Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 105. (Read 879197 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
ROCKET BOOSTERS PRIMED!!!!!!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Is there still a community for this coin ?

Yes, a big community.  Get on Slack and see for yourself.
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
Can't detect any insider dumping on this end.

Beta progress is way better than I expected. Three months ago I was very nervous. Not at this stage.

Did you detect it before the problem between Synereo and Greg was exposed to the general public? I guess you didn't. Well... The price was already a small percentage of what it used to be before that happened. We were scammed, because when we decided to leave the price was ridiculous. Insider trading is considered a crime in most civilized countries.

That problem you were talking about, it wasn't exactly a secret and people had plenty of time to exit. If you call this insider trading, you go right ahead.

Past performance is no indication of the future.

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
Is there still a community for this coin ?
Activity: 966
Merit: 507

Beta progress is way better than I expected. Three months ago I was very nervous. Not at this stage.

Did you detect it before the problem between Synereo and Greg was exposed to the general public? I guess you didn't. Well... The price was already a small percentage of what it used to be before that happened. We were scammed, because when we decided to leave the price was ridiculous. Insider trading is considered a crime in most civilized countries.
Activity: 338
Merit: 101

Activity: 434
Merit: 108
It is strange AMP got dumped this hard given the beta release of Wildspark this friday. Anyway, looking forward for the product.

Maybe some insider information? This is something worrisome...
It reminds me the fall from 40k to 3k satoshies few months ago, when insiders sold because they knew Greg would quit the project.

Are you serious??? Take a look at the other coins. All them were dumped cause of the bitcoin.
And ignore that turkish troll... he mad he lost his money on the autumn dump so now he is out the money train.
It reminds me the fall from 40k to 3k satoshies few months ago, when insiders sold because they knew Greg would quit the project.

There wont be a beta release soon so insides are dumping.

I bet your kebabs are wrank.

Due to your lack of a hygiene certificate, because of the slum like cooking conditions.

I believe there will be something released, but maybe not useful or really decentralized... Who knows... We are hoping for a big release, however we don't know what is coming.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

I bet your kebabs are wrank.

Due to your lack of a hygiene certificate, because of the slum like cooking conditions.

I bet you don't even wash your hands after using the hole in the ground you call a toilet:

Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab

It is strange AMP got dumped this hard given the beta release of Wildspark this friday. Anyway, looking forward for the product.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
^_^
Guys, what are the current competitors / analogues to this AMP?
STEEM? Or is it completely different concept?
Anything else?
Activity: 498

It is sweet to see that your love of Trump is eternal.

AMP here we go at last dip .. I think AMP has good shopping of BTC ..
Now time to go to the moon and Mars
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Back to less than 20 thousand Satoshis...
I hope the launch can diminish our losses here...
It will go to 15 k or lower , btc will see a huge spike

You have zero credibility right now.
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
Back to less than 20 thousand Satoshis...
I hope the launch can diminish our losses here...
It will go to 15 k or lower , btc will see a huge spike
Jump to: