Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [AMLT] The Token of Compliance by Coinfirm - page 34. (Read 33347 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Thanks buddy, and thank you for the support
Activity: 592
Merit: 116
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
new project with great concept  hopefull this project will be succes in the future , i will support with join bounty signature campaign
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Hi guys, I've been through your whitepaper and i have to admit that the project looks really promising and the idea which stays behind makes me believe that AMLT can be definitely a huge success. Can't wait to participate in ICO - good luck!  

Thank you!
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
almost a whale
Hi guys, I've been through your whitepaper and i have to admit that the project looks really promising and the idea which stays behind makes me believe that AMLT can be definitely a huge success. Can't wait to participate in ICO - good luck!  
From which country your team? Where is your company registered and where based?

Other than Grant Blaisdell who is American, the founders are Polish born, but we have team members from all over the world.

Coinfirm is headquartered in London with its tech operation and blockchain lab (the first in the history of central europe) is located in Warsaw, Poland
Activity: 2
good luck for ICO
Activity: 1
Good
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
Really interesting with that all illustrations, the Bull and the Bear  Cheesy
and the roadmap looks short, any idea for exchanges target in the future

and also, i hope you will give an airdrop event here
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
The project is very interesting, good luck
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Coinfirm Partners with TokenMarket to Bring Effective Anti-Money Laundering Process to ICOs

LONDON, Nov 16, 2017 - Coinfirm and TokenMarket announced today a collaboration to bring effective anti-money laundering to the blockchain space and to ICOs.

Token sales have been a hot topic in the tech and finance world and yet the regulatory aspect and need of an end-to-end service have been seriously lacking for this growing fundraising activity. With $3.4bn raised this year through token sales, businesses are seeing a need to self-regulate through the adoption of AML practices. To further complicate this challenge, jurisdictions are adopting varying definitions and regulatory standards towards the process of token sales. Now, Coinfirm and TokenMarket are taking the necessary steps to stay ahead of the curve by ensuring the highest standards of regulatory compliance for token sales.

Coinfirm, known as a leading blockchain regtech and compliance company, has been providing compliance services for both blockchain and traditional industry players around the world through the Coinfirm AML/CTF Platform. Recently, Coinfirm announced that they were introducing a streamlined and automated AML/CTF solution for Ethereum and associated Tokens and ICOs.

As the premier platform for ICO’s, TokenMarket provides a full token sale advisory service underpinned by a firm commitment to raising standards across the entire token ecosystem. TokenMarket promotes the need for those running token sales to seek solid legal advice to understand the KYC and AML requirements and as needed, adopt a solution like Coinfirm.

https://coinidol.com/coinfirm-partners-with-tokenmarket-to-bring-effective-anti-money-laundering-process-to-icos/

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
From which country your team? Where is your company registered and where based?
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
This AMLT also  provides solutions the key problems of all participants in the Blockchain ecosystem.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
This project looks promising,  I look forward to more updates and participating in this ICO project.
Make sure to checkout the exclusive BTCmanager interview with our CEO
https://btcmanager.com/mixing-it-up-interview-pawel-kuskowski-ceo-coinfirm/
just want to know if any photos or LinkedIn profile for every team member?

All the photos and LinkedIn links are in the LightPaper
https://amlt.coinfirm.io/pdf/light-paper.pdf
Activity: 50
just want to know if any photos or LinkedIn profile for every team member?
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Coinfirm Adds Citigroup, KPMG, Publicis Groupe and SAP veterans to the Advisory Board

Global Citigroup Managing Director as well as ex-Global Sales Head at SAP among those who joined Coinfirm

Coinfirm, one of the leading companies operating around AML/CTF compliance and regtech in the blockchain space announced it has added deeper strength and experience to its ranks. The list of established advisory board members, working with the company for 6 months now include:

●         Ruth Wandhofer, Global Managing Director at Citigroup, Regulatory, Market & Innovation Strategy.

●         Julian Johnson, former Global Head of Sales and Executive Vice President in top enterprise software businesses such as SAP, Oracle or Microsoft

●         Pawel Tomczuk, entrepreneur and angel investor, founder of the largest strategic communications firm in Central Europe that was eventually sold to Publicis Groupe.                       
Also as of the beginning of November, Pawel Tomczuk, took the position as the Chairman of Coinfirm. Among the new team members who joined Coinfirm’s advisory board are:

●         Lee Byrne a regulatory veteran, who serves  as the International AML Advisor

●         Harry Saito, former KPMG Executive Director and CEO of Tokyo International Consulting, who joins as Senior Advisor for Japan - the market with the most advanced adoption of cryptocurrencies.                     
Both of them have been working with the company as consultants for over 3 months before joining the advisory board.

https://coinidol.com/coinfirm-adds-citigroup-kpmg-publicis-groupe-and-sap-veterans-to-advisory-board/

Can't wait to see future announcements about this token, very happy with what I'm seeing so far.
Good job n thanks to Dev team, following this   Kiss

Thank you so much! Keep following and spread the word Smiley
what is the price of tokens when ico is in progress because I see in the webset of the project there is no price from token project and I see indeed this project has a very bright future

The price of 1 AMLT in the crowdsale is set to approximately 0.1$ (the exact number of ETH per AMLT will be announced before each Tier of Sale with the corresponding discounts)
where to check roadmap?

The roadmap is in the whitepaper in section 8 (page 47)
https://amlt.coinfirm.io/pdf/white-paper.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: