Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE ! - page 50. (Read 369853 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I bought aML Bitcoin because it seemed to be the one cryptocurrency able to give us security when making transfers.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Here is an article for all of my Korean Friends: https://cointelegraph.com/news/south-korea-financial-regulators-to-investigate-banks-over-crypto-aml-measures They are really cracking down on AML regulations. AML Bitcoin is the solution!

Great John article regarding the Korean regulations, That is why AML is a step ahead of all the other cryptos.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU REALY THINK ANYONE WILL BUY THIS? STOP TRY TO FOOL PEOPLE. YOU ARE DONE!! AND YOU ARE A SCAM!!
Activity: 86
Here is an article for all of my Korean Friends: https://cointelegraph.com/news/south-korea-financial-regulators-to-investigate-banks-over-crypto-aml-measures They are really cracking down on AML regulations. AML Bitcoin is the solution!

Great John article regarding the Korean regulations, That is why AML is a step ahead of all the other cryptos.
Activity: 80
We are on the rise of a big giant, AML is the future, the biometric security will give us peace of mind to all of us as token holders.
Being listed on exchanges takes time as there are logistics and processes that aml bitcoin needs to follow, I am sure that they are multiple parties involved. I understand they want to be accurate so I know that my patience will be rewarded.   Smiley

Correct John, you are all right, it takes time to create a great quality project, I know that the AML project has new things that other projects didn’t think about. We are on the right track.

STOP POSTING THIS PATHETIC MESSAGE. YOU KEEP REPEATING THIS FOR 7 MONTHS NOW. WE KNOW YOUR FAKE ACCOUNTS. HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF SCAMMING PEOPLE!?! GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK!!
Activity: 88
Being listed on exchanges takes time as there are logistics and processes that aml bitcoin needs to follow, I am sure that they are multiple parties involved. I understand they want to be accurate so I know that my patience will be rewarded.   Smiley

Correct John, you are all right, it takes time to create a great quality project, I know that the AML project has new things that other projects didn’t think about. We are on the right track.
I strongly believe that in order for AML to be successful in the future we as token holders need to support it and be positive. I can feel that we will know more soon. We only go up from here!

Absolutely, Nancy, we need to stick together, soon we are going to be exchanging the best coin of all time. I have read the whitepaper and I'm confident of this amazing project.

STOP THIS FAKE ACCOUNTS. WE ARE NOT GONNA FALL FOR THIS. WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE THE ADMIN. GO FOOL SOMEONE ELSE!! THERE IS NO EXCHANGE. WE WHANT OUR MONEY BACK!!
Activity: 86
I strongly believe that in order for AML to be successful in the future we as token holders need to support it and be positive. I can feel that we will know more soon. We only go up from here!

Absolutely, Nancy, we need to stick together, soon we are going to be exchanging the best coin of all time. I have read the whitepaper and I'm confident of this amazing project.
Activity: 347
Merit: 255
I'm so excited, can't wait to start making the exchange, we need to be more patient, this is a long-term project. Thank you AML team keep the good work.
Try telling that to the Aten Coin 2015 Investors
Activity: 52
I'm so excited, can't wait to start making the exchange, we need to be more patient, this is a long-term project. Thank you AML team keep the good work.
NOW I FEEL BETTER and YOU REAL PURCHASERS SHOULD TOO!  OFF TO WORK!!!  GOOD JOB TODAY....  IT NEEDED TO BE HANDLED!!  DONE!  🥇🥇🥇

NOW WHO'S DONE! YOUR MISERABLE USELESS POSTS ARE WORTHLESS NOW. PEOPLE ARE GETTING SICK OF YOU AND THE FAKE ACCOUNTS. YOUR DAYS OF FOOLING EVERYONE IS FINNISHED!! EVERYONE WHANTS HIS MONEY BACK!!
So the general news clippings and back patting is great and all, but the team still hasn't provided a status on listing, or an update on outstanding coins, or a business plan for how to actively drive value growth, or more recent information on government/market acceptance/negotiation/aggreements, or really anything else for a long time. And now their refusing a refund to a customer who can't afford to wait any longer.

You'd think if these tokens were going to be worth what their promising they'd be happy to refund Encon's purchase. Seriously, if they've raised $60 million, that refund is a tiny drop in the bucket.

just sayin...

These are reasonable questions.  i will make sure NAC gets them.

You are beeing quiet for a while now. This explains enough. I think you now realise everyone is sick of you. YOU ARE DISGUSTING!. And even you can't explain wat is going on. Shame on you, Mark, Philly, Melissa and Marcus Andrade for fooling us for a while now. YOU ARE DONE!!

Now it's clear what is going on and what I tried to explain for a while now. I HOPE YOU FEEL MISERABLE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE FOR SCAMMING PEOPLE!!!!
Activity: 62
I have just left AML Bitcoin group on Telegram as We we’re trying to have a discussion and Melissa started deleting all posts that were not favourable to AML Bitcoin,she had the nerve to accuse me and others of deleting our own posts although earlier she admitted to deleting posts,censorship of this kind is not welcome when investors have legitimate concerns,you can post at AML Bitcoin  Investors Group   https://discord.gg/PjsPzgb  No censorship there and all views welcome

No she didn't. She never said any of that!
I just saw her call you out on that in the telegram group. Quit spreading lies and defamatory comments!

Bro, no offense, but we've all been through the mods-delete-posts-then-blame-the-poster-then-sock-puppets-blame-poster for seven months now. It's old. Nobody believes it. Cut it out.
Activity: 37
In the end, will there be new? In addition to spam
Activity: 17
Unfortunately most posters here saying how great AML Bitcoin is only have a post history for AML Bitcoin which is strange since normally crypto investors are involved in other projects also! How can they give advice and recommend a crypto currency when they have no experience,be careful guys I smell something bad here.

I mean I have been involved with other projects, however I know a lot of token holders personally who have not participated in any other crypto.
AML is their "beginner coin" if you will. One of my buddies said that he never really saw the need for cryptos until he saw the potential that AML has. The technology is great, there is no denying that.
I don't know, just something to think about.

ChrisL77   Is a FAKE ACCOUNT TOO!
WATCH OUT!

I am not a fake account. What the hell?
Why are you attacking everyone that is speaking their mind. I'm as real as they come and I am open to all sides.
Calm down bro.

THERE IS NOTHING TO CALM DOWN. YOU MUST STOP SPREADING USELESS MESSAGES. ITS TIME FOR A REAL UPDATE, NOT FUCKING SELFIES. GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL SAID BUD!
WE NEED TO STOP THIS NONSENSE OF FOOLING EVERYONE AND DEMAND OUR MONEY BACK!
I understand why everyone is upset but don't come at me like that. I have done nothing and there is no reason for you to attack me on here.
I am NOT a fake profile. Jesus people.
Unfortunately most posters here saying how great AML Bitcoin is only have a post history for AML Bitcoin which is strange since normally crypto investors are involved in other projects also! How can they give advice and recommend a crypto currency when they have no experience,be careful guys I smell something bad here.

I mean I have been involved with other projects, however I know a lot of token holders personally who have not participated in any other crypto.
AML is their "beginner coin" if you will. One of my buddies said that he never really saw the need for cryptos until he saw the potential that AML has. The technology is great, there is no denying that.

WATCH OUT!

Why are you attacking everyone that is speaking their mind. I'm as real as they come and I am open to all sides.
Calm down bro.

THERE IS NOTHING TO CALM DOWN. YOU MUST STOP SPREADING USELESS MESSAGES. ITS TIME FOR A REAL UPDATE, NOT FUCKING SELFIES. GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 17

WATCH OUT!

Calm down bro.
Hi everyone. I am an AML token holder who was advised by my nephew to buy the coin. However, I do not understand much about the crypto world. My nephew explained about the cryptos back in October, however, I would like to know more. Can anyone help give me the rundown?

I was also recommend by a family member, and I decided to give it a try because they have a lot plans for the future. They have Anti Money Laundry (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations in process, I can share my personal experience and they have a awesome team that will support you and educate your more if you need it. AML is an unique cryptocurrency with patents pending for the mentioned above. I am sure that you will never regret it as I never had.

STOP WITH THIS FAKE ACCOUNTS. YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE.YOU ARE DONE!!! GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK!!!
Pages:
Jump to: