Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE ! - page 61. (Read 369853 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Hey everyone:  I love this TUG of WAR article regarding Bitcoin.  Either way, AML BTC will be a HUGE WINNER LATER, for reasons you'll read below!!!  My O/P.

https://cryptocurrencyfare.com/bitcoin-headed-for-100000-or-100-ceos-big-investors-and-harvard-economist-predictions/

I LOVE IT!!!  🇱🇷💪🥇🌋🌋🌋🍻🥂👋👍💰
We all have to bend a some to make things potentially happen.  Thank you for your consideration.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Encon-I'm trying to work with you here, so do the same.  Thanks!
AM2018 and ENCON-Neither of you have responded to me.  I and obviously others, would be more than happy to buy your tokens.  We'd have to work it out assuming it's a possibility.  I WOULD WANT YOUR TOKENS FOR SURE!!  I've not heard back from either one of you.  LET ME KNOW.....  I've been posting this to help ease your supposed distrust.  I just want you both to know, I'm here and a free willing participant to ease your discomfort!!  Of course, depending on how many you actually have to be taken into consideration and price.  I'm negotiable....  LET ME KNOW!  Thanks!!! 

PhillyWilly,
YES SIR!
I WILL TAKE YOUR OFFER RIGHT NOW, WERE DO WE START?
I bought the tokens in at $1 a piece you can buy them back from me for that same price they’re yours and you WILL NEVER hear from me again.
My email was sent to Support@amlbitcoin to you April 16,2018 at 2:03PM.
Phil, I know you from the telegram you’re the most positive about this project but for me, I lost all hope, man.
Where do we start?

PhillyWilly,
I just got a response back that NAC will not process the refund and that I have to deal with you since you offered to buy the tokens.
I also emailed the attorney separately last night. He's not gotten back to me yet.
PhillyWilly, thanks for yesterday's offer to buy them, how do we make this happen?

Speaking of things that sound illegal. I really don't think they can refuse your refund because someone else offered to buy your stuff at a discount. You should press Salmon on that. Or take them to small claims if they keep it up, imho.

NAC not taking them back.
David Salmon is on an attorney for NAC, so technically he's not interested in buying my tokens.
PhillyWilly is the last resort and since I paid a $1 per token, that's what I want back, if selling for less, that's not a deal. I want what I put in $1.
I'm just sick and tired of this project on any involvement with it.

Hi Encon, I don't know how many Tokens you want to sell?  I'll offer you $4,000.00 dollars for 5,000 Tokens.  I'm taking a risk too.  Let me know. 
I have way more tokens to sell than that. and I'm selling for $1 a piece, just to get back what I put in.  NAC and David solmon has my email with total tokens I hold. However, if you're not looking to buy them at $1 a piece (my basis), we can resolve it with NO Deal. I don't want to waste your time. I'm not looking to loose my money to get out, I just want out of this stale project for what I put in.
Hi Encon-I need to know many tokens are you offering up and what deal you'd be willing to give?  Thanks!
Activity: 50
wow i have never seen so much balls licking by posters,, i feel ashamed for investing in this aml thing,, been 9 mths and all i see is newbs thinking that posting here with shit will make this thing better... Just shows how successful this is goin to be,, these newbs dont realise that there is somthing seriously wrong here
I’ve read this article, regarding EU commission plans for crypto regulation: https://ukcryptocurrency.com/regulation/eu-regulation/. I’m so excited about AML project.

Interesting article.  Thanks! 
AML Bitcoin is a strong project, has the most reliable technology, the only with biometric identification.

No doubt!!!  We are on our way.....  👆👆👆
The SEC & IRS are no longer passive for cryptos: https://cryptoinsider.21mil.com/us-cryptocurrency-regulation-irs-sec-no-longer-passive/. Thank you AML for giving us this opportunity.

This is GREAT NEWS!!!  Great job!!!  🌋🌋🌋🍻
Activity: 86
 The SEC & IRS are no longer passive for cryptos: https://cryptoinsider.21mil.com/us-cryptocurrency-regulation-irs-sec-no-longer-passive/. Thank you AML for giving us this opportunity.
Activity: 52
I’ve read this article, regarding EU commission plans for crypto regulation: https://ukcryptocurrency.com/regulation/eu-regulation/. I’m so excited about AML project.
Activity: 88
AML Bitcoin has the patents to prove that they are the best and most innovative crypto on the market!

That is why AML Bitcoin the best crypto, the only digital verification cryptocurrency that is going to be. We are on the right path.
Activity: 80
This a great article, What the world is saying about crypto:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-26/what-the-world-s-governments-are-saying-about-cryptocurrencies. It was great that I bought AML.
Activity: 86
AML Bitcoin is a strong project, has the most reliable technology, the only with biometric identification.
Activity: 80
I DEFINITELY want the team to take all the time they need to be ready for the exchange. This is for my sake and the money I put here. I am pretty sure they are aware of all these and of the responsibility they have on their shoulders. I would not expect less from them.

Correct Nancy, I also want to make sure that everything is going to be just right. Rushing into things has always given bad results.
Activity: 88
Activity: 33
I have always thought Bitcoin and AML Bitcoin can live side by side for awhile.  Bitcoin is the bellwether for the altcoin market.  Bitcoin will lead the charge back in the current market, as institutionalized money and interest floods in!  I believe that is starting now.  Then comes AML BTC to the market and rescue for governments, institutions, big business and all others as a legitimate and required use.  When we go live and Fortune 500 companies and others find out about ABTC's benefits, the choice will clearly favor ABTC.  I believe Bitcoin will do great but ABTC will do even better!! 

Here's another article for your consideration.  I look at Bitcoin as being the bellwether and helping us to get where we want to go.  New Era-ABTC will just improve on a lot of what Bitcoin stands for to be a legitimate crypto play!!  You can just imagine the potential.  Now we just have to realize it!!!  AML BTC just has what other cryptocurrencies don't!  That's special!!  Go ABTC...

https://cryptocurrencyfare.com/cnbcs-brian-kelly-supports-tim-drapers-btc-prediction-of-250000-by-2022/

These are all great points! I agree completely. AML will blow all other cryptos out of the water!
Activity: 38
AML Bitcoin has no competition since it is the only crypto, which is being taken by everyone as the safest, most trusted, we just have a little patience.

Absolutely!!! Patience is key for the coin to succeed. Otherwise, it's going to be any other crypto in the market. Things well done takes time!!!!

Why don't you just move to "AMLBitcointalk" with your fake accounts sharing fake pathetic posts and let us REAL INVESTORS discuss how we are going to sue you and MARCUS ANDRADE for this SCAM!!

AM2018, until I see evidence to the contrary, I don't believe you are a token purchaser.  I don't know why you are on this site and why you keep reposting old posts that don't really say anything substantive.  If you have valid concerns I again invite you to contact me and discuss them.  If you have any recognizable legal arguments I will listen to them.  But I have not heard any so far.
I believe the coin will gain a lot more value with time. Soon enough companies and governments will see the great benefits of using crypto´s for their international transactions and that is when AML will go all the way to the moon.!!!!

👏👏👏
Activity: 67
I believe the coin will gain a lot more value with time. Soon enough companies and governments will see the great benefits of using crypto´s for their international transactions and that is when AML will go all the way to the moon.!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: