Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMMO Rewards [NOW TRADING ON COINEXCHANGE.IO] [GAMEPLAY MONETIZATION] - page 8. (Read 32308 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i dont understand godda ?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
why you dont launching on bittrex sir
so we fucked up right Smiley but i believe this ammo we'll see
Activity: 32
AMMO will have a minecraft server like DGB?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Any updates on the Minecraft server?
Is the circulation supply of 77,777,777 a cap or not  Huh
I guess it's only a temporary circulation amount, because that would be extremely low for a cap in the near future  Shocked
Imagine millions of gamers earning and spending the coin later on, gotta build up a lot more  Tongue
Except when using a part of the coin like satoshi's in BTC  Smiley
Anyway if it's about to stay that way it would be good for investments because low amount = high price increase = excellent investment  Wink

As far as I know that is the max supply. 77 Million coins is not many. So, value will increase soon in my opinion.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Hey. What was the ICO price HuhHuh?  Angry

you don't wanna know (anymore)  Grin

(the guy with 3btc investment could have bought  a small house if he sold at right time...)
Activity: 13
Is the circulation supply of 77,777,777 a cap or not  Huh
I guess it's only a temporary circulation amount, because that would be extremely low for a cap in the near future  Shocked
Imagine millions of gamers earning and spending the coin later on, gotta build up a lot more  Tongue
Except when using a part of the coin like satoshi's in BTC  Smiley
Anyway if it's about to stay that way it would be good for investments because low amount = high price increase = excellent investment  Wink
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Hey. What was the ICO price HuhHuhAngry
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
A BIG THANKS TO AMMO TEAM!!!!

BOUGHT 3 BTC DURING ICO WHEN NOONE JOINED.....THANKS FOR HUGE PROFIT

AMMOREWARDS ROCKS!

wow thats so great, you invest on the right place.Congratulation for your huge profits hope the price of ammo rewards will grow up and up still hold it and wait for the best price Wink
Activity: 326
Merit: 256

AMMOREWARDS ROCKS!

Congrats and well deserverd because you believed in AMMO during ICO and helped them with your investment to make it grow.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Everyone join the slack as it's very active
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

AMMOREWARDS ROCKS!
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Hi everyone. Very interesting. What was the price for one coin on ICO?
Activity: 300
The staking wallets are functional, everything else is currently being developed. They are making frequent progress

I would like to know if the platform is already available, and if we can actually earn money by playing games. And if it is possible how is it done? with partnerships?

Okay, and is the coin listed on any exchange? which ways are there to get some free ammo? I would like to invest Smiley
Ammo coin is the most exciting coin since XBY in my opinion. I really think this coin is gonna be huge. I cannot wait to watch the developments. I also look forward to earning AMMO coins on Minecraft Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I would like to know if the platform is already available, and if we can actually earn money by playing games. And if it is possible how is it done? with partnerships?

LOL patience... only 1 week since coin launch and ico  Grin

soon... we all waiting

one minecraft server building  in progress already (not official by developers but just by a fan of the coin and group member here)
People want every think faster! If I think lisk after one year is still without a working platform, and they rose 15k btc! And people want ammo platform ready in 2 week after the release with 10 btc rose! Just speculation

exactly.. not only lisk, MOST projects i have at the moment  are nothing but 150m to 500m valuation...
stratis, nothing
list nothing
maidsafe blehhh
even the big ehtereum big value but ZERO use and no application using it

no development at all, only talk of this and that

All just have flashy websites, some videos, some wallets, beautiful blockchain explorer ...thats it lol 
All who raised over $5 million or more in ICO 

but some people coming into this  project page where the developer raised around $20,000 and expect wonders in 1 week....
what is wrong with this picture!!

Activity: 280
It looks like it's a big project that needs lots of investors but please give us enlightenment about AMMO's mission vision for gamers or sports sites
Pages:
Jump to: