Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE ! - page 54. (Read 369853 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
So the general news clippings and back patting is great and all, but the team still hasn't provided a status on listing, or an update on outstanding coins, or a business plan for how to actively drive value growth, or more recent information on government/market acceptance/negotiation/aggreements, or really anything else for a long time. And now their refusing a refund to a customer who can't afford to wait any longer.

You'd think if these tokens were going to be worth what their promising they'd be happy to refund Encon's purchase. Seriously, if they've raised $60 million, that refund is a tiny drop in the bucket.

just sayin...
You make some great points mate and there are many questions popping up that we should know the answer to,some of us have got together and in process of setting up a group on the Telegram chat channel for discussion and to find a way of resolving the lack of transparency that’s causing unrest,everyone is welcome to our group and it will not be moderated so u can speak your mind,we hope to have group setup tomorrow.

Great idea!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Admin... is this reality TV show still in the works?

Hi! Yes it is!

AMLBitcoin - what's the latest on this please?
So the general news clippings and back patting is great and all, but the team still hasn't provided a status on listing, or an update on outstanding coins, or a business plan for how to actively drive value growth, or more recent information on government/market acceptance/negotiation/aggreements, or really anything else for a long time. And now their refusing a refund to a customer who can't afford to wait any longer.

You'd think if these tokens were going to be worth what their promising they'd be happy to refund Encon's purchase. Seriously, if they've raised $60 million, that refund is a tiny drop in the bucket.

just sayin...
You make some great points mate and there are many questions popping up that we should know the answer to,some of us have got together and in process of setting up a group on the Telegram chat channel for discussion and to find a way of resolving the lack of transparency that’s causing unrest,everyone is welcome to our group and it will not be moderated so u can speak your mind,we hope to have group setup tomorrow.

I think we will know something soon. I am optimistic that big things are on the horizon. That's about all we can do at this point--be excited for the near future and be excited about this revolutionary technology! If AML says they are working tirelessly to get this coin up on the exchange and running, I believe them. I'm sure they want to see this thing go live just as much as we do.
Activity: 347
Merit: 255

just sayin...
Activity: 62

just sayin...
Activity: 52
 I'm so grateful that I purchased AML Bitcoin. Now I'm just waiting to buy more once it hits the exchange! I have a great feeling about this coin.
Activity: 86
Thailand is also on the crypto regulations, see this article: http://isbpanthernation.com/7562/news/crypto-regulation-in-thailand/ . AML is well on its way to world wide need of this type of blockchain. Only a matter of time!
Activity: 308
Why does not the AML BitCoin Trial receive any funds until all buyers receive their AML Token?
Activity: 52
 I know that the AML team is working as quickly as possible to put the coin on the market. I'm really excited because soon we can exchange.
Activity: 80
Is slowly getting on board with the acceptance of crypto and the face that it needs to be regulated: https://crypto-lines.com/2018/03/26/regulation-of-cryptocurrency-exchanges/

AML is at the right place at the right time!
Activity: 88
When I was thinking of purchasing cryptocurrencies I had a look at several coins in the market but did not feel very confident about them. Then at a family gathering someone was talking about cryptos and mentioned the features that AML has. I got home googled it and read about this coin. I had nothing to think about, I immediately knew I wanted to be a part of this. Nicely done AML Team!!

Same! I've looked at other cryptos on google to learn more about them to invest. The one that got me interested was AML Bitcoin, because of the way they are looking on the future of this market.
Activity: 86
Activity: 12
Did you guys know that AML is on a new forum? I just made an account! The topics are really interesting and great conversation all around!  https://www.amlbitcointalk.org

I just made an account as well. I really like the information on there. Everything you need to know about AML Bitcoin all in one place!

You only need to know that it is a SCAM! And you are one of the FAKE accounts. No real investor cares about your “forum” It’s just you CRIMINALS

No one wants you on that forum anyway. You aren't a token holder therefore you have no business being there in the first place.
Activity: 266
Mark/Melissa or who the f* you are, why dont you just SHUT UP, your fake posts are PATHETIC as you are. If you think this helps AML Bitcoin YOU ARE WRONG!! What you are posting here shows that this all is FAKE and a LIE!! No one will fall for you PATHETIC regulation posts and harassment of investors who just whant there money back!!

HEY INVESTOR'S WHO DIDN'T READ THIS NEWS>

AML BitCoin Announces Listing on HitBTC Exchange
by Bitcoin PR Buzz Feed | Nov 24, 2017 | Bitcoin Press Release, Ultimate |
http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/aml-bitcoin-announces-listing-on-hitbtc-exchange/

Bitcoin Press Release: AML BitCoin is pleased to announce it will start trading on HitBTC in December

Las Vegas, USA, 23 November: AML BitCoin will commence its public trading on December 15, 2017 on one of the largest digital currency exchanges in the world, HitBTC.

For months the digital coin world has anticipated the arrival of AML BitCoin, the world’s only patent-pending cryptocurrency with anti-money laundering and ‘know-your-customer’ (AML/KYC) technology built into its architecture.

Today, Marcus Andrade, the CEO of NAC Foundation, creator of the AML BitCoin, announces that HitBTC will be the first digital currency exchange to list the innovative coin.

“We appreciate the innovation of AML Bitcoin safety-built features, and we hope that Biometric identification compliance will make cryptocurrency transactions more transparent and secure,” said Paul Clarkson, Chief Product Officer at HitBTC.

HitBTC is the global innovative trading platform with multi-currency support, high liquidity and low fees, operating since 2013. Provided with rapid powerful API and outstanding matching core engine, HitBTC traders are able to significantly enhance their trading experience. Daily turnover exceeds $400 000 000.

“The reception for our digital currency has been far beyond our expectation and planning,” revealed Andrade. “We were hoping to list first with HitBTC, and are thrilled that this has come together.   We have also been trying to work with the dozen or more other exchanges rushing to fulfill their compliance requirements to list our coin.  Of course, since our coin is designed to be the world’s only patent-pending digital currency that is compliant with AML and KYC requirements, the process for us is probably smoother than for other coin projects.”

For the past several months, governments and industry throughout the world, including in Panama, Estonia, the United Kingdom and the United States, have been meeting with representatives with AML BitCoin to integrate their AML/KYC platform into those nation’s payment systems and plans.  Analysts of the booming digital currency world have predicted a possible surge in value for AML BitCoin, once it is active on the exchanges and is implementing the partnerships it is now negotiating throughout the world.

David Mata, managing director of Silicon Valley hedge and venture capital fund Block Bits Capital typifies the excitement building in the investment community: “We have a diverse portfolio that includes digital currencies, but this is the one we are watching. We have taken a huge early position.  It’s the cryptocurrency equivalent of handing Mark Zuckerberg a check while he sits in his dorm room coding Facebook.”

About NAC Foundation

NAC Foundation, headquartered in the U.S., is the creator of the AML BitCoin, the world’s only patent-pending digital currency with anti-money laundering, know-your-customer, anti-terrorism and theft-resistant properties. AML BitCoin is compliant with all major national security and financial protection laws and regulations, including the USA PATRIOT Act and the Bank Secrecy Act. NAC’s mission is to strengthen the acceptance and use of digital currencies by advancing throughout the world security compliance, combined with blockchain technology.

For more information, please visit http://www.AmlBitCoin.com or www.AmlToken.com

Media Contact:
Name: Melissa Foteh
Email: [email protected]

AML Bitcoin is the source of this content. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are no

No one cares.
Mark-I care enough to DITTO YOU!  Lol’s 😂😂😂
Did you guys know that AML is on a new forum? I just made an account! The topics are really interesting and great conversation all around!  https://www.amlbitcointalk.org

I just made an account as well. I really like the information on there. Everything you need to know about AML Bitcoin all in one place!

You only need to know that it is a SCAM! And you are one of the FAKE accounts. No real investor cares about your “forum” It’s just you CRIMINALS
Activity: 12

Mark/Melissa or who the f* you are, why dont you just SHUT UP, your fake posts are PATHETIC as you are. If you think this helps AML Bitcoin YOU ARE WRONG!! What you are posting here shows that this all is FAKE and a LIE!! No one will fall for you PATHETIC regulation posts and harassment of investors who just whant there money back!!

Bitcoin Press Release: AML BitCoin is pleased to announce it will start trading on HitBTC in December

Las Vegas, USA, 23 November: AML BitCoin will commence its public trading on December 15, 2017 on one of the largest digital currency exchanges in the world, HitBTC.

For months the digital coin world has anticipated the arrival of AML BitCoin, the world’s only patent-pending cryptocurrency with anti-money laundering and ‘know-your-customer’ (AML/KYC) technology built into its architecture.

Today, Marcus Andrade, the CEO of NAC Foundation, creator of the AML BitCoin, announces that HitBTC will be the first digital currency exchange to list the innovative coin.

“We appreciate the innovation of AML Bitcoin safety-built features, and we hope that Biometric identification compliance will make cryptocurrency transactions more transparent and secure,” said Paul Clarkson, Chief Product Officer at HitBTC.

HitBTC is the global innovative trading platform with multi-currency support, high liquidity and low fees, operating since 2013. Provided with rapid powerful API and outstanding matching core engine, HitBTC traders are able to significantly enhance their trading experience. Daily turnover exceeds $400 000 000.

“The reception for our digital currency has been far beyond our expectation and planning,” revealed Andrade. “We were hoping to list first with HitBTC, and are thrilled that this has come together.   We have also been trying to work with the dozen or more other exchanges rushing to fulfill their compliance requirements to list our coin.  Of course, since our coin is designed to be the world’s only patent-pending digital currency that is compliant with AML and KYC requirements, the process for us is probably smoother than for other coin projects.”

For the past several months, governments and industry throughout the world, including in Panama, Estonia, the United Kingdom and the United States, have been meeting with representatives with AML BitCoin to integrate their AML/KYC platform into those nation’s payment systems and plans.  Analysts of the booming digital currency world have predicted a possible surge in value for AML BitCoin, once it is active on the exchanges and is implementing the partnerships it is now negotiating throughout the world.

David Mata, managing director of Silicon Valley hedge and venture capital fund Block Bits Capital typifies the excitement building in the investment community: “We have a diverse portfolio that includes digital currencies, but this is the one we are watching. We have taken a huge early position.  It’s the cryptocurrency equivalent of handing Mark Zuckerberg a check while he sits in his dorm room coding Facebook.”

About NAC Foundation

NAC Foundation, headquartered in the U.S., is the creator of the AML BitCoin, the world’s only patent-pending digital currency with anti-money laundering, know-your-customer, anti-terrorism and theft-resistant properties. AML BitCoin is compliant with all major national security and financial protection laws and regulations, including the USA PATRIOT Act and the Bank Secrecy Act. NAC’s mission is to strengthen the acceptance and use of digital currencies by advancing throughout the world security compliance, combined with blockchain technology.

For more information, please visit http://www.AmlBitCoin.com or www.AmlToken.com

Media Contact:

AML Bitcoin is the source of this content. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are no

No one cares.

About NAC Foundation

Media Contact:

Activity: 67
I was reading this article and said to myself “Cryptocurrency markets are likely to increase?” Hell yeah!!!! Just wait for AML to arrive to the market. It will skyrocket to the moon.
https://cryptocurrencynews.com/daily-news/crypto-news/cryptocurrency-markets-increase/

Thank you for sharing this article. It is very reassuring these kind of news where we can see important economies are accepting this new crypto system. We will soon see the name "AML" everywhere!.
Activity: 15
I  live outside the US and I have been delighted with this team, staff and community. Go AML!
Pages:
Jump to: