Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMMO Rewards [NOW TRADING ON COINEXCHANGE.IO] [GAMEPLAY MONETIZATION] - page 11. (Read 32308 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10
mdbpn just stop it

you asked your question, now wait for the answer 

eitherway, keep quite for a while so that alteast other posts can come on here .  Shocked lol

As I said, don't feed. That way the constructive comments will come.

Now you're implying that my comments aren't constructive among other things.

Of course I'm going to retort, especially when you quote parts of conversations directed towards me.

You'd love if I just stopped giving people time to reflect on reality, hence the insinuations.

You don't see me giving you the same treatment though.

Again a good reflection of your character.
Activity: 72
mdbpn just stop it

eitherway, keep quite for a while so that alteast other posts can come on here .  Shocked lol

As I said, don't feed. That way the constructive comments will come.
As I keep saying, the questions are directed at the OP. You don't need to answer for them, I'm sure they can answer themselves, unless of course it is a scam. Only time will tell.

I think that sais it all. The question is for the OP. Anybody else: don't answer, don't reply, don't comment, don't FEED!

Nobody needs to be bullied, harassed and called names on these forums just for asking a few questions that have nothing whatsoever to do with you!

OK....fine for U to call names and label a coin after 1 week as "shitcoin"

but not fair and cry when the same thing happens to U  Grin Grin Grin

OK   

simply labelled AMMO as shitcoin and said it is a pump and dump and red flags
and when people return the favor now you are not too happy  Cheesy

It's a coin/token, I'm a person. There's a huge difference there.

It sounds like you're making excuses for your obvious harassment, bullying and name calling which is not acceptable and should have no place whatsoever, anywhere on the internet.

Show me undeniable proof that this is not a shitcoin and I will stop referring to it as a shitcoin.

There is no information about the devs or where they are, slack doesn't cut it with me when we're talking about money.

There is no proof anywhere that the source code hasn't got trillions of coins hidden in a premine.

The website for this shitcoin isn't showing any information about who owns it. Why all the secrecy if it's not a shitcoin?

There's no info about the devs previous projects or if there was any at all.

Trust goes both ways. It's not given, it's earned.

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
As I keep saying, the questions are directed at the OP. You don't need to answer for them, I'm sure they can answer themselves, unless of course it is a scam. Only time will tell.

I think that sais it all. The question is for the OP. Anybody else: don't answer, don't reply, don't comment, don't FEED!

Nobody needs to be bullied, harassed and called names on these forums just for asking a few questions that have nothing whatsoever to do with you!

OK....fine for U to call names and label a coin after 1 week as "shitcoin"

but not fair and cry when the same thing happens to U  Grin Grin Grin

OK   

simply labelled AMMO as shitcoin and said it is a pump and dump and red flags
and when people return the favor now you are not too happy  Cheesy
mdbpn just stop it

you say you really want to know the answer etc and posted a dozen times here already
then u say you cannot go to slack to ask the same questions as it will take a lot of your time

why do you expect people will take u seriously here?

plus tell  me one thing, what is the problem with premine? pre mine coins are also doing well, look at xrp

i know its not pure crypto or decentralized, but look at what is happening all around u

btc is no longer decentralized, bunch of fools are fighting for bits of it, tearing it to pieces based on miners greed
eth is pumping ico after ico and controlled by one person mostly, no cap on coins, who knows what will happen to it?   

in this picture what is wrong with premine? its just another fair way to distribute a coin

How very dare you insinuate that I need to be feed like some sort of troll. Shame on you!

You started it guys. I can keep this up for as long as it takes, or you can learn from this, and let people be.

I hope you all get extremely rich from this coin, but if I don't see some transparency regarding the use of this coin and how many there actually are, then count me out until such time as proof is given.

You might like getting dumped on, but I most certainly do not!!!
Activity: 72

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Who is the developer of this shitcoin?Huh??

Where is your source code?Huh

How is anyone to believe there are only 77million+ coins?Huh?

Seems like a massive pump and dump going on, there's a lot of red flags tbh.

But this post says otherwise....

can anyone read this post and tell me mdbbdn isnt saying scam ??

it looks just like that.....first "shitcoin"...then "red flags"...

price has increased because of the coinexchange troll box
stop lookin at price all the time ..... if you were doing your research, you will buy this coin at 19 sats like many of us here and hold for a good while

when one coin is trading on only one market, the price will go up so much...esp with a trollbox

so you have asked your questions, wait for the answers..
but I dont know how anyone will prove what you asked, "how is there only 77 mil coins"...how will any developer prove that for any coin?

source code isnt public you say, code is not even started developing, just now ico was over... how do u expect code in 5 days after ico? what logic is that, is  developer expected to make code out of nothing in 1 weeks time???

who is the developer - that question is already answered on slack and 2 developers are pretty much active there

First of all I never mentioned the word scam until you brought it up. Secondly, If I don't know who I'm dealing with I don't hand over my hard earned cash to them.

I'd like to see the code to make sure there isn't a hidden premine in the coin, There are a lot of scams around and I'd hate to get robbed or anyone else to get robbed for that matter.

It's very easy to start up a website and not register your own name on it and then run away with people's money never to be seen again, it happens all the time.

Hence the questions. If the OP feels insulted by me calling his shitcoin a shitcoin, then I apologize if I have hurt their feelings. In my book this is a shitcoin until proven otherwise.

why are you still here if you dont 'feel' this coin?

You're only saying negative things about this coin since yesterday. just leave and choose another coin you feel confortable with

...jesus christ...

I do feel it, and I want to know more, where's the crime in that?

Are you  getting upset by someone that wants to be informed? I've only been on this thread since today. You're lucky I'm even conversing with you after all the names you called me Sad

Try not to worry I'll survive Tongue

you're not here to ask info, you're just trolling. When someone use word like 'shitcoin' red flags' , thats trolling.

Wrong! I asked three questions to the OP and everyone had a go at me, including yourself. What would you like me to do, lie down and let people walk all over me for wanting to find out more about this coin?

Sorry but that ain't going to happen, so some people were put in their place and rightly so. People should not be abusing other users of forums for simply asking the OP three questions however or whichever way they put them.

Shame on you!

Look, you guys are killing me. Everyone is right ok. He's saying it's a shitcoin because there aren't any clear signs for the public to support that it's not a scam. However! Everyone is hounding the guy for not being trusting and diving head first into an unkown. It's understandable lol. But for those of us who got in at 20 Sat we're not really worried because we could leave whenever as of now. But we're holding because it's not the Devs who make the coin. It's the community that makes the coin. This community managed to form not even a week after launch of this project. So saying it's a shitcoin isn't fitting.

stop lookin at price all the time ..... if you were doing your research, you will buy this coin at 19 sats like many of us here and hold for a good while

when one coin is trading on only one market, the price will go up so much...esp with a trollbox

but I dont know how anyone will prove what you asked, "how is there only 77 mil coins"...how will any developer prove that for any coin?

source code isnt public you say, code is not even started developing, just now ico was over... how do u expect code in 5 days after ico? what logic is that, is  developer expected to make code out of nothing in 1 weeks time???

who is the developer - that question is already answered on slack and 2 developers are pretty much active there

First of all I never mentioned the word scam until you brought it up. Secondly, If I don't know who I'm dealing with I don't hand over my hard earned cash to them.

I'd like to see the code to make sure there isn't a hidden premine in the coin, There are a lot of scams around and I'd hate to get robbed or anyone else to get robbed for that matter.

It's very easy to start up a website and not register your own name on it and then run away with people's money never to be seen again, it happens all the time.

Hence the questions. If the OP feels insulted by me calling his shitcoin a shitcoin, then I apologize if I have hurt their feelings. In my book this is a shitcoin until proven otherwise.

You're only saying negative things about this coin since yesterday. just leave and choose another coin you feel confortable with

...jesus christ...

Are you  getting upset by someone that wants to be informed? I've only been on this thread since today. You're lucky I'm even conversing with you after all the names you called me Sad

you're not here to ask info, you're just trolling. When someone use word like 'shitcoin' red flags' , thats trolling.

Wrong! I asked three questions to the OP and everyone had a go at me, including yourself. What would you like me to do, lie down and let people walk all over me for wanting to find out more about this coin?

Sorry but that ain't going to happen, so some people were put in their place and rightly so. People should not be abusing other users of forums for simply asking the OP three questions however or whichever way they put them.

Shame on you!
Activity: 18
Hey devs real question....  wanted to know if there is a linux or osx wallet for staking ?

Join the Slack. OSX Wallet and Full Webpage are currently under development.
Activity: 38

...jesus christ...

...jesus christ...

...jesus christ...

source code isnt public you say, code is not even started developing, just now ico was over... how do u expect code in 5 days after ico? what logic is that, is  developer expected to make code out of nothing in 1 weeks time???

source code isnt public you say, code is not even started developing, just now ico was over... how do u expect code in 5 days after ico? what logic is that, is  developer expected to make code out of nothing in 1 weeks time???

just ignore the trolls and move on  Wink Wink

lot of idiots on bitcointalk lol ....

if you look at other projects like stratis, or monero or even ethereum first few plages, you will find morons like mbdmbn shouting nonsense  

the only problem is they made no money off altcoins so they are here shouting crap in their mother tongue  Grin Grin
their waller balance is smaller than a beggars wallet

ignore and move on... no need to make any conversation with monkeys who cant talk properly

anyone really wanted to know are free to talk in the slack because developers are very open and discussing the project

Nice yea go on the attack of some persons username, all because they are asking some very valid questions.

That's a testament to your character.

your language is a testament to ur character lol

instead of shouting like a cheap little monkey if you try asking nicely in the slack or other places you may get your answers

and who was the developer of bitcoin? what was his name?

in my country we call just call people like you puta and move on.... nothing new
beggars who dont have the money to buy coins call fud and scream like a girl on her period lol

guess you have nothing else to do, so keep shouting like a monkey  Roll Eyes

if you have nothing better to add, you are free to leave this thread and make a ammo is scam thread...

I came here to get answers, not get called names for asking a few questions.

The questions are directed at the OP. Not You! And there's this huge drama about it.

My questions still are unanswered btw, hopefully I'll get a reply without the abuse thrown my way.

You're not the president of United States, so stop crying if you don't get an answer right away to your questions. stop being a spoilt brat.

Nobody ever implied that I was. I'm a patient person, I don't mind waiting. It would be nice if people weren't calling me this and that for asking a few questions to the OP.

....OK my bad..... sorry

I saw u calling AMMO scam already within 1 week of launch  

and many reactions... i had with ammo devs on slack is opposite

so strong,

anyways i am editing my old posts

it will be good to put all in open (etc- the plans, blue print, code etc) but give all time, this one was barely 2 pages last week and just listed on coinexchange some 5 days back

people who invested in ICO were given coins within the exact time, not lied to or made to wait, etc. like it has happened in other processes.
and ICO was also simple and fair, no hidden or third party ICO platform, just simple send money to the address and get AMMO coins, with full transparency  

now they are making it priority to change website already  

Like some one said, 10 btc is nothing and many coins exist with just one or two wallet and have a bigger ico,
so pls respect that and not shame or abuse the devs without any reason

i am sure all your questions have answers , just ask in slack, i think yesterday itself there were many posts there and the developers tried to answer all of those one by one.. so  respect for that

You're the first person between the two of us to use the word scam. So please stop trying to imply that I'm calling it a scam. I asked a few questions and expressed my views without having to call anybody any names and such.

It can't be that difficult to have them answered here on the thread without having to head over to slack. I'm looking for transparency. It's not too much to ask I don't think.

if you look at other projects like stratis, or monero or even ethereum first few plages, you will find morons like mbdmbn shouting nonsense  

the only problem is they made no money off altcoins so they are here shouting crap in their mother tongue  Grin Grin

ignore and move on... no need to make any conversation with monkeys who cant talk properly

anyone really wanted to know are free to talk in the slack because developers are very open and discussing the project

Nice yea go on the attack of some persons username, all because they are asking some very valid questions.

instead of shouting like a cheap little monkey if you try asking nicely in the slack or other places you may get your answers

in my country we call just call people like you puta and move on.... nothing new
beggars who dont have the money to buy coins call fud and scream like a girl on her period lol

guess you have nothing else to do, so keep shouting like a monkey  Roll Eyes

if you have nothing better to add, you are free to leave this thread and make a ammo is scam thread...

The questions are directed at the OP. Not You! And there's this huge drama about it.

My questions still are unanswered btw, hopefully I'll get a reply without the abuse thrown my way.

You're not the president of United States, so stop crying if you don't get an answer right away to your questions. stop being a spoilt brat.

Nobody ever implied that I was. I'm a patient person, I don't mind waiting. It would be nice if people weren't calling me this and that for asking a few questions to the OP.

....OK my bad..... sorry

I saw u calling AMMO scam already within 1 week of launch 

and many reactions... i had with ammo devs on slack is opposite

so strong,

anyways i am editing my old posts

it will be good to put all in open (etc- the plans, blue print, code etc) but give all time, this one was barely 2 pages last week and just listed on coinexchange some 5 days back

people who invested in ICO were given coins within the exact time, not lied to or made to wait, etc. like it has happened in other processes.
and ICO was also simple and fair, no hidden or third party ICO platform, just simple send money to the address and get AMMO coins, with full transparency   

now they are making it priority to change website already 

Like some one said, 10 btc is nothing and many coins exist with just one or two wallet and have a bigger ico,
so pls respect that and not shame or abuse the devs without any reason

i am sure all your questions have answers , just ask in slack, i think yesterday itself there were many posts there and the developers tried to answer all of those one by one.. so  respect for that

Activity: 64
At present, there are too many projects using block chain technology in the field of games, so I hope you succeed

There's Gamecredits for the sales, Mobilego for mobile game betting, Round Esport betting system, First Blood Esports betting system and then there's Ammo Rewards: Earn while you play. Quite different from the rest which are all serious players in the market. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Pages:
Jump to: