Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 7. (Read 879165 times)

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
jbreher,

All the information in the newsletter is largely mirrored in our blog, linked from our homepage.
All information relevant to AMP can be found in the FAQ.
https://wildspark.me/FAQ

Is there another place you'd put this or other information?

The first post here hasn't been updated in a long while. I don't see a need to continue maintaining it, especially as it requires the arcane art of formatting text using this shit forum software's markup. Do you disagree?
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1640
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
If you want updates, read our newsletter and follow us on Medium/FB/Twitter. If you want to talk to our community, join us on Discord. I'm there every day and talk about what the team is up to in real time.

Well, I have been up until now supportive but skeptical. I am starting to turn sour on the whole thing.

FFS, why does the info on your public website end in June? Where are you archiving your newsletters? I'll find the info there, if you tell me where they are.  I'm not about to sign up to yet another spam list - let me go pull the info I need. Discord? Please god no. I'm not about to install yet another crap platform just because you won't meet we users where we are.

Don't like this forum? Fine. At least update your own website with all relevant information.

On that note, where is a listing of wallets that work with your coin?

Lastly, do you really feel it is responsible to list poloniex in the first post in this thread? The fact that they have delisted AMP -- and days are coming to an end for retrieving AMP holdings from their site -- is the reason I am looking for info such as wallets.
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
unplugged haiku

Edit, would be great if the devs here started communicating more, explaining what's going on behind the scenes, this forum is where the project was announced so devs should really be showing some respect to the early adopters by posting some updates and news every week, it would only take 15 minutes, and helps keep spirits up.

This forum has become nothing more than a cesspool.
If you want updates, read our newsletter and follow us on Medium/FB/Twitter. If you want to talk to our community, join us on Discord. I'm there every day and talk about what the team is up to in real time.

We have thousands of people who read every newsletter and 5 people here who throw shit at each other. Smiley Why bother walking through the swamp to battle the trolls?

Activity: 298
Merit: 10
AMP is available on the RESQ Chain voting platform

This is a temp platform for voting only while we are still working on the integration of the Voting, Swap and Tracking Platform.
Voting will now be done using RESQ coins sent to the address of the coin you would like to chosen for the swap.

The coin with the most votes every second Sat at 00:00 will be removed from the vote platform and added to the swap platform for 1 week.

Balances for coins not chosen for swap will be carried over to the following voting round.

The balance of the winning vote will be added onto the coin allocation amount as a "bonus" and distributed with the swap

Discussions in Discord

LOL what is meaning of that? LOL that is not dead project jet. Trex is still llisting etc
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Your Network. Your Rules.
Product X news coming very soon. Newsletter coming next week with dates and more details.

Meanwhile: https://medium.com/synereo/building-towards-product-x-ab40b3996fd

Hopefully we can arrange some sort of conversation with the devs.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
AMP is available on the RESQ Chain voting platform

This is a temp platform for voting only while we are still working on the integration of the Voting, Swap and Tracking Platform.
Voting will now be done using RESQ coins sent to the address of the coin you would like to chosen for the swap.

The coin with the most votes every second Sat at 00:00 will be removed from the vote platform and added to the swap platform for 1 week.

Balances for coins not chosen for swap will be carried over to the following voting round.

The balance of the winning vote will be added onto the coin allocation amount as a "bonus" and distributed with the swap

Discussions in Discord
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
dead turd

unplugged haiku

Edit, would be great if the devs here started communicating more, explaining what's going on behind the scenes, this forum is where the project was announced so devs should really be showing some respect to the early adopters by posting some updates and news every week, it would only take 15 minutes, and helps keep spirits up.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
What is porject X and can it save the AMP or its totally dead  Huh
Activity: 329
Merit: 1
We are currently laying the groundwork to invite the first round of beta-users to start experiencing and testing Product X. Read more at: https://bit.ly/2yxdFWN
what do you guys think? I think we will have another grand pamp in the future Cool
We are currently laying the groundwork to invite the first round of beta-users to start experiencing and testing Product X. Read more at: https://bit.ly/2yxdFWN
does amp actually have a wallet?
Can I sent amp to OMNI wallet?

Yes, this is on Omni.

https://www.omniwallet.org/

Everything else is moving forward, with a short delay to Product X release.

Stay tuned for more updates soon!

Activity: 275
is this dead after poloniex delisting? man... i remember when price was 2000 sats...

bad news ....
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
is this dead after poloniex delisting? man... i remember when price was 2000 sats...
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
This project is dead, guys. If you didn't sell on time, then sorry to tell you, but that's reality. The only thing they created in all these years is tipping people on youtube. Even XRP offers that possibility now. This project failed because the founders were too slow in delivering their products. Competitors have come into the market and in much less time they achieved much more. As a result this project is dead. Sell your AMP for another coin with more prospects even if you lost 90 % or more. Holding AMP will never let you make up for the losses again, but moving to another good coin will.

Still could pump with no reason, however, yes it is dead project and 100% shitcoin.

Sad if this is the end for this project, the initial project had a lot of promise, but the split in dev team, time delays to delivery, and the excessive early rewards for devs made them lazy and not hungry for success. This wasn't a scam, but devs acted poorly and lost momentum, and personally made enough profit to not care enough to work hard for success.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This project is dead, guys. If you didn't sell on time, then sorry to tell you, but that's reality. The only thing they created in all these years is tipping people on youtube. Even XRP offers that possibility now. This project failed because the founders were too slow in delivering their products. Competitors have come into the market and in much less time they achieved much more. As a result this project is dead. Sell your AMP for another coin with more prospects even if you lost 90 % or more. Holding AMP will never let you make up for the losses again, but moving to another good coin will.

Still could pump with no reason, however, yes it is dead project and 100% shitcoin.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
does amp actually have a wallet?
Can I sent amp to OMNI wallet?
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
Hahahah getting delisted from polo Get Rekt. That's what happens when you have devs that dump on supporters faces
Yes, it is very pity news. Only 2 big exchanges support AMP now: Bittrex and UpBit.
Everybody who still hold their AMP on Poloniex must transfer it anywhere or you will lost them because of delisiting!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
LOL wow, how the fuck do you get DELISTED from polo of all places?!?!?! hahahaha omg...wow.  

i had SOME respect left for this coin and team because it APPEARED they were still trying to make shit work.  it seems it's only gone downhill since the last dumps (SO GLAD I SOLD on the last few pumps!), so now they do not care at all about the project OR their investors, or the market (as NOW proven with delisting from polo!!!). 

yet another vaporware shitcoin gone down the drain.  i hope you guys choke.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
With the recent dip, I'm buying. Sure up trend soon. Bags are full, been waiting for this for a long time since january 10 2018. There is always a bottom for every coin.
Pages:
Jump to: