Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE ! - page 58. (Read 369853 times)

W S
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
SEC Warns about Unregulated Exchanges, see this article: https://thecryptocurrencyforums.com/governments-issue-crypto-warnings/. We need to be patient on this project. AML is the future!

THE SEC ALSO HAS A WAY FOR INVESTORS/TOKEN HOLDERS TO REPORT WRONG DOING BY ICO ORGINZERS LIKE THE NAC TEAM THAT MADE PROMISES TO INVESTORS AND HAS FOR MONTHS FAILED TO LIST THE COIN ON THE EXCHANGE. INVESTOR FUNDS ARE LOCKED IN WORTHLESS TOKENS!

I REMIND TOKEN HOLDERS AGAIN  HERE IS THE LINK TO THE SEC TO REPORT WRONG DOING BY THIS TEAM.

Report Suspected Securities Fraud or Wrongdoing
https://www.sec.gov/tcr

I WANT MY MONEY BACK....TAKE BACK YOUR TOKENS!

1. Scam companies are not active on social media.
2. Scam companies do not continously update their website.
3. Scam companies do not create new forums for users to communicate.
4. Scam companies do not send emails to users on how to receive tokens.
5. Scam companies do not refer you to an active support group.
6. Scam companies do not have active attorneys.
7. Scam companies do not have active admins on groups.

I could keep going, but you are only here to down the coin, you may not even have any money invested here.
ABTC is the future!
Activity: 266
AML Bitcoin is going to lead this industry with its innovative technology. AML is without a doubt the future of cryptocurrency.

YES it is.  I fully 100% AGRE WITH YOU!!!  🥇🥇🥇😎
ENCON---I along with my fellow token purchaser friends are offering to purchase 15,000 thousand tokens from you.  It could go up more by next week.  I'm not playing games here.  I've put it on public forum to prove I/we are ready and willing to ease your suffering.  I'M NOT JOKING AROUND HERE!!!!  We agreed at least 12-15 thousand tokens worth to be sold by you and bought by US!!!  🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝
I'm really happy ABTC waited......  Thank goodness.....the tide is starting to favor us and an eventual entry into the market. I'm pumped and excited beyond all else!!!!!  The continual rise of bitcoin is really helping out with market sentiment and cyyptocurrency prices, while regulation continues to be key for governments!!   All of this favors AML BTC/ABTC!!!  Article time.......for your consideration.

https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-price-rises-to-9200-as-cryptocurrency-market-reaches-417-billion/

AML BTC/ABTC---🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷💪💪💪🛡🛡🛡🥇🥇🥇🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋😎🍻

P.S.  Marcus Andrade/Team/NAC/Others--Thank you for not going live yet!!!!!!!!  I believe it will be paid back in DROVES!!!  GREAT JOB EVERYONE and TOKEN PURCHASERS!!!🤑🤑🤑
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Governments all over the world are making crypto regulations a priority. This article reiterates just how much I believe in AML and it's placed in the crypto industry. https://hackernoon.com/cryptocurrency-s-regulatory-future-e99b5b80d09

Very interestingly. Good news is always pleasant to me. But also the government as the girl sometimes behaves, at the government the mood often changes. Probably it becomes then when and on how many it is favorable to them. So hundred times still ahead can exchange.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Marcus Andrade is just holding on to the invested crypto eth/btc, they think their smart by selling those if the price rises and take a quick profit, but those fools forgot the price Could also drop! Their hoping for the price to rise again and will therefore not get on the exchange. MARK MY WORDS! AML BITCOIN WILL GET ON THE EXCHANGE WHEN THE BTC/ETH PRISE IS ALL TIME HIGH AGAIN!! AND NOT BEFORE THAT!! JUST TO EARN A QUICK BUG!! THIS IS CALLED THEFT AND A SCAMM!!
AML Bitcoin is going to lead this industry with its innovative technology. AML is without a doubt the future of cryptocurrency.

No DOUBT!!!!  🌋🌋🌋
Activity: 86
AML has the pending patent on biometric security, Japan has tightened the regulations regarding the largest heist ever: https://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2018/01/30/editorials/tightening-cryptocurrency-regulations/#.Wtp_KtPwai4
Activity: 80
SEC Warns about Unregulated Exchanges, see this article: https://thecryptocurrencyforums.com/governments-issue-crypto-warnings/. We need to be patient on this project. AML is the future!
Activity: 80
AML will give us a peace of mind. I have been reading an article regarding the crypto regulations: https://themerkle.com/south-koreans-ask-government-for-cryptocurrency-and-blockchain-regulation-free-city/
Activity: 67
When I was thinking about purchasing Tokens during the ICO I was a bit reluctant because I wasn't sure if I was doing the right move. But as the time goes on I know I did. There are so many cryptos in the market that I know feel very comfortable because I am pretty sure I purchased the best of all cryptos. Go team!!!!!

Me too!!!  But once I read the whitepaper and asked some friends I felt I was in good hands. Of course, any ICO project will bring a bit of uncertainty but if one wants to be a part of the new trends, you simply choose the best Crypto.
https://www.ccn.com/its-important-to-try-cryptocurrencies-says-japans-central-bank/
Important economies like Japan are encouraging the use of crypto currencies. If this is not great news, I don’t know what else is!

Can you talk to your boss to get this coin listed on the exchange. Posting old articles to help already dead enthusiasm doesn't help.
Have you watched the numbers in the AMLBTICOIN telegram, they're shrinking every day! a clear sign that token holders have lost hope and its not surprising! They all got worthless tokens they can't liquidate! AMLBITCOIN IS A STALE PROJECT WITH ITS STALE TOKENS.
--NAC misled investors/token holders that if we buy, we can sell on the exchange, this never happened! THE AMLBITCOIN TEAM IS A TEAM OF LIARS! WHO HAVE LIED FROM THE BEGINNING AND CONTINUE TO LIE ON A DAILY BASIS!

--They misled us to believe that the project is complete when they announced the ICO--- THE TRUTH!, HOWEVER, ITS HALF BACKED MEAL. The reason they can't list it because the project wasn't ready in the first place but they promoted it as an already done deal!
--Investor funds are tied up going to 7 month  and they have to clear vision of when they will be untied. WHAT KID OF TEAM IS THIS?
--they lack a clear vision....I'M SUPER PISSED WITH THIS TEAM!!!!!!~
---I want my money back! I'M SICK AND TIED OF NAC'S EMPTY PROMISES!

The ICO literally just ended 2 1/2 months ago. Where are you getting 7 months from? You really need to calm down. AML IS NOT A SCAM!
Big things are on the horizon, I can feel it. It will be well worth sticking it out. I know nothing I can say will change your mind but you bought into this project for a reason as we all did. That is what gets me through whenever I get anxious for the exchange.

You can feel it? Screw you LIAR and you keep repeating this every week.

Marcus Andrade is a CRIMINAL and Aml Bitcoin is a SCAM!
https://www.ccn.com/its-important-to-try-cryptocurrencies-says-japans-central-bank/
Important economies like Japan are encouraging the use of crypto currencies. If this is not great news, I don’t know what else is!

Can you talk to your boss to get this coin listed on the exchange. Posting old articles to help already dead enthusiasm doesn't help.
Have you watched the numbers in the AMLBTICOIN telegram, they're shrinking every day! a clear sign that token holders have lost hope and its not surprising! They all got worthless tokens they can't liquidate! AMLBITCOIN IS A STALE PROJECT WITH ITS STALE TOKENS.
--NAC misled investors/token holders that if we buy, we can sell on the exchange, this never happened! THE AMLBITCOIN TEAM IS A TEAM OF LIARS! WHO HAVE LIED FROM THE BEGINNING AND CONTINUE TO LIE ON A DAILY BASIS!

--They misled us to believe that the project is complete when they announced the ICO--- THE TRUTH!, HOWEVER, ITS HALF BACKED MEAL. The reason they can't list it because the project wasn't ready in the first place but they promoted it as an already done deal!
--Investor funds are tied up going to 7 month  and they have to clear vision of when they will be untied. WHAT KID OF TEAM IS THIS?
--they lack a clear vision....I'M SUPER PISSED WITH THIS TEAM!!!!!!~
---I want my money back! I'M SICK AND TIED OF NAC'S EMPTY PROMISES!

The ICO literally just ended 2 1/2 months ago. Where are you getting 7 months from? You really need to calm down. AML IS NOT A SCAM!
Big things are on the horizon, I can feel it. It will be well worth sticking it out. I know nothing I can say will change your mind but you bought into this project for a reason as we all did. That is what gets me through whenever I get anxious for the exchange.
Activity: 52
 AML Bitcoin interested me from the beginning since they are the only ones that will have transparency in the market. Their patents really intrigued me because no other crypto has this technology.
Activity: 38
Marcus Andrade is just holding on to the invested crypto eth/btc, they think their smart by selling those if the price rises and take a quick profit, but those fools forgot the price Could also drop! Their hoping for the price to rise again and will therefore not get on the exchange. MARK MY WORDS! AML BITCOIN WILL GET ON THE EXCHANGE WHEN THE BTC/ETH PRISE IS ALL TIME HIGH AGAIN!! AND NOT BEFORE THAT!! JUST TO EARN A QUICK BUG!! THIS IS CALLED THEFT AND A SCAMM!!

You have no idea what efforts are being made on behalf of AML Bitcoin and seem to want to simply post baseless speculation.  If you proved you were an actual token purchaser, we would give more credence to your posts.
Activity: 38
David, you and all those fake aml bitcoin accounts are a complete JOKE and if I had not invested in this coin, I would not spend my time here every day warning others who hopeless are waiting to sell there investment on an exchange!

I have my own suspicions as to why you keep coming here and attempting to devalue AML Bitcoin.  I don't believe this is something a bona fide token purchaser would do.  
Activity: 86
Governments all over the world are making crypto regulations a priority. This article reiterates just how much I believe in AML and it's placed in the crypto industry. https://hackernoon.com/cryptocurrency-s-regulatory-future-e99b5b80d09
Activity: 33
David, you and all those fake aml bitcoin accounts are a complete JOKE and if I had not invested in this coin, I would not spend my time here every day warning others who hopeless are waiting to sell there investment on an exchange!

I love how you think that there are all of these fake accounts swimming around the forum as if NAC has all the time in the world to devote to you and your petty remarks.
Maybe these are just people who want to share why they chose AML and why they are excited for it. Nothing you have said up until this point is based on real facts so quit wasting your time.
Pages:
Jump to: