...Huh?
i love this project,, i love philly too,, i love his own opinions and patience, soon brother soon,, soon you ll realise what a fool you are, i admit we took a gamble and lost , but you have no fukn idea you fukn clown
I love this project,, its the best trust me
Pages:
Jump to: