Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [AMLT] The Token of Compliance by Coinfirm - page 26. (Read 33301 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
Transparency and democratisation are key to the success of the global financial system and I believe is a high time the cryptoworld gets it right. I can't wait to be part of what AMLT has to offer the system in respect to that. Great project.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
One interesting project with the trust team and good idea. Nice from your giving away some free eth! this will bring more people into the project,goodjob and good luck success!
Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
This is world wide project. i am sure the result will be great. good luck dev .
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Great concept with a promising future
Activity: 588
coinfirm support most popular cryptocurrency such as bitcoin , ethereum ,dash and eth based token , Max supply is 400M and sold by crowdsale is 210M , may I know that where is 190M token and it'll burn all the unsold token when sale end ?
for token distribution after Crowdsale is : Tokens available to public at launch: 210,000,000. Data rewards pool for Network Members: 120,000,000 (distributed monthly by the smart contract) and the rest for Consultants / Advisors, Referrals, Founding Team, Dev team and bonuses, Foundation / Charity.
for more info you can read on WP >> https://amlt.coinfirm.io/pdf/white-paper.pdf
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
AMLT project's concept is requirement of current scenario as cryptocurrency market cap rises above $4.5Biliion after the evolution of blockchain technology.Lots of transactions done now every day.Many business houses now start accepting major cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ether as their payment system.So AMLT provide a system on  Blockchain, helping businesses to ensure transparency and safety - to protect themselves, their customers with  effective compliance and AML procedures.Best of luck to project and team.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
I'm interesting with your project,dev....this project more than great...i support and looking forward to it,success

+1 Smiley
Activity: 602
I'm interesting with your project,dev....this project more than great...i support and looking forward to it,success
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Quanta Partners with Coinfirm to Bring Compliance and Mass Adoption to Their Blockchain Lottery Platform

More on Coinidol.com: https://coinidol.com/quanta-partners-with-coinfirm-to-bring-compliance-and-mass-adoption-to-blockchain-lottery/

Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Hi Dev) Already heard about this project, I wish good luck and a good start !!!
 Smiley Wink
Activity: 152
Merit: 11
wow giveaway... im join

goodluck every body and hope for me  Grin Grin
Activity: 56
This project is great,im looking forward for the success.Goodluck
Activity: 165
Bank that are controlled by the democracy of its people. The decentralized financial system will be a whole new concept.
Coinfirm may be able to achieve this by mass backed support.
Activity: 53
i like the concept  about fees currency its great project goodjob dev goodluck..
Activity: 254
Nice project, hope it will work!

It already works as Coinfirm is the leader in AML for Blockchain and we already offer the services on the market since early 2016.
With AMLT it will be just easier to use our products and possible to make money as Network Member on helping us providing the transparency to the crypto world by providing us with data in exchange for AMLT.

Thank you for your support and interest!
Activity: 1
Nice project, hope it will work!
Activity: 103
I am just joined for this awesome Project. I wish dev much success 🖒🖒
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
finally i've understand this project, after i watch the video
https://youtu.be/WqNMiR-bgZE
if AMLT spread the world, it will help the bank and government to filtered which is bad or good transaction.
Activity: 350
As I see AMLT project is doing great. 400Million supply 210Million for crowdsale. It is huge amount.  Hope you will buned undistributed token to limit the supply.  
Activity: 41
Good idea. I thinks this project will be success and I hope this project can running smoothly.
I will always support this project.
Thanks for Airdrop. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: