Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMMO Rewards [NOW TRADING ON COINEXCHANGE.IO] [GAMEPLAY MONETIZATION] - page 7. (Read 32308 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Looks awesome is this going to be a mobile game too?   

Thanks to another user, @svensonic1 we have a subreddit!

@pedros is developing the first indie game dedicated to AMMO! It will be available soon, this is a first look:

Yes!

The dev said it will be available for android devices mobile and tablet as well
Activity: 319
Merit: 250

@pedros is developing the first indie game dedicated to AMMO! It will be available soon, this is a first look:

WTF? that's will pump to da moonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Activity: 72
How am I a troll when on previous pages I was praising this coin? Go back & read. I bought up 300k tokens from .005 when I saw it on Coinmarketcap. The difference between us is, I don't blindly fall in love with a coin when the chart is looking like garbage, and the Dev fails to fix up the site when it looks like a 3rd grader put it together (especially with the video editing & site)

This is a humble project with a big goal. The devs are active, give them time. The price is up from 30 sats to 150 sats stable, I consider that a success. There are always spikes as fomoers drive it up irrationally.

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
AMMO Rewards is a real coin backed by community. Participation on our Slack is impressive and we'd like to thank everyone for being so passionate about the project.

We announce that our Slack user @alexius89 is now Administrator, he will give us a hand while we are busy developing the project.

Activity: 319
Devs are very active on slack and they released 2 new wallet in only 7 days.
considering they only achieved 11 btc from ico, we must say a big thanks to this team.

I joined other ico were team collected millions usd to deliver stuff only after 1 years later.

This team should considering to do a crowdfunding to collect btc to develop all stages. Ammo has potential to be one of the most big crypto of 2017-2018

Activity: 56
volume 20.000 down and down you need to fing invester . i bought at 300 sat and i trust ammo.
Activity: 4
If it can hit 1 mil in two weeks, can you imagine the potential of this coin Wink

Stil keeping my AMMO thats for sure  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Co founder & CMO SocialX
Why is an investor who says Interesting getting his post deleted?

Small Coins like you need attention by us? Don't you?

Also I want to see this thread under my updates.  Thanks
Activity: 40
How am I a troll when on previous pages I was praising this coin? Go back & read. I bought up 300k tokens from .005 when I saw it on Coinmarketcap. The difference between us is, I don't blindly fall in love with a coin when the chart is looking like garbage, and the Dev fails to fix up the site when it looks like a 3rd grader put it together (especially with the video editing & site)
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I jumped ship yesterday, too much money was leaving out of this thing & the Devs had a 1M market cap & still couldn't fix a shtty site design? It's like trying to dress homeless while asking for investors to come. Appearance might seem trivial, but it matters. Good luck with the project. Time to get into a different ICO now.

They are currently working on the site, I am guessing it should be done soon and the Mac wallet will be released today. You gotta give it time too man, they are working on a bunch of things in the same time. Also AMMO never had a 1M market cap.

Ammo saw a 1M market cap earlier this week, others can attest to that. Now it's sitting at 300k & dropping like a fly. You gotta know when to pull out & this chart doesn't look good. They should've struck while the iron is hot and a lot of eyes were on this thing, things are a little too late.

It didn't have a 1M market cap man, you can check that yourself. I know because I was checking that a lot. Good things take time. Good luck man
         $0.012901  Market Cap $1,003,380   Rank 283-.....    Ammo took the top 1 M, June 15 - well, now the sheep killed.

The max it was a little over 900k. It was never 1 million, keep in mind that the BTC was lower those days.

Anyways, I don't think it matters much to the discussion.

Quick reminder that AMMO is in the exchange not even two weeks ago. So far it's doing great, I get that many people want to see quick results, but good things take time.

There's multiple people now saying it was 1M, which indeed it WAS. We all witnessed it, the ones who kept refreshing their pages anyway. Look how quickly it's fallen from it's 1M from a couple days ago. If only there was more structure & better designing done to it, this would've exploded. Don't hold onto a falling ship when the charts are telling you otherwise. 70% of us evacuated.

says the troll with 5 posts and people have to believe he had anything in the first place...
lol  Grin

cant even wait for the scheduled updates...

go put your money whereever you like, leave this coin alone

still up 400% from ico price so we hodl!!!
I jumped ship yesterday, too much money was leaving out of this thing & the Devs had a 1M market cap & still couldn't fix a shtty site design? It's like trying to dress homeless while asking for investors to come. Appearance might seem trivial, but it matters. Good luck with the project. Time to get into a different ICO now.

They are currently working on the site, I am guessing it should be done soon and the Mac wallet will be released today. You gotta give it time too man, they are working on a bunch of things in the same time. Also AMMO never had a 1M market cap.

Ammo saw a 1M market cap earlier this week, others can attest to that. Now it's sitting at 300k & dropping like a fly. You gotta know when to pull out & this chart doesn't look good. They should've struck while the iron is hot and a lot of eyes were on this thing, things are a little too late.

It didn't have a 1M market cap man, you can check that yourself. I know because I was checking that a lot. Good things take time. Good luck man
         $0.012901  Market Cap $1,003,380   Rank 283-.....    Ammo took the top 1 M, June 15 - well, now the sheep killed.

The max it was a little over 900k. It was never 1 million, keep in mind that the BTC was lower those days.

Anyways, I don't think it matters much to the discussion.

Quick reminder that AMMO is in the exchange not even two weeks ago. So far it's doing great, I get that many people want to see quick results, but good things take time.

There's multiple people now saying it was 1M, which indeed it WAS. We all witnessed it, the ones who kept refreshing their pages anyway. Look how quickly it's fallen from it's 1M from a couple days ago. If only there was more structure & better designing done to it, this would've exploded. Don't hold onto a falling ship when the charts are telling you otherwise. 70% of us evacuated.
Activity: 534

$0.012901  Market Cap $1,003,380   Rank 283-.....    Ammo took the top 1 M, June 15 - well, now the sheep killed.
Activity: 326
Merit: 256
The most important succes factors in crypto are a active development team who you can trust and that gives updates and good support. AMMO devs are doing great on Slack. Now give them time to develop and let this great project slowly grow. Holding long on this one.

Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
My brother needs some of these. When will Mac wallet be out???
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Congratulations DEV for the work. The idea of rewarding gameplay is quite interesting, I am in the expectation of future upgrades. Do you have plans to add Ammo in other exchanges in the short term?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
why ammo is down 185 sat Huh

BTC up = Alts down.

Cheesy Yeah that's like normal economic cryptotheory but coinexchange is really something else...  It's a lunapark with pinballmachines & a bunch of kids hyping the next best thing every day.  BTC prices has really nothing to do with it.  Could be back to 30-ish soon, but I don't mind.  I'll get my initial amount back & wait for a year (or two).
Pages:
Jump to: