Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 106. (Read 879197 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Back to less than 20 thousand Satoshis...
I hope the launch can diminish our losses here...

I haven't been worried all day, there's only one place this is going.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
legendary
Yeah I bet 5K AMP that we don't hit 15000 satoshi.

I bet 0,0028 Bitcoin ( the price of 1 durum döner at our shop )

Pussy
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Hassan Al-Kebab

I bet 0,0028 Bitcoin ( the price of 1 durum döner at our shop )
legendary
The price will go down everyone is selling, it might hit 15k

Let me guess you dumped all your coins just now at 20, did't realise we just hit the bottom and you wish it will hit 15.

With only days from the big release, i don't see it.

Want to make a bet ?

Hassan Al-Kebab

Let me guess you dumped all your coins just now at 20, did't realise we just hit the bottom and you wish it will hit 15.

Want to make a bet ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 108

U prolly right but the main reason he wish the low price is that he got fckd up with last ICO, think he bought on the heights and sold on the low and now he is upset like a little girl. I saw the autumn post of this guy and he was crying over the dump LOL
And yeah price wouldn't go to 15k 4 days before big release.
legendary

Hassan Al-Kebab
Activity: 324
many successful ICO went up to 6-7 times more than ICO price when main-net is released.

0.002btc/amp is very positive to come ha?   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
AMP went down a few percent points, I think this is the last chance to get in the train before it leaves. I think after June 30 the price will skyrocket, so this is the last chance to get in in my opinion.

I think I will buy some more AMP before it's not too late.

Me too. 200k satoshis seems to be the first target here. Steem had a huge increase (even more than 10 times) after launch. Get your seat belt fastened!

I just loaded up on that last dip, my space suit is now full.

See you on the other side.

Only 5 days left, I told my wife that if this hits 200k satoshi I will buy her the beauty salon where she is currently working.  Cheesy
i'm retiring if this hits 200k  Cool

You must have invested a lot into AMP, for me 200k is not enough yet. I would be looking at retirement at 2,000,000 satoshi.

But then again "money never sleeps" , you can't really retire from making money. It's a fun profession.

If this get's picked up by Joe Public, then 2M sat is very doable.

I'm never gonna stop investing in crypto, so your are right, I can't really retire from making money.  Grin

It's nicer to have a more comfortable lifestyle though.

You could retire and make a living by amplifying good internet content and getting compensation in AMPs.

Best comment yet.  Congratulations!
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
AMP went down a few percent points, I think this is the last chance to get in the train before it leaves. I think after June 30 the price will skyrocket, so this is the last chance to get in in my opinion.

Me too. 200k satoshis seems to be the first target here. Steem had a huge increase (even more than 10 times) after launch. Get your seat belt fastened!

Only 5 days left, I told my wife that if this hits 200k satoshi I will buy her the beauty salon where she is currently working.  Cheesy

You must have invested a lot into AMP, for me 200k is not enough yet. I would be looking at retirement at 2,000,000 satoshi.

But then again "money never sleeps" , you can't really retire from making money. It's a fun profession.

I'm never gonna stop investing in crypto, so your are right, I can't really retire from making money.  Grin

You could retire and make a living by amplifying good internet content and getting compensation in AMPs.
legendary

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

legendary

You had always been trolling synereo, so at last you have given  up no Grin

So let the rocket go guys we all are ready Cool Roll Eyes
Why is your username a password ?

That is not password. My name is Ajay which is an indian word. So now you see Smiley

And BTW about market can anybody make a near perfect guess as to how will the next few months roll out for synereo's wildspark and market. I am very excited  Grin Cool

I think the result is 200,000 satoshi. It's already almsot at ICO price without a product. With a product that can be 10x more worthy. So I would not rule out 400,000 satoshi either.

Time will tell, but one thing is sure, it will be very exciting.
Activity: 393

That is not password. My name is Ajay which is an indian word. So now you see Smiley

And BTW about market can anybody make a near perfect guess as to how will the next few months roll out for synereo's wildspark and market. I am very excited  Grin Cool

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Jump to: