Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE ! - page 57. (Read 369853 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Melissa, you have been irritating us now for 6 months since the ico came to an end and now you are threatning us for legal actions? I have never heard of a criminal who is still fooling people by holding on to their money for 6 months, doing that, but please, BE MY GUEST because I WILL NOT STOP warning people from you. You stole our money and thats enough!!

Why don’t you spend your time talking to the founders like Marcus Andrade who has been hiding for over 6 months now!

One last thing, get to an exchange so I can dump my coins from whats left of it!!

AM2018, I see that you again have nothing new to say so you are posting old posts over again.  If you are not a token purchaser there is no reason for you to be here taking up space.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Melissa, you have been irritating us now for 6 months since the ico came to an end and now you are threatning us for legal actions? I have never heard of a criminal who is still fooling people by holding on to their money for 6 months, doing that, but please, BE MY GUEST because I WILL NOT STOP warning people from you. You stole our money and thats enough!!

Why don’t you spend your time talking to the founders like Marcus Andrade who has been hiding for over 6 months now!

One last thing, get to an exchange so I can dump my coins from whats left of it!!
Activity: 266
Really cool news about a kyc aml summit happening next year! Take a look: http://finance-edge.com/kycamleu/

AML BTC/ABTC-Is going to be FANTASTIC I’m my opinion!   Marcus has been pushing ATEN COIN & now the UPGRADED VERSION-ABTC!!!  How many cryptos can say that!!  NOT MANY!!!! SO, SO EXCITED!!!!!  🇺🇸💪🛡🥇🤙😎👏👏👏

MARCUS AMDRADE—-YOU’VE GOT VERY LOYAL FOLLOWERS HERE TOO!!!  GOOD LUCK FRIEND!!! 

It’s going to get better each passing day!  GO FOR IT MARCUS/TEAM/NAC/OTHERS!!!  🌋🌋🌋  😀
Activity: 67
The acceptance of cryptocurrencies is growing every single day. I mean we can all read the news and notice that this is the future. I just hope that AML is on top of everything.
W S
Activity: 14
AMLBITCOINTALK . ORG is now live again guys!
W S

BTW the REAL admin Melissa has been great so knock it off. You say its a scam right? Debunk this then. If you can debunk the following below......ill never post again.

1. Scam companies are not active on social media.
2. Scam companies do not continously update their website.
3. Scam companies do not create new forums for users to communicate.
4. Scam companies do not send emails to users on how to receive tokens.
5. Scam companies do not refer you to an active support group.
6. Scam companies do not have active attorneys.
7. Scam companies do not have active admins on groups.

ABTC is the future guy. Stop hating. I heard that is extremely bad for your hater blood pumping through your hating veins. No cure for it.

Who the hell is Melissa? If this is your way of a practical joke as a play on my name then that is really childish of you.
You obviously think the coin is worth more than what you paid for it if you are so admit about waiting till the exchange to sell your coins.
You are seriously sick in the head.

I say we gonna sue and take Marcus Andrade to court for beeing a SCAM!!! I don’t understand, how can you do this to people! If I look back, it was so easy to tell that Aml bitcoin was a SCAM! From the moment they had put the FAKE add “supposed to be banned” I new something was wrong.

Marcus Andrade, enjoy the money you stole, you will soon face JAILTIME FOR THIS SCAM!!

You are being so ridiculous and your statements hold no weight whatsoever! GET A REFUND IF YOU ARE SO UNHAPPY! If you thought it was a scam from the start you should not have bought into it. It's okay, we all know you aren't a real token holder. You should face jail time for your defamatory statements and harassment. I would tread lightly if I were you.
You really need a life, man.
I say we gonna sue and take Marcus Andrade to court for beeing a SCAM!!! I don’t understand, how can you do this to people! If I look back, it was so easy to tell that Aml bitcoin was a SCAM! From the moment they had put the FAKE add “supposed to be banned” I new something was wrong.

Marcus Andrade, enjoy the money you stole, you will soon face JAILTIME FOR THIS SCAM!!
W S
Marcus Andrade is just holding on to the invested crypto eth/btc, they think their smart by selling those if the price rises and take a quick profit, but those fools forgot the price Could also drop! Their hoping for the price to rise again and will therefore not get on the exchange. MARK MY WORDS! AML BITCOIN WILL GET ON THE EXCHANGE WHEN THE BTC/ETH PRISE IS ALL TIME HIGH AGAIN!! AND NOT BEFORE THAT!! JUST TO EARN A QUICK BUG!! THIS IS CALLED THEFT AND A SCAMM!

No this is called Speculation and assumptions. Nothing what you said can be proven with factual evidence. ABTC has shown that they are here to stay. ABTC is the future guy. Don't be a hater.
Activity: 19
Japan is on fire with the regulation of cryptocurrency exchanges. More information here : https://www.ccn.com/japans-16-licensed-cryptocurrency-exchanges-launch-self-regulatory-body/
What a beautiful opportunity we have here with AML Bitcoin, I can warranty that this coin will have a great success and we will all have huge benefits in the future.  Smiley

I couldn't agree more! I am really happy that I bought into this project when I did. Big things are on the horizon for all of us!

Just keep on promoting this SCAM Melissa With all your fake accounts, you are just fooling yourselfs. You keep saying this for 7 months now and still locked up everyones money. I hope you, the team and Marcus Andrade go to jail for this soon, because sooner or later you all getting sued!!
Activity: 15
Asia is undergoing great changes and I know America will also be there shortly. The Anti Money Laundry laws will give us security, advantages and reason to trust AML Bitcoin. New AML regulation are now live in Taiwan!
https://cointelegraph.com/news/taiwan-finance-ministry-confirms-crypto-regulation-using-existing-aml-laws
Activity: 17
What a beautiful opportunity we have here with AML Bitcoin, I can warranty that this coin will have a great success and we will all have huge benefits in the future.  Smiley

I couldn't agree more! I am really happy that I bought into this project when I did. Big things are on the horizon for all of us!
Activity: 38
SEC Warns about Unregulated Exchanges, see this article: https://thecryptocurrencyforums.com/governments-issue-crypto-warnings/. We need to be patient on this project. AML is the future!

THE SEC ALSO HAS A WAY FOR INVESTORS/TOKEN HOLDERS TO REPORT WRONG DOING BY ICO ORGINZERS LIKE THE NAC TEAM THAT MADE PROMISES TO INVESTORS AND HAS FOR MONTHS FAILED TO LIST THE COIN ON THE EXCHANGE. INVESTOR FUNDS ARE LOCKED IN WORTHLESS TOKENS!

I REMIND TOKEN HOLDERS AGAIN  HERE IS THE LINK TO THE SEC TO REPORT WRONG DOING BY THIS TEAM.

Report Suspected Securities Fraud or Wrongdoing
https://www.sec.gov/tcr

I WANT MY MONEY BACK....TAKE BACK YOUR TOKENS!

I could keep going, but you are only here to down the coin, you may not even have any money invested here.
ABTC is the future!

[/quote
👍👍👍👍👍]

Never once did I ever think for a minute that AML was a scam and for these reasons. Scams don't operate as AML has.
This project is revolutionary and we all should realize that this type of technology takes a bit of time to perfect. We will be rewarded once this coin hits the exchange!

Cheers!

I have never called AMBitcoin a Scam. I have clearly stated that they misrepresented material facts about their products(ICO tokens) to investors.
And read carefully SEC considers this illegal.

From http://www.sec.gov/

Fraud is not easily proven in a court of law. Laws concerning fraud may vary from state to state, but in general several different conditions must be met. One of the most important things to prove is a deliberate misrepresentation of the facts. Did the seller know beforehand that the product was defective or the investment was worthless?

Encon1776, you should not give legal advice.  I have not been retained to give a legal opinion on this matter so I am trying hard not to, but the information you are giving out is not correct.
Either way-BitCoin & most cryptos are rising!  Bitcoin $9,300, Ethereum $700.00, Litecoin $160.00 PLUS and rising!!!  It’s only a matter of time!!  PATIENCE & TIMING EVERYONE!!!!  The time will be ABTC’s SOON ENOUGH!!!  My O/P!🌋🌋🌋

Right PLACE and Right SPACE!!!  🇺🇸💪🛡🥇😎
Activity: 19
Marcus Andrade is just holding on to the invested crypto eth/btc, they think their smart by selling those if the price rises and take a quick profit, but those fools forgot the price Could also drop! Their hoping for the price to rise again and will therefore not get on the exchange. MARK MY WORDS! AML BITCOIN WILL GET ON THE EXCHANGE WHEN THE BTC/ETH PRISE IS ALL TIME HIGH AGAIN!! AND NOT BEFORE THAT!! JUST TO EARN A QUICK BUG!! THIS IS CALLED THEFT AND A SCAMM!
SEC Warns about Unregulated Exchanges, see this article: https://thecryptocurrencyforums.com/governments-issue-crypto-warnings/. We need to be patient on this project. AML is the future!

THE SEC ALSO HAS A WAY FOR INVESTORS/TOKEN HOLDERS TO REPORT WRONG DOING BY ICO ORGINZERS LIKE THE NAC TEAM THAT MADE PROMISES TO INVESTORS AND HAS FOR MONTHS FAILED TO LIST THE COIN ON THE EXCHANGE. INVESTOR FUNDS ARE LOCKED IN WORTHLESS TOKENS!

I REMIND TOKEN HOLDERS AGAIN  HERE IS THE LINK TO THE SEC TO REPORT WRONG DOING BY THIS TEAM.

Report Suspected Securities Fraud or Wrongdoing
https://www.sec.gov/tcr

I WANT MY MONEY BACK....TAKE BACK YOUR TOKENS!

I could keep going, but you are only here to down the coin, you may not even have any money invested here.
ABTC is the future!

[/quote
👍👍👍👍👍]
Pages:
Jump to: