Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 108. (Read 879197 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

"...set to introduce his first product as a beta-release at the end of this month. Called Wild Spark, the idea is to use a cryptocurrency issued by Synereo called AMP, for amplify, to attach value to content."

the end of this month double confirmed.

It's happening!!   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 324
What exactly is the product? Is it beta version of what Qrator was?
yes

seems Qrator is renamed to wildspark. we will be able to touch and feel it the end of this month!! Cheesy
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
SYNEREO TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Awesome news, just suscribed!
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Ok, I am curious to see this. I will definitely subscribe :-). 9 days to go  Cheesy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
Blockchain startup Synereo rebrands flagship product QRator to ‘WildSpark’

http://www.econotimes.com/Blockchain-startup-Synereo-rebrands-flagship-product-QRator-to-WildSpark-766705

Grin Shocked Grin

wow, society gets more attention on Synereo... what numbers will we able to see at the end of the month?
Activity: 45
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
I was watching the price closely. Price jump ahead then strong buying support at 20.6k before beta release date was officially announced. Chart telling me this isn't fair game...

It was known the beta was coming out in June, and depending on how high this goes it may still be a very good time to get in
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
yes
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 8
anyone here has successfully accessed the site kb.synereo.com? Currently Error 404
slackbot Custom Response [5:23 PM]
Have you tried out Synereo's collaborative FAQ?  kb.synereo.com Find answers, add new questions, even suggest answers!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I was watching the price closely. Price jump ahead then strong buying support at 20.6k before beta release date was officially announced. Chart telling me this isn't fair game...
Activity: 8
will https://wildspark.me serve as the homepage of wildspark in the future?
Activity: 34
While I realize any project requires centralized bootstrapping, I wonder if any decentralization of control is anywhere on the roadmap?

Like destroying ability to issue tokens (migrating from OMNI?), dropping control of who can "register", not requiring accounts in 3rd party services like email, etc. Generally, anything that makes up a "anyone can join, no central party can control" type of network.
Activity: 393
Introducing WildSpark!

https://blog.synereo.com/2017/06/20/introducing-wildspark-by-synereo/

Goodbye Qrator, hello WildSpark.

Introducing WildSpark – Synereo’s first publicly available product, due to enter Beta on June the 30th. WildSpark will also be the first product to make real use of the AMP, the digital currency issued by Synereo.

Non sense, now they will just keep on adding till just 10k users slowly and in this way waste another 4 months
Activity: 258

What does it mean? Is it just project re-branding or there are two products now? I guess it's the same (slightly updated) product with better name. Is that correct? Public beta release on 30th June.

UPDATE: I've found it already, it's the same product with the new name.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Watch the price go up this week. This is it. If anyone here plans to board the AMP train anytime soon, you're going to want to get on today.
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
Introducing WildSpark!

https://blog.synereo.com/2017/06/20/introducing-wildspark-by-synereo/

Introducing WildSpark – Synereo’s first publicly available product, due to enter Beta on June the 30th. WildSpark will also be the first product to make real use of the AMP, the digital currency issued by Synereo.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
What's Qrator?

TROLLOLOLLOLLOOOLLLOLOLOLOLOOOOLOL
dev harsh lulz
Jump to: