Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [AMLT] The Token of Compliance by Coinfirm - page 27. (Read 33301 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
Impressive project and , the team behind the project is awesome . they have qualifications and experience. the concept of the project is viable all the way.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
coinfirm support most popular cryptocurrency such as bitcoin , ethereum ,dash and eth based token , Max supply is 400M and sold by crowdsale is 210M , may I know that where is 190M token and it'll burn all the unsold token when sale end ?
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
This looks like a great project, best of luck.  Thanks Dev.

Thank you!
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
This looks like a great project, best of luck.  Thanks Dev.
Activity: 252
With lots of potentials,  I'm going to follow this closely
Looks promising and if you keep pushing this through,  I believe this will become successful
Activity: 336
I hope that this project will be successful as transparency and safety is excatly what we need to strengthen in the crypto world.
Activity: 280
I'm here to support for this token,. To the moon!
Good luck to project-team!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
wow i like it very much this is the last post of the day and i love this project very much AMLT
Activity: 51
AMLT is one of the best ICO i have seen the last month. Nice project devs, I hope to have more informations about your roadmap by the end of the years ?
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
This is a timely project with so many ICOs coming up, we do not know what to choose and where to invest. This project will certainly make matters easier and safer for the investor and their investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
I want to win this and try day to day retweet this project.
Activity: 144
amlt free giveawa is best competition i ever seen. you have nice team and nice project. i think we can go to the moon with this project. waiting for future programs. 
Activity: 140
Feeling Relax in Underpressure
I am very happy to join this compitition. This project will be famous due to this compitition.
Activity: 350
good project and good team . i hope that this project will go to moon .
Activity: 196
A good project to look forward to, ICO is fast approaching, i will have to participate.
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
As I review their whitepaper I began to like this project. I think this project is going to be huge after it listed on big exchanges like mercatox, coinexchange, yobit and etc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
This is a good project ro watch out for. Amazing concepts that is very useful to the community.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
superb....
Activity: 113
High alert
Even other coin project following you
Proved that your amazing
Congrats dev.
Looking forward for further development
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                        AMLT ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!            https://youtu.be/thxrgOKRk8I
                                                                   https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/938392898315399168

AMLT is a token for already finished products with the right of access to an already active network of Coinfirm AML / CTF platforms. The goal of AMLT is to create an open global standard for the transparency of crypto-currencies and to bring them to the mainstream in a safe, efficient and effective way.

Pages:
Jump to: